Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 28538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15983

    Bonne Anna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61914396/

    This girl is fucking legit. I'd been trying to hook up with Katie in Smyrna but she flaked on me twice. I figured my dick is hard, I'm in the area and her reviews are good so I'll give her a shot. She was mediocrely fast at responding at first but I got the hotel (very nice hotel in a nice neighborhood). She did leave me in the parking lot for almost 20 minutes and I was just about to leave when she sent the room #.

    She's got a dog in the room but he just slept in his crate while I was there. We made small talk, not the normal awkward "let's get this over" bullshit, but a legit conversation. She has an amazing body if you like thick white girls. That ass was out of control. Her face is cuter than her pics. I don't love the Snapchat filters that these girls use and this was definitely a case of being pleasantly surprised. She pulled her tits out of the top of her shirt and they were big with nice pink nipples.

    She asked how I wanted her and I wanted some of this world renowned head I'd heard about. She immediately went to work with a sloppy but not messy bbj. She gave the boys plenty of attention and was able to deepthroat me. Most girls either can't or don't try. Then she pulled her tits into the mix and used them instead of her hands while her mouth worked the tip. She made love to the dick, slapping it on her tongue and face.

    Oh shit. I felt that warm fuzzy feeling deep in my soul and knew I had to change it up. I paid for 15 and the clock says I've been her for 4. I tell her I want the pussy and she smiles and hops up, "you'll be glad you did".

    She was right. But I couldn't make a decision on doggy and seeing that ass, or mish which is my favorite. I went with mish. Then she tells me she likes to be dominated and I can do pretty much whatever makes me feel good. So I wrapped a hand around her throat and went to pound town. She either loved it or was a great actress. I don't care which. That's not my business. I filled the bag up to the top and she helped me get cleaned up, never being awkward and carrying on a fun conversation.

    All in all guys I'd highly recommend this girl. I felt like I stopped by a fuck buddys house for a quickie, not a business transaction.

    Damage was 100 for the qv.

  2. #15982

    Recommended Search Sites

    Do you guys recommend any search sites? I use LC and Adultsearch but it's coming up pretty dry lately. I need to broaden my sources. Any help is appreciated.

  3. #15981
    Quote Originally Posted by DRickGiver5  [View Original Post]
    Search name and you would see. Only thing that seems to have change is a $40 increase and no more BBBJ. However, seems to still keep people waiting outside for a long time and she has the nerve to complain about flakes.
    Is she as hot as her photo's?

  4. #15980

    Done did

    Search name and you would see. Only thing that seems to have change is a $40 increase and no more BBBJ. However, seems to still keep people waiting outside for a long time and she has the nerve to complain about flakes.

  5. #15979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Kali

    For future reference this is Kali.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01109d6e766c5e2851e6b5e423323327_f.jpg‎   05f3b41a7dadf0732054a170e778d51d_f.jpg‎  

  6. #15978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Kali In Marietta

    Ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61898477/

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6789097144/1

    I saw kali post for a bit in the Marietta area and was going to try her out. I text her and she quotes me $. 20 for a QV $. 50 for a HH and $$. 50 for an HR. I go with a QV as I have never had her before. She doesn't do anal, BBBJ etc. Mmmk. She then starts asking me am I serious on coming over and state yes. She asked as many people flake and waste her time. She texted me the address which wasn't to far from windy hill. She says let me know the eta and I do. I get to her spot and get to the gate. At this gate there is no code you can enter. It is purely scan and go through. It is an apartment area. There is a parking garage to the right. My plan was to just walk to her spot since I'd have to scan to get through. Anyways I call her and she states she is at a gas station and will be there in 10 minutes. Facepalm. I end up turning around as she isn't there. The area is quite nice BTW. I tell her since she isn't there I'll pass. I'm not going to waste time sitting around. I felt it was a bit sketch because she started asking what car I'm in, she'll scan and I'll follow in and a whole nine yards of questions. I ended up leaving LOL. Maybe during the day the gates are open and I won't need to go through the shenanigans of getting in. If anyone has had her. Spill the juices.

  7. #15977
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageDawg1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real or not?
    She's probably the most discussed provider on these boards. Hit the search and learn up.

  8. #15976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 307
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageDawg1  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Just saw this posting, and I thought it was TGTBT. The ad says 250 and all 3 holes were available. I contacted her as well and she says you can do BBFS if you are clean. Anyone know if she is real or not?

    Here is the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61875525/#.
    It is not TGTBT, she would offer 4 holes are available if she had a 4th hole. Be careful and good luck. .

  9. #15975
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageDawg1  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Just saw this posting, and I thought it was TGTBT. The ad says 250 and all 3 holes were available. I contacted her as well and she says you can do BBFS if you are clean. Anyone know if she is real or not?

    Here is the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61875525/#.
    That's Leah. Definitely real. Her recent reviews are very erratic though, proceed with caution.

  10. #15974

    Leahlovesgreek

    Hi guys. Just saw this posting, and I thought it was TGTBT. The ad says 250 and all 3 holes were available. I contacted her as well and she says you can do BBFS if you are clean. Anyone know if she is real or not?

    Here is the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61875525/#.

  11. #15973
    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooWall91  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right forum, but can any of you recommend an escort agency. Some of the ones I've googled look fake. I remember there used to be the Golden agency years back before it got shut down.
    The only one I know: https://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/.

    Enjoy.

  12. #15972

    Agencies

    Not sure if this is the right forum, but can any of you recommend an escort agency. Some of the ones I've googled look fake. I remember there used to be the Golden agency years back before it got shut down.

  13. #15971

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to toftt and see luna. I know another guy reviewed her but he only had 2 reviews so here is my take. She is very sweet. Nice girl. Cute. Short but she is thick yes. Nice chest. Nice ass. And from the back, nice body. She sucks cock well. Very accommodating. I did a qk meet. Got there. She was getting ready and brushing but I was the one who rushed not her. I got comfy and when we got back to the room she lifted the dress and got to work. Good technique and asked if I liked different things to make sure I was happy. She at one point offered me some titty milk. Never had it so I tried. It was ok. I then asked to jump on. And started mish. Here is the downside. She does have some belly (I think from childbirth). So I decided to turn her over and her ass and waist were lovely and I busted pretty soon. We chatted as I dressed and left. She was nice. Accommodating. And a good provider. Better than many around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61654846/
    Guess you were lucky, I've messaged her several times, and. Crickets. Glad I had someone else available.

  14. #15970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has any experience with Chanel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61259804/

    I've tried to make contact and set something up but no success. Ran across some pics and now I'm not sure what she is into. Looks like maybe she is married? You can do your own math but after seeing his pics I'm not sure if there might be safety concerns rolling in the hay with his wife?
    Now I get why another monger on here said she is associated with something bad hence he didn't recommend. Has a sister etc. People say avoid her and state she was better back in the day. I was going to meet her a few months back until I followed her IG and saw she had a man. She kept posting him so I unfollowed and didn't meet her. I assumed was a pimp but I think they are married. Not sure but anyways I did not see those images of him holding an AR pistol. I'd pass on that. I don't know if you know but has worked with Amber and another petite woman in union city. Amber is pretty awesome IMO. Super small and petite. Tight asf kat but she is associated with Channel.

  15. #15969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Are they legit? Yes and No

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHigh91  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing ads for independent Asian escorts such as these:

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/588284589939

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...8/054541463010

    I remember seeing an ad like this in Chicago that I rolled the dice on, and it turned out to be very legit and very worth it. I texted one of them, and after a few back and fourths, I asked her to send me a selfie with her index finger touching her lip. One minute later, she did, and it really was her from the ad.

    Has anyone had experience with these ads?
    The ads are legit at times but in my opinion aren't legit. They never use their real images. They are using images from Asian model sites and then using them in their ads. LEO use fake pics or pics that aren't to revealing to lure john does. I avoid those ads as if they are real whose to say you won't meet a old Asian woman rather than the young ones you see. Whom BTW are legit models. Avoid those to be safe. It is all about being safe to monger another day mate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape