Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 41285
-
05-05-21 09:30 #20855Senior Member

Posts: 554Thats not Bubbles. Its jaeless.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 08:50 #20854Senior Member

Posts: 554Forgot her link
-
05-05-21 08:49 #20853Senior Member

Posts: 554Jaeless
I am super late with this review. I decided to go and take a chance with Jaeless, and glad I did. Let's start with COMS, com's were very good. Ask for the half and was quoted one Ben. I said ok sounds good and she sends me her address. Usual shity spot off of Baymeadows and 95. Everything was going well till I got there. I get there about half hour later and go to her room and its a shit show. So she seems really cool and ahe starts cleaning up. Now I'm there for about half hr just waiting as she cleans up and gets dressed into this lingerie which was nice. Now the details. Her mic game is off the chain! I mean she makes love to your cock with her mouth. She plays good attention to every inch of him and the boys. After about 15 mins of that I couldn't take it anymore and had to fuck her. Talk about tight and soaked! I will definitely repeat in a pinch. If you want to know more just DM me.
-
05-05-21 08:41 #20852Senior Member

Posts: 62That ad reeks of an Indian guy in a call center.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 08:20 #20851Senior Member

Posts: 618Speaking of Mandy
There's a different Mandy out there, a different ad for a potentially different Mandy anyway.
I could not find anything on this other one regarding reviews.
Anyone have anything to report?
Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/830741042281
-
05-05-21 08:08 #20850Senior Member

Posts: 805For now
She can keep that up if she wants to. One day she'll do it to the wrong monger. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
Karma is real LOL.
-
05-05-21 03:17 #20849Senior Member

Posts: 411Hilarity
I like the fact that she thinks she is smart and clever. It NEVER ends well for someone like this, she will fuck the wrong person over and it will end very badly.
Originally Posted by SpurzOff
[View Original Post]
She is sooooooo fucking stupid, once the looks go it's SW for her.
-
05-04-21 20:49 #20848Senior Member

Posts: 316I feel your pain brother
She was probably the only one to answer that day 5 times in a row. I have been there for sure.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 20:47 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 316Just a matter of digging
You just have to do the old school day gig gig read the form read the form dig dig. There may not be a unicorn, but a comfortably saddled pony maybe.
Originally Posted by GsbProds
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 20:28 #20846Senior Member

Posts: 316Only reports I have seen.
Say that she is impossible to connect with. If anybody has seen her then they are not talking.
Originally Posted by SweetDickWilli
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:35 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 1107Drummer?
Obviously fake ad, but WTF is she advertising "NO DRUMMER" for? The "no driver" and "no pimp" part make sense. But unless someone's using slang that Urban Dictionary hasn't caught up with yet, "no drummer" doesn't make any sense to me.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:31 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 1107No mandy no mandy no mandy for me
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
Yikes, indeed.
-
05-04-21 17:06 #20843Regular Member

Posts: 2Curious
Has anyone ever partaken of this beauty.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/850549311697
-
05-04-21 16:46 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 36Look out for Mandy. Been known to rob and steal. Around a long time off and on.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:50 #20841Senior Member

Posts: 59Mandy
She's got a bad habit of taking the donations and running.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





