Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 33236
-
05-04-21 21:40 #19781Banned Member

Posts: 318That's not ally
Ally did have her hair bleached blond for a short time, but look at this face it's not the same one as the one pictured with peaches, plus ally doesn't have a body like that, smaller boobs etc. ,She has the baby damage and kinda out of the shape. The best part of her is her pretty face. She ok to be with if you catch her at the right time, most of the time with ally, you will be waiting forever for her to put down the crack pipe and come out.
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
I've attached a pic the one on the left is Jordan and the one on the right, as you are viewing the pic, is ally, not the one in the pics on peache's post
-
05-04-21 21:24 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 546Amazing Maria
It's not amazing that there are a number of girls that watch the reviews on this site, they were once members of the sister site that crashed and was not economically viable to replace without charging fees.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
What is amazing is that you found a 1 in a 100 girl who is worthwhile that has changed her name and number several times over the last 2 years. 99% of the girls who change so often are hiding a mountain of bad reviews or ripoffs or both!
Be safe.
-
05-04-21 17:41 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 200You crack me up. LOL.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 17:39 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 70The pic on Peaches list c account is really Aly.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/61860429/
I've visited with both of them separately at the same location. I don't believe Aly stays there anymore.
Originally Posted by BigBoobsLover1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 17:36 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 200Trying to be a little tasteful. I am actually amazed at how many of the providers are ghost watching this forum. Have had more than a few contact me about my posts. And it has made a difference in how they are when I see them. You guys do you and I will do me. What works for me may not work for you and visa versa. So far this is working for me. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Bedtime Story.
-
05-04-21 14:56 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 89Anna spinner spun out
I saw her about a year ago in a sharonville notel. Scabs all over her body. Greasy matted hair. Looked like she needed to be hosed down along with the room she was staying in. Did not look like pics. I almost left, but you know how it is. I was there and ready, so I took the plunge. I forget the damage for the hh FS, but she isn't worth more than. 5 imo. That must be why I couldn't finish. Next!
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 14:41 #19775Senior Member

Posts: 760Wood nymphs?
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
There's so many details in the buildup until the action starts. Then its busy real quick and everything I asked for. How about some lines of poetry about that blowjob, or the strapon she used for the pegging? These are the kinds of details that will help keep MrNails awake at night. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 14:17 #19774Senior Member

Posts: 760Florence sucks in my experience
The hotel Asians do. No QV rate, but they do tease $20 extra to go from a HHR to an HR. And then try like hell to get you out of there in less than 30 mins.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
And I hate Florence. Its the outer limit of how far I'll go south on a whim. Its only been a few times fortunately, but every time they've flaked when I'm either in the parking lot or almost there. So if I have options, the girl in florence goes to the bottom of the backup plans.
-
05-04-21 12:56 #19773Senior Member

Posts: 351Ty in Florence
I think Joe5543 may be correct. She did respond to me. Donations are 100/120/140 - who has prices like that? Then she said she was in a hotel. But needed a pic to verify since her roommate has a young child at home. I questioned why she had a roommate living in her hotel. She tried to explain she was really in an apartment. She did send me a nude, so possibly it was not LEO but an attempted scam. She just hadn't got to hustling me for a deposit or gift card yet. Of course she ghosted after my questions.
Originally Posted by Passnby
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/61806941/
-
05-04-21 12:33 #19772Senior Member

Posts: 200$$ plus I gave her a tip. Absolutely my body type and The personality to match. Jumped right to the top of my list.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
Bedtime Story.
-
05-04-21 12:28 #19771Senior Member

Posts: 323Maria
Nice story did everything I knew of to stay awake. What was the damage for this 1 hr nap of yours.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
TIA. MN.
-
05-04-21 12:18 #19770Senior Member

Posts: 200Pictures in posts
Tried to insert a picture in the last post with no luck. Whats the trick to make it work.
-
05-04-21 12:17 #19769Senior Member

Posts: 200Dreamland Sumosear Maria
Hello,
Been a little while since I checked in. I went to sleep and awoke in a dream in sumosear land. It was early in the morning with the morning mist swirling all around. Just like the EB land I had been in earlier, there where shadows of girls moving around. But they were just mists and mirages, not real or without ulterior motives. As I quietly moved around not to attract any unwanted attention I came across this little wood nymph. She was all alone and just standing there waiting for someone to notice. I sent her a message and she texted back right away. No bullshit about deposits or cashapp or cards. Thank God. It seems that every time I try contacting someone, that where it automatically goes. Not this time. Asked if she had time available and she was ready now. Gave me a general location about 20 minutes from my sleeping body. I asked if it was ok to make it in about 30-40 minutes so I could take a quick shower to be fresh. She said it was no problem. Soon I was telling her that I was close and she told me where her dwelling was in a familiar Springdale location. When she let me in I was suprised by how much more attractive she was in person. Not skinny but, definitely not fat. Perfect body type for me. We talked a little bit to help make me comfortable. What a sweetheart. We discussed both of our needs and I asked for an hour. We agreed and things got busy real quick. She was very open about anything I asked for. This is the kind of dreams that I have been looking for. Took directions very well. I was very happy with this dream.
I don't know if she has read my post on search of, I asked her to before I left. She would absolutely be a contender.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-back/38616575
Last four digits are 8357.
Pics are a little old but not enough to make a difference.
I have definitely found my new ATF so far.
As always YMMV.
Bedtime Story.
-
05-04-21 10:35 #19768Senior Member

Posts: 151East side
Know anyone on the east side, Batavia area. UTR would be great. Please PM Thanks.
-
05-04-21 03:03 #19767Senior Member

Posts: 485Lady Shay One & Done
Really wasn't that impressed, my take was older, heavier and middle of the road skills, couldn't even cross the finish line. And pricier. Maybe she trimmed down and upped her game has been a year or two don't recall, the sole visit was more than enough.
Originally Posted by Belden36
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






