Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4072
-
05-03-21 22:45 #1897Regular Member

Posts: 1GraceKelly
I saw her in OC recently and had pretty much the opposite experience. She was ready and waiting at the time we set up. We talked for a few minutes she seemed quite lucid and then we got down to business. She was very enthusiastic and I enjoyed the whole session. I plan on seeing her again when I travel down to San Diego.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 17:15 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 654I just posted about this on the Indy section. I'm not sure if FS is on the menu, but I can confirm that being a regular has added benefit if she feels comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 11:20 #1895Banned Member

Posts: 713Alyson menu
Her old ads used to say "Percs for regulars". She is so busy and has such a solid list of regulars that she took that off the site. She does not want to offer everything to everyone. Get to know this girl and treat her well and she will make you want to come back often. Her skills are top notch.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 00:54 #1894Banned Member

Posts: 904$200/ hr FBSM. "I do not offer Full service, Daty, BJ's, pictures / videos or Kissing. " It's only the HE.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 16:17 #1893This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Devil in Ms Jones (LOL)
Besides the rate. What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 14:09 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 62Alyson
That's an interesting update about Alyson. Her last post on RR was on April 21. I've seen her several times and enjoyed a very expanded menu on at least 2 occasions, so I wonder if she'll still do massage or start providing different services. Her onlyFan $ account is pretty hot, in my opinion.
On a side note, there's a new crew advertising on RR using the phrase "by the airport" that appears to be in the same building / area where Alyson worked. Not sure if Alyson changed locations, but it sounds like it's time to find out.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 12:41 #1891Banned Member

Posts: 3075Asian Alyson
Looks like Asian Alyson who advertises on RR is now on HX. I wonder if she will be or is now expanding her menu.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/10073
-
05-01-21 07:24 #1890Banned Member

Posts: 689RE: Ms. Jones. Esq. 3 x
Also a very well known BBFS provider that takes it all bare in all holes. I'm sure you enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 01:04 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 215Hot AF but Why.
Yes she looks hot, but did you see her no list? To my way of thinking does not sound like she would be much fun.
Originally Posted by IslandFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 07:25 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 86AsianLinaa
This ladys photos seems to match the nice looking islandgirl you are talking about:
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AsianLinaa
Originally Posted by Fletch301
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 23:04 #1887Banned Member

Posts: 3075Ms. Jones on HX
I am mostly attracted to "younger" women with big boobs, flat / toned stomach, and nice round apple butts. Of course she has to have a pretty face. LOL Also, someone who can give a massage is a bonus.
This post is for when Ms. Jones was last in town. She is here again today. I was browsing through HX and came across Ms. Jones' ad and liked her boobs and thought she had a pretty face. She's older than who I would normally schedule with, but I have had some amazing experiences with 40 years old plus women so I thought I would give her a try. She has a massage menu / option for $50 hhr or $80/ hour that I liked. I figured why not, I can use a massage and the price is reasonable. Ms. Jones was no different. She has had formal massage training and is actually pretty good. She asked me prior to my arrival to her hotel if I wanted more than just a massage session and I told her just massage. She was good with that. She was late to start the session and told me she would make it up with more time. Great start for making up for being late. The room was lit with candles and had a massage table set up near the bed. It was a bit dark, but I was happy with her face and huge boobs. She's on the shorter side and has some COVID lbs, but not "fat. " She's probably in her late 40's but has a pretty face. Her ass is huge for those ass lovers out there. Ms. Jones did the massage in her bra and leggings. There were little teasing when I was on my stomach, but after the flip was when the fun began. She had the sheets on me the entire time and after the flip, but after she started kissing me when she was standing above my head and giving me a chest massage was when things got sensual. I started playing with her huge boobs and junior started pitching a tent and she started rubbing on him before pulling the sheets off. More DFK and she starts kissing down my chest and when she got to junior she asked if we can kiss it. Of course, PLEASE! After some light kissing on junior she took him deep and gave an amazing BBBJ. She asked if she should continued, YES! She gives an amazing BJ for the BJ lovers. Deep throat, great suction, licking and kissing the shaft and tip. She was also using junior to slapped her tongue and cheeks. I asked if I can return the favor and I laid her on the table. She was very responsive to DATY and was soaking wet. She then asked to switch to 69. This lady loves giving BJs. We gave each other oral for a good 10-15 minutes. After some oral fun she made a comment about wanting me inside of her. I responded and said I would love that. We did all possible positions, but her favorite was CG and doggy. What a great view of her big butt during doggy. There was never any discussions of additional donations for the fun after the massage. I went way over the time, with the session lasting almost 2 hours. I gave her a decent tip which she was not expecting and was appreciative of it. We definitely connected and had great chemistry. Ms. Jones is an attractive MILF, gives an excellent massage, a great kisser, gives an excellent BJ and loves sex. If you are into a MILF with huge tits and ass, then I would recommend her.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ms.jones.esq.3x
-
04-28-21 18:13 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 160Not worth it
Imo it's not worth seeing a girl without any reviews from other members with at least a rating of 1 or higher, then I check those people's ratings as well. I've heard stories of guys getting robbed as they were walking around the complex, etc. That or other "BAD THINGS" can happen when you walk in the door. Safety first, think with the right head.
Originally Posted by Fletch301
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Hodysseus; 04-28-21 at 18:13. Reason: typo
-
04-28-21 11:30 #1885Regular Member

Posts: 21Sorry Braddah. Might not post much but certainly not new to the game. Safety first!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 02:47 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 7263Earn your stripes and get promoted to private first class and TOFFT!
Originally Posted by Fletch301
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 18:04 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 247Parker Phoenix
Has a ton of great reviews on TNA Board. On my TDL for sure.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Parker-Phoenix










Reply With Quote




