Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 37351
-
05-03-21 23:59 #20476Senior Member

Posts: 37Saw her once
Saw her once maybe a year ago at a cheap motel. She was advertising with her friend. When I got there, her friend had bailed shortly before but she found another girl for me to have fun with. Damage was $ for hh each! Her friend was not as hot but very accommodating. I brought heels for them to wear and took turns with them while the other held my phone to videotape. They were both open to everything but I couldn't hold out for greek. Ended with both on their knees cheek to cheek, mouths open, tongues out, and just dumped a huge load on their faces. Unforgettable. I actually have some cool pics of you want to pm me. Maggie is actually a little all over the place. But interestingly enough she's also very intelligent and had an incredible memory. Too bad her monkey got a hold of her. You could see the hot sweetie she used to be and could have been. A shame. Not sure what her story is now, but probably rolling the dice. I can say her pics are pretty accurate and she is thin. Let us know if anyone has luck with her again. I may be interested in a repeat visit.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 23:03 #20475Senior Member

Posts: 1449Did you notice her rates? Way too low always be cautious with anything that low. I stay away. Glad your ok and yea they don't want that kind of trouble for sure. Good job. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Kaiser88
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 22:36 #20474Senior Member

Posts: 73Anything?
This one posted in Richmond but texting with her she tells me she only did Warrenton Virginia and fredericksburg. She she said she sold videos of herself but nothing really happened and she really didn't respond anymore. I've posted this girl a few times but have yet to receive an answer in either Fredericksburg or richmond. Has anyone seen this girl heard of her anything? Is she legit?
https://fredericksburg.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/juicy-and-tight-promise-youll/330044317654
-
05-03-21 22:09 #20473Regular Member

Posts: 24Big bootie cutie (continued)
Yea. What's even funnier is I only take what we agreed to in my pocket. I got home a few hours later and I think I shorted her about $40. Unless I had extra cash I forgot about in my wallet. I'll be repeating.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 21:58 #20472Regular Member

Posts: 24Big bootie cutie (continued)
Yea. What's even funnier is I only take what we agreed to in my pocket. I got home a few hours later and I think I shorted her about $40. Unless I had extra cash I forgot about in my wallet. I'll be repeating.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 20:40 #20471Regular Member

Posts: 8Another one to watch out for
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/609399316418
Text her tonight all went well until I got there she wouldn't give room number said she was in doorway in a towel never saw her just two guys that I'm pretty sure we're going to rob me until they saw the pistol in waistband.
-
05-03-21 18:34 #20470Senior Member

Posts: 579Anal queen
So she let you go raw doggy and finish in her for. 70? Damn, that's rare nowadays.
Originally Posted by RunningOutTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 17:42 #20469Senior Member

Posts: 48Worth It?
So I have been texting this one back and forth for awhile today, she is on Rt. 10. Everything was good until she quoted me $100 for a covered BJ. This chick is out of her mind. Has anyone else seen this one and is she worth it.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/758496267410
-
05-03-21 17:24 #20468Senior Member

Posts: 334New to area
Hey Fellows, I'm new to the area up from Roanoke and looking for some good regulars. I like them curvy and under 40. Thanks in advance.
-
05-03-21 17:00 #20467Asshole

Posts: 567Not my speed but if you're into 10' cocks go for it.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 16:02 #20466Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thank you. This is good info as I have a friend who was planning to see her.
Originally Posted by Blake0678
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 15:52 #20465Senior Member

Posts: 62Becarefyl
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/931519719820
Has a handler and will try to take advantage of you, if you are not aware if your surroundings.
Becareful out there.
-
05-03-21 15:38 #20464Senior Member

Posts: 171Scammer
Scammer hoping to scam with card.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 15:12 #20463Senior Member

Posts: 167
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
Just read the whole add no didn't see that part ewww!
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
Hate it when it is posted in the female part.
-
05-03-21 15:10 #20462Senior Member

Posts: 452Odd
Not sure what to make of this in the description "10 inches Fully function wet Cumm?
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
Be safe.











Reply With Quote






