Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    If I'm taking care of my date but didn't want to drop cash, ideas how I can be generous but not straight cash? We have always shopped etc.

    Gift cards maybe? Present that has some decent value? Throw me some ideas gents. This is a new one for me.
    Send her skydiving if she would do that. Buy her gift card to the Umstead for a some pampering at the spa.

  2. #2510

    Here's a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    If I'm taking care of my date but didn't want to drop cash, ideas how I can be generous but not straight cash? We have always shopped etc.

    Gift cards maybe? Present that has some decent value? Throw me some ideas gents. This is a new one for me.
    You want to give her stuff / be generous. Seems like the best way to ensure you hit the sweet spot is to surreptitiously find out what she likes / wishes she had, etc. Then, you give her gift cards now & then to the places she mentions or those places that sell the stuff she covets. Why risk a 100 gift card to a place she doesn't enjoy buying from? I'm partial to Victoria's Secret gift cards since those often lead to shopping and / or being surprised by her selection later. .

    Ricochet gift!

    Good luck & enjoy!

  3. #2509

    Need a few ideas

    If I'm taking care of my date but didn't want to drop cash, ideas how I can be generous but not straight cash? We have always shopped etc.

    Gift cards maybe? Present that has some decent value? Throw me some ideas gents. This is a new one for me.

  4. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her before and she just stopped replying out of nowhere. Seemed legit until then.
    I had the same experience.

  5. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with her a few days. Wondering if anyone has met her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83a83...4-0f120eb366d3
    Spoke with her before and she just stopped replying out of nowhere. Seemed legit until then.

  6. #2506

    Any info on this one

    I've been chatting with her a few days. Wondering if anyone has met her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83a83...4-0f120eb366d3

  7. #2505

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 150 just for M&G. She says 100 is the minimum she gets. I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bb80...1-ffe12ee56504
    Has anyone ever met with Trixi?

  8. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Tealmao, she gave out her number surprisingly quick by herself. She claimed she's just on SA to see what the offers are. Sounds like she might be hard to get and only for high rollers so I passed.
    There are some in triad area if you want to open search.

  9. #2503

    Tealmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Tealmao, she gave out her number surprisingly quick by herself. She claimed she's just on SA to see what the offers are. Sounds like she might be hard to get and only for high rollers so I passed.
    Had an M&G lunch with her for $50 some months ago. Thought she had an attitude. Not worth it.

  10. #2502

    Tealmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Let's get back to talking about the ladies. I've been developing a bit of thing for Latinas lately. Anyone have any good intel on these or others?

    Rebellaxo https://www.seeking.com/member/4161a...f-34da5359b017.

    Gin and Ginger https://www.seeking.com/member/e79da...9-c6ca23cb6245.

    Bella_Rod https://www.seeking.com/member/9ef7a...2-777447d82093.

    KittyGil https://www.seeking.com/member/354af...1-540a12c3d491.

    Tealmao https://www.seeking.com/member/88619...7-d8c060fab955.
    I messaged Tealmao, she gave out her number surprisingly quick by herself. She claimed she's just on SA to see what the offers are. Sounds like she might be hard to get and only for high rollers so I passed.

  11. #2501

    Latina SBs?

    Let's get back to talking about the ladies. I've been developing a bit of thing for Latinas lately. Anyone have any good intel on these or others?

    Rebellaxo https://www.seeking.com/member/4161a...f-34da5359b017.

    Gin and Ginger https://www.seeking.com/member/e79da...9-c6ca23cb6245.

    Bella_Rod https://www.seeking.com/member/9ef7a...2-777447d82093.

    KittyGil https://www.seeking.com/member/354af...1-540a12c3d491.

    Tealmao https://www.seeking.com/member/88619...7-d8c060fab955.

  12. #2500
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    In case anybody is wondering

    There is no faster way to get nuked off this site than to set up a private server and try and steal our members. What that asshole did was walk into a Walmart with a sign that said "you should be shopping at Costco."

    It's also worth mentioning that the first thing the FBI did with the one guy they caught when they ran that pedo sting on our forum three years was move the conversation off of PM's to their private server.

    I know there are going to be some assholes that think this is communist censorship but the fact is we have a right to protect our business, you guys can use PM's for private messages if you want.

    A2

  13. #2499

    Ava aka Baby

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9xxW65Q2On6DwW

    Anyone want to try to make an honest SB out of this "full time student at ECU"?

    LOL.

  14. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    You'll get no argument from me that most of them are up for more than platonic. However, I think a solid face to face impression BEFORE financials are discussed can go a long way in improving your negotiating leverage. If you've promised her 400 a meet before you've met, she'd be an idiot to try and let you renegotiate for a lower amount. That's just my two cents. There's no exact science to this stuff, and everyone has what works for them. And if everyone ends up happy, by all means, keep doing what works for you.
    If I've agreed on a certain amount with someone, then a meet and greet is just confirmation for me that personalities match and that she is who she appears to be. If she's not who she appeared to me or if our personalities clash, then I just finish up the meet and greet and let her know we're not compatible. Before I will ever have a meet and greet, I try to be as certain as possible that they are not just looking for a 'conversation' sugar daddy like the one you posted about a little while back. But as you said, whatever works for you. .

  15. #2497
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape