Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 1779 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20175

    No luck in Mewe for Amber Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Her MeWe profile is Amber Lee and she posts in the Nashville NSA group. She should be easy to find.
    I tried to find her but got unlimited results. I don't find Nashville NSA group as well. Is there any profile you can pm me?

    TIA.

  2. #20174

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact her a couple of times. No responses from any of my attempts. Would also be curious if she is legit.
    Same. I tried four different times using three different numbers. No luck.

  3. #20173

    Should be real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I recognize her, and I've seen her ads before (though not in a while) and believe she has been reviewed on here before. However, I cannot for the life of me recall previous names she's used for searching purposes.

    If I recall right, her reviews tended to be YMMV slightly leaning towards the negative side, which is why although in the past she was in a very convenient location for me I passed up reaching out.
    The girl in the pics is real. I don't know if the ad is legit, as she has not posted in a long time. I believe she spent time with her uncle.

    The nicer looking pics of her are dated by a couple of years, but the blonde pics are accurate. She was ok for me. Nothing great and noting bad.

  4. #20172
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansRock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...f/694525409318.
    I recognize her, and I've seen her ads before (though not in a while) and believe she has been reviewed on here before. However, I cannot for the life of me recall previous names she's used for searching purposes.

    If I recall right, her reviews tended to be YMMV slightly leaning towards the negative side, which is why although in the past she was in a very convenient location for me I passed up reaching out.

  5. #20171

    Fay are

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some kind of scam she has posts all over the place 5 states on the same day.
    Much appreciated, thanks! Hoping to find a legit provider soon and I'll post a review when I do.

    This one has a lot of reviews but haven't seen anything about her on here.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/182587

  6. #20170

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some kind of scam she has posts all over the place 5 states on the same day.
    She will give you a address of a large apartment bldg tell you to contact her when you get there, when you do she will want a deposit or gift card verification # then she will be gone.

  7. #20169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by BradTN  [View Original Post]
    That's unreal. I have thought about going down to the bars but never have. You may have just pushed me over the edge. Was she hot?
    There was another girl in the group who I was really hoping for, but wasn't getting the vibe from her. The one I ended up with was 38. Looked sexy with clothes on because it was all tight body hugging stuff that showed off her ass. Without clothes she was a bit bigger and her boobs sagged but still good looking and had a nice tanned ass that I made sure I took from behind. I would say about a 6. 5 by regular standards, but an 8 by listcrawler standards.

    I had enough fun with her that I ended up staying in Nashville an extra day instead of moving on to Memphis like I planned. Cool crowd overall.

  8. #20168

    Divine Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-kind/33948202

    Has anyone ever seen mia divine when she was in town? She says she may come back this way.
    I inquired? Quick response! Deposit for first timers? Big head won and I moved on. Be Safe V.

  9. #20167

    Big Ass Tits tight body and holes

    Clean location. Gave me a BBBJ, sucked on those jugs for a while. She got on top. Rode that cock for a while. Flipped her over and finished doggy. 110 for a half hr. I would repeat without hesitation. You're welcome!

    Be safe.

    Pw out.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/249929736524

  10. #20166

    Blonde Babe Madison

    Anyone have any information on this one. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...f/694525409318.

  11. #20165

    Recommendations re nameless?

    Couldn't search since she offers no name. Any feedback on her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12965192

  12. #20164

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric287  [View Original Post]
    Brand new here; did a search for this one and came up empty. Also didn't seem any posts with her link. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/216444
    Some kind of scam she has posts all over the place 5 states on the same day.

  13. #20163

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know about this one. Despite the weird-ass poses in some of her pics, she looks pretty cute.
    Tried to contact her a couple of times. No responses from any of my attempts. Would also be curious if she is legit.

  14. #20162

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric287  [View Original Post]
    Brand new here; did a search for this one and came up empty. Also didn't seem any posts with her link. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/216444
    I'm not seeing anything either. This would be a great opportunity to take one for the team and report back to us!

  15. #20161

    Mongering in Springfield?

    Anyone? Springfield seems like an odd location. Only one low end motel. Anyone know if this is legit?

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/222533

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape