Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12976

    Chelsea in Rosslyn

    So continuing in my pursuit of knowledge, I scheduled an appointment with Chelsea (chelseaexchange.com) this last week. Thinking about it, I don't think the pictures are her, but close enough. If her photos are a 9 she's a 7. Shorter hair and slightly tanner skin. She truly is 24 and a grad student, so if that's your thing there you go. I'll start by saying I don't think I've seen anything about her here, and the reason why is probably because the cost (6 $ hr). I had other options for this week, but ended up choosing to go with her because she and I were the same age. Figured it'd be interesting seeing someone my own age.

    Once again started with the standard affair. Reached out to her late one evening, she got back to me within the hour. She uses an assistant to setup appointments (who funnily enough is also named Chelsea). Verification was straightforward; three references or work verification (send an email). Apparently outcall is actually preferred for her, but I'm not one to trust strangers in my home, so off to a nice hotel we went. Texted hotel address day before, got the room number when I arrived. If you've never been to Rosslyn, there's lots of street parking (free on weekends / after 5 pm) these days as long as you're willing to walk a bit. Otherwise you can park at the hotel's public parking, or go to one of the pay to park garages nearby. Metro is also close enough to use if you're real paranoid. YMMV since she rotates depending on assistants reservation.

    As for Chelsea herself, she's a complete dork. I'm a nerd, so we got along real easy. Fun to talk to, interesting conversation. No rush whatsoever, actually we went a bit over time although YYMV on that too. For activities started with mounted DFK with some chest play. Her chest is real and a good size in my opinion. Eventually moved onto BBBJ, before heading to mish. I didn't actually partake in any other position, but they were all freely available. Once again I'm a very vanilla man, so no clue on if she's interested in Greek, but if I had to guess I'd say no. Anyways, as things progressed we went back to BBBJ and I finished in her mouth. On that note, if you're larger bring your own hat. I'm the poster boy for average in that regard, but even I felt it was a bit too tight.

    For anyone curious, it was a actually a super interesting experience for me. I hadn't really intended to tell her about it, but like I said we hit it off real quick, so eventually my lack of experience came up. She's funny, took the opportunity to "retake my virginity" as she put it. The best way to describe it would be: lets say you've popped a flat and need to learn how to change a tire. Jasmine is that cool friend who will tell you "oh you just got to do this" while basically doing it for you, hoping that you understood. Chelsea is the opposite, she more or less taught as if I was in school. Tests included. She made sure I actually understood it by first explaining, showing, and then having me do it (hence just mish). She got very in-depth and told me straight up "no that's wrong, more like this. Yes like that" several times haha. Not applicable to most of you, but super useful for me and in hindsight pretty funny.

    As for the activities themselves, very different experience compared to Jasmine. For one, my head was clear and I could feel things like normal. In particular I was very very into the BBBJ. Alas, as we moved towards mish I would soften. Not sure if nerves or what, as I was super into it, but with as young as I am I certainly hope I don't have any physical issue. Regardless she was cool about it, when we went back to BBBJ it didn't take long for me to pop. I suppose her technique is very sloppy (in a good way) I guess? At least it seemed much messier to me.

    Lastly, I'd say I recommend Chelsea. Cool girl, fun time. I think most of you would enjoy her company, but the price is probably prohibitive for a lot of folks.

    I, personally, will probably not repeat. Now wait, I just said I recommend her, but I won't repeat?! What gives?! And the answer is, simply put, she and I have too much chemistry. To be perfectly honest I enjoyed our time just talking about our shared hobbies as much as the activities themselves. On more than one occasion we'd both get off on some tangent, then like 5 minutes later after mutual back and forth realize "oh wait this isn't what we're here for" and get back on track. No doubt in my mind if we had met under different circumstances we'd be fast friends. So yeah, repeating sounds like a fast way to get attached when I know I shouldn't. Best to not even take the risk.

  2. #12975
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1111  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get in touch with her. No response for a month. Any ideas?
    I've been trying to get an appointment on and off for about a month. Booker's been telling me she's constantly booked. I suspect she moved to really low volume due to Rona. Booker did say that she was on vacation as of last Thursday. Not sure if that was just an excuse to get me to stop messaging for a while though.

  3. #12974

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Not speaking from experience, but she seems legit to me. Just expensive. More info: https://haileekim.com/.
    Thanks for the link. That's a bit out of my wheelhouse.

  4. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon66  [View Original Post]
    I saw one from pv moments ago.

    Luna https://www.discreettempus.com/luna.

    The timing was less than an hour.

    I think I got in there at 515 and action started maybe a little later but they made me leave at 6.

    It was $$ donation to meet up.

    The girl was pretty hot, had a great ass, really nice natural boobs. Easy to talk to.

    But she wanted CBJ for $$. 5 and full service (condom) for $$. 5. Tried to ask for BBBJ once but she doesn't do that.

    She mentioned she was on your period.

    I told her straight up I only had $$. 5 then so I can't tip and she laughed.

    She jerked me off to completion, and then as we were laying and I was fondling her assets, I was like ok why not sure. I decided yolo lets go for it.

    She went out of the room to get rdy, came back and we started.
    Wait. So Luna wants $$ 5 for FS with no BBBJ? And didn't even give you the full hour?

    That's outrageous.

  5. #12972

    Re: Kinsey Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    She has a no FS review policy. Has anyone seen her for FS? I've seen her for milking table sessions only.

    https://www.meetkinsey.com/introduction

    https://www.twitter.com/kinseyfbsm
    As far as I know, she's never done FS (only does the milking table massage with a HJ). I've linked last year's experience with her down below. An okay time overall, but I probably wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.kinseyvalentine.com/

    But if you're looking for a woman with an amazing body, okay massage skills, and practically zero effort on your part, 200 per hour isn't a bad deal. Personally, my session just seemed average / okay.

  6. #12971
    O Canada. . wow, definitely something they do better up North!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Get yourself a nice room in Old Town Quebec and walk around the narrow, cobblestone streets, and look out over the cliffs to the Saint Lawrence River. In the evening have a delicious young woman delivered to your hotel for $200 Canadian ($163 American). Take her to dinner at one of the numerous restaurants.

    Reserve in advance because this agency is small. You can book for the weekend thought the agency is often closed then. MAKE SURE to buy Canadian dollars to pay, as the agency will charge you $200 American if you have no Canadian currency.

    To repeat: $163 outcall! https://quebec-escort.com/.

  7. #12970

    Kinsey Valentine Full Service

    She has a no FS review policy. Has anyone seen her for FS? I've seen her for milking table sessions only.

    https://www.meetkinsey.com/introduction

    https://www.twitter.com/kinseyfbsm

  8. #12969

    Also Quebec City

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Montreal three times. It's the cheapest European vacation you can have and the pussy is better (and cheaper) than most anywhere in Europe. Tons of beautiful French Canadian young hotties, most slim, toned and natural and fees from the numerous escort agencies are in the 240 Canadian dollar range ($195 USD) per hour. Not only are many in the 9/10 range but most are GFE and hyper sexy. Can't wait to go back! I'm also waiting for Thailand to open up again (I actually have AIRBNB bookings for next winter already).
    Get yourself a nice room in Old Town Quebec and walk around the narrow, cobblestone streets, and look out over the cliffs to the Saint Lawrence River. In the evening have a delicious young woman delivered to your hotel for $200 Canadian ($163 American). Take her to dinner at one of the numerous restaurants.

    Reserve in advance because this agency is small. You can book for the weekend thought the agency is often closed then. MAKE SURE to buy Canadian dollars to pay, as the agency will charge you $200 American if you have no Canadian currency.

    To repeat: $163 outcall! https://quebec-escort.com/.

  9. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Not speaking from experience, but she seems legit to me. Just expensive. More info: https://haileekim.com/.

  10. #12967

    Josephine vacation?

    Trying to get in touch with her. No response for a month. Any ideas?

  11. #12966

    Montreal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    Need to get those covid vaccines to Canada so they will let us back in. Looking forward to Euphoria's line up haha.
    I've been to Montreal three times. It's the cheapest European vacation you can have and the pussy is better (and cheaper) than most anywhere in Europe. Tons of beautiful French Canadian young hotties, most slim, toned and natural and fees from the numerous escort agencies are in the 240 Canadian dollar range ($195 USD) per hour. Not only are many in the 9/10 range but most are GFE and hyper sexy. Can't wait to go back! I'm also waiting for Thailand to open up again (I actually have AIRBNB bookings for next winter already).

  12. #12965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Her and Paige Terner have the exact same website layout, which in and of itself isn't all that weird, but they're the only ones (just about) who have it. One other who used to advertise on there a lot had the same type of site, but I never saw credible reviews for her or Paige, so I'd be shocked if this one is anymore real than they are / were.

  13. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    I started browsing the site for the first time in 3 months. Yeah, the quality of women have gone down hill.

    On top of that $700 for attractive women. At this point isn't it wiser to just go to Montreal?
    Need to get those covid vaccines to Canada so they will let us back in. Looking forward to Euphoria's line up haha.

  14. #12963

  15. #12962
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    So I seen this girl advertise in the area before and I even seen that she is "working" with other girls.

    I set-up a date and went off to landmark area. Get the room number and head over.

    I enter the room and a fat girl is in the room. It's dark but she isn't that attractive and the girl I'm trying to see in nowhere in sight.

    Bait or switch? Well maybe. She proceeds to tell me that the girl named Jade is in a different room and I would need to give the fat one the money first before going to the room. Dumbass told me the room number before taking payment though.

    Told her no and left.

    Waste of time but at least I didn't get into any trouble.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/61367217/
    I've seen this ad before, last time "she was in town" with her previous ad, her home gurl, a fat, aa, probably around 5'7, yes, the same one you can find walking on Richmond Hwy because no one on those websites wants to see her, --yes, she is fucking ugly- told me she had to leave but she was available to cover her, at least she told me all this over the phone. Now this week that I saw the ad again I tried to reach her, but she doesn't answer, probably she saved my numbers or something. I'm going to look for a pic of the aa gurl so members can recognize her, I wouldn't doubt she is behind this ad too, in the past I've seen at least 2 more ads with different girls and then she replying trying to "cover" the other white chicks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape