Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 1779 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20170

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some kind of scam she has posts all over the place 5 states on the same day.
    She will give you a address of a large apartment bldg tell you to contact her when you get there, when you do she will want a deposit or gift card verification # then she will be gone.

  2. #20169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by BradTN  [View Original Post]
    That's unreal. I have thought about going down to the bars but never have. You may have just pushed me over the edge. Was she hot?
    There was another girl in the group who I was really hoping for, but wasn't getting the vibe from her. The one I ended up with was 38. Looked sexy with clothes on because it was all tight body hugging stuff that showed off her ass. Without clothes she was a bit bigger and her boobs sagged but still good looking and had a nice tanned ass that I made sure I took from behind. I would say about a 6. 5 by regular standards, but an 8 by listcrawler standards.

    I had enough fun with her that I ended up staying in Nashville an extra day instead of moving on to Memphis like I planned. Cool crowd overall.

  3. #20168

    Divine Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-kind/33948202

    Has anyone ever seen mia divine when she was in town? She says she may come back this way.
    I inquired? Quick response! Deposit for first timers? Big head won and I moved on. Be Safe V.

  4. #20167

    Big Ass Tits tight body and holes

    Clean location. Gave me a BBBJ, sucked on those jugs for a while. She got on top. Rode that cock for a while. Flipped her over and finished doggy. 110 for a half hr. I would repeat without hesitation. You're welcome!

    Be safe.

    Pw out.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/249929736524

  5. #20166

    Blonde Babe Madison

    Anyone have any information on this one. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...f/694525409318.

  6. #20165

    Recommendations re nameless?

    Couldn't search since she offers no name. Any feedback on her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12965192

  7. #20164

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric287  [View Original Post]
    Brand new here; did a search for this one and came up empty. Also didn't seem any posts with her link. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/216444
    Some kind of scam she has posts all over the place 5 states on the same day.

  8. #20163

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know about this one. Despite the weird-ass poses in some of her pics, she looks pretty cute.
    Tried to contact her a couple of times. No responses from any of my attempts. Would also be curious if she is legit.

  9. #20162

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric287  [View Original Post]
    Brand new here; did a search for this one and came up empty. Also didn't seem any posts with her link. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/216444
    I'm not seeing anything either. This would be a great opportunity to take one for the team and report back to us!

  10. #20161

    Mongering in Springfield?

    Anyone? Springfield seems like an odd location. Only one low end motel. Anyone know if this is legit?

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/222533

  11. #20160
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Ok I get it now. Nashville's escort scene collapsed because it can't compete with all of the free pussy available from all the horny MILFs running around in packs here.

    After I whined about all the cancelations, I went out to a bar solo and ended up being "adopted" by a group of five 30-40 year olds who decided on a girls trip. For the price of a couple of rounds of drinks for the five and another three for the one who was giving me the eye the most (about $175 total) I ended up having a good overnight MSOG GFE experience with her in her room. That's got to be hard to compete with if you're a sex worker.
    That's unreal. I have thought about going down to the bars but never have. You may have just pushed me over the edge. Was she hot?

  12. #20159

    Fay are

    Brand new here; did a search for this one and came up empty. Also didn't seem any posts with her link. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/216444

  13. #20158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I have traveled all over the country and I would just like to say that Nashville might have one of the worst monger scenes I've ever seen. I've never in my life had so much difficulty finding women to give money to. Are women all independently wealthy here and can just decide "no, I don't want $200 right now. I would rather stay in and post more ads".

    I've seriously never reached out to so many ghosts in one day. Ever.

    Hopefully Memphis will be a little better.
    Ok I get it now. Nashville's escort scene collapsed because it can't compete with all of the free pussy available from all the horny MILFs running around in packs here.

    After I whined about all the cancelations, I went out to a bar solo and ended up being "adopted" by a group of five 30-40 year olds who decided on a girls trip. For the price of a couple of rounds of drinks for the five and another three for the one who was giving me the eye the most (about $175 total) I ended up having a good overnight MSOG GFE experience with her in her room. That's got to be hard to compete with if you're a sex worker.

  14. #20157

    Mia

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-kind/33948202

    Has anyone ever seen mia divine when she was in town? She says she may come back this way.

  15. #20156

    Sweet in the Middle

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Is in town! https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...iddle/38743904.

    And as you stroll through the pics she morphs into Mia Malkova! I'm going to TOFTT and report back.

    Also, what the hell does "sweet in the middle" mean? It's the headline on every other ad these days.
    That's the ad that was featuring Maitland Ward a few days ago. Like I say, ain't Nashville lucky to have some of the most recognizable porn stars working anonymously?

    I think "sweet in the middle" probably means "written by a fat fifty-year old Ukrainian guy in an Odessa basement. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape