Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 343 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2219

    I just saw her last week!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordShadow  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reviews of her? I looked quickly but didn't see anything. New to the game.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/930253136251
    I'm not going to get into everything that happened with her but I will never see her again! From the first time I saw her a couple of months ago to last Thurs. Boy has she takin a turn for the worse. She had a big sore on her cheek which is probably from the crack she is smoking, but I digress. Her performance was so off and basically just turned me completely off. I left while she was BBBJ'and me and gave her 50.00 which she texted me afterwards calling me every name in the book. She said she was moving from that dumpy rooming house to a new place she said a few blocks from the Abby. I would be curious if any of you other mongers have had trouble with her recently? Anyway that is what I have to say about Maria! LordShadow there are reviews of her from a couple of months ago on here and they weren't all that great than. I thought she might have gotten better with time but I was sadly mistaken!!!! Oh she reads this forum and mentioned it to me.
    Last edited by GranAnimal; 05-11-21 at 23:40. Reason: Left info out.

  2. #2218

    Girl of your dreams

    Are there any reviews of her? I looked quickly but didn't see anything. New to the game.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/930253136251

  3. #2217

    I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Echoniner's point is that the pictures are three years old. Is Abby pregnant again and using old pictures of her pregnancy from three years ago or is someone else using her old pictures. Or is it a setup designed to lure in guys who have a thing for pregnant girls?

    Abby's current ad https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...nant_i10490593.

    Abby's three year old ad https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...egnant/7740837.

    As you can see, same pictures in both ads.
    I saw her on the street. It was chilly out and she had jacket on so it was hard to tell if she was pregnant. But she definitely put on weight but she has penchant for getting chubby, she was also was walking funny and that could be the reason why. She was always nice to me and never gave me any reason to not trust her in the past. But you never know anymore.

  4. #2216

    Abby

    Echoniner's point is that the pictures are three years old. Is Abby pregnant again and using old pictures of her pregnancy from three years ago or is someone else using her old pictures. Or is it a setup designed to lure in guys who have a thing for pregnant girls?

    Abby's current ad https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...nant_i10490593.

    Abby's three year old ad https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...egnant/7740837.

    As you can see, same pictures in both ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by NHMontecristo  [View Original Post]
    It's Abby Rose, I can tell by the tattoo.

  5. #2215

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I'm suspicious as the pics and wording in the ad you posted are exactly the same as this ad from July 16, 2018: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...egnant/7740837.
    It's Abby Rose, I can tell by the tattoo.

  6. #2214

    Re: Preggers

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Hi All Hope everyone is keeping warm on this raw day!

    Came across this ad, the area code checks out (is MA), and YES I def have a fetish for preggers! Anyone have any exp.

    With this Lady? Thanks in advance, keep on Mongering!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...nant_i10490593

    -Petrone.
    I'm suspicious as the pics and wording in the ad you posted are exactly the same as this ad from July 16, 2018: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...egnant/7740837.

  7. #2213

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Hi All Hope everyone is keeping warm on this raw day!

    Came across this ad, the area code checks out (is MA), and YES I def have a fetish for preggers! Anyone have any exp.

    With this Lady? Thanks in advance, keep on Mongering!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...nant_i10490593

    -Petrone.
    I believe that is Abby, she's a blonde SW with great eyes. That is her phone number and I have it saved in my phone, but that doesn't mean it's definitely her because she could have lent it to someone or gave that number up.

  8. #2212

    Preggers

    Hi All Hope everyone is keeping warm on this raw day!

    Came across this ad, the area code checks out (is MA), and YES I def have a fetish for preggers! Anyone have any exp.

    With this Lady? Thanks in advance, keep on Mongering!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...nant_i10490593

    -Petrone.

  9. #2211

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago when I was in the area. Easy set up over text. Very good BBBJCIM. She was running a lunch special for 80 for a QV. Pics are accurate. Nice tits although she is bigger with some stretch marks on the stomach if that is a deal breaker. I'll see her again next time I am around Saugus.
    I've seen her a few times, and she's awesome. A lot of fun, great personality, and she genuinely enjoys what she does. Been thinking about setting something up with her soon, as it's been a long time.

  10. #2210

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RacinJunkie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with her lately? I have tried a bunch of times and she hasn't responded back.

    I'm a regular with her.

    Thanks Rac.
    Contacted her one day last week. Said she was taking the day off. Haven't tried since.

  11. #2209

    Lacy / Nancy

    Has anyone been in contact with her lately? I have tried a bunch of times and she hasn't responded back.

    I'm a regular with her.

    Thanks Rac.

  12. #2208

    She has an apartment with street parking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poutsos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how I can search for info on Ava? I'm trying to help myself, but when I try to search I get no results. I think it's because her name is only 3 letters. Just wan to get an idea of location and parking around her place. TIA.
    If you scroll down she was just the topic of conversation, may or may not be filming her johns with a hidden camera. I think it's BS!

    IMO. Looks are 6 for average girl but 8 for hooker!

    Extremely tight pussy. GL burying it all the way in. Nice BBJ and takes orders well.

    Top 3 in Manch.

  13. #2207

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Are there still people out there getting robbed by this girl? Surprised she's still around LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/472087017815
    She's very cute and has a great body. I've had one good experience with her last year. It was the second time I saw her. The 1st time we chatted for a long time, too long, and then she was like time's up. I was pissed about that. I gave her a second chance. She wants 300-350 hr in / out, 200 hhr in / out or hhr / car, 120 qv (car only). She'll tell you she's full GFE but she isn't. She did BBFS and BBBJ. Let me take pics and video of her doing BBBJ. Nothing else was available. Tried seeing her again but she won't reply to my calls or texts. Not sure what happened. She was very good friends with that girl who went by Winter. I guess she has her own car now and does outs on the outskirts of Manch. I can say she was pretty cool at the time and I didn't get robbed but you never know.

  14. #2206

    Brandy the thief

    Are there still people out there getting robbed by this girl? Surprised she's still around LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/472087017815

  15. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by Only  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for the 1st time no info from Googlo too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-hampshir...scorts/2351937
    She uses the word courtesan in her ad. Unless she's a time traveler, she's fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape