Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JdmKingStl  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kay for a qv BBBJ. Was pleasantly surprised by everything. Def will repeat for FS next time, she got a fat ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61580949/
    CIM? Damage?

  2. #7012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Chloe (pic 1) or Lynn (pic 2) or Sadie (lived in Granite City with her boyfriend last time I saw her) are still around?
    Lynn went off the grid years ago for a legit job. Haven't seen her since.

  3. #7011

    The New Normal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    I am not one to judge. We all like different flavors. But is this the new normal in this town? I guess I am spoiled with young fresh college girls on Seeking. This is a haggard worn out woman in her 50's. I am looking at her picture's but I still can't believe. We have men wanting this? Yes I have a mirror and know my limitations. The mere fact we have men possibly interested in her and discussing a person like this makes me understand why this 3rd world town has become what it is today.
    Too true and disappointing. In the last year many of the attractive providers have quit and some are rarely placing ads, like only one / month. It seems that many of the newer, attractive ones are pure fakes. The last 10 contacted wanted either a deposit and / or refused a phone conversation. At least the ads of the "haggard worn out" ones makes one to stop looking and thus end the search sooner.

  4. #7010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    I am not one to judge. We all like different flavors. But is this the new normal in this town? I guess I am spoiled with young fresh college girls on Seeking. This is a haggard worn out woman in her 50's. I am looking at her picture's but I still can't believe. We have men wanting this? Yes I have a mirror and know my limitations. The mere fact we have men possibly interested in her and discussing a person like this makes me understand why this 3rd world town has become what it is today.
    What is "Seeking" I'm trying to see some hot chicks instead of the half minded dope fiends.

  5. #7009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Um okay no. SHE has only posted ads since April with NO REVIEWS. And your literal first post is this.

    I'm suspicious here, pal.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61775737/

    I've even seen these expensive girls. Which for me was a disappointment. I saw the more slender chick. Her body was perfect. But I pretty much paid 160 for a handjob. When we were done I asked if she lets guys fuck or what and she said she was waiting on me to ask. Guess I didn't want to offend her by asking like "hey is this it or what" handjob was fire tho LOL. So whatever. Just letting you know I'm not some asshole. Were on the same team bud.

  6. #7008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Asians

    So I know I'm new to this thread I literally just found it. I seen alot of the girls. From Marina To lindsey to sophia to shannon. I could keep going. But anyway I been trying to find an asian chick for a while and any asian ads I find on the website are obviously fake. Any suggestions?

  7. #7007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    You lost me at "Covered Services". BBBJ is necessary for me to entertain seeing any girl. But, thanks for the review!
    I contacted her but she wanted a deposit from me for some reason which to me always means scam.

  8. #7006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Um okay no. SHE has only posted ads since April with NO REVIEWS. And your literal first post is this.

    I'm suspicious here, pal.
    I feel you dude. I just found out about this website tho. Youll be seeing more posts from me soon because I seen plenty of these chicks. We all know there are plenty of fakes and baits out there. Just trying to help out LOL. Plus I got her to send a verification pic so I was sure she was the real deal.

  9. #7005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Strange. She never responded to my texts. When I checked who was the owner of the phone number, it was a 73 year old woman who lived in Texas.
    Yea I tried contacting her since and its not easy to get ahold of her. I'm thinking she's a night owl.

  10. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfarr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shannon lately? She seems to go on and off the radar frequently. Saw an ad for her today but it was full of other girls pics and her number was in the text part of her ad while in the phone number area was Ashley's from the Ofallon Illinois area. Thanks for any info on Shannon. Peace.
    She was having someone post ads for her but that person was messing it up. I haven't seen her ads but I know her current number is 3144054290.

  11. #7003

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 3 or 4 days ago. Pretty nice service I was surprised. Head was nice. She seemed to be into it and looked rather sexy LOL. Decent view from behind. Pretty laid back experience I'll be going back to her. She's real and about that life LOL.
    Strange. She never responded to my texts. When I checked who was the owner of the phone number, it was a 73 year old woman who lived in Texas.

  12. #7002

    Covered Services

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    You lost me at "Covered Services". BBBJ is necessary for me to entertain seeing any girl. But, thanks for the review!
    Agree. Tried it once = total waste of time and money.

  13. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 3 or 4 days ago. Pretty nice service I was surprised. Head was nice. She seemed to be into it and looked rather sexy LOL. Decent view from behind. Pretty laid back experience I'll be going back to her. She's real and about that life LOL.
    Um okay no. SHE has only posted ads since April with NO REVIEWS. And your literal first post is this.

    I'm suspicious here, pal.

  14. #7000

    Shannon

    Has anyone seen Shannon lately? She seems to go on and off the radar frequently. Saw an ad for her today but it was full of other girls pics and her number was in the text part of her ad while in the phone number area was Ashley's from the Ofallon Illinois area. Thanks for any info on Shannon. Peace.

  15. #6999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, anyone see Sophia recently? Looks very much like my type. Texted earlier, haven't heard back yet; last report I saw of her noted semi-unreliability, but that was 9 months ago. Would love to see her this weekend but not if she is going to make me wait around for hours. Thanks for the info, gents. Bonus points if she'll let me CIM, but not a deal breaker for me.

    Said shes out by the airport, hotel there. Hotel meetups can make me a bit skittish unless theyre pretty upscale.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61021641/
    I saw her like 3 or 4 days ago. Pretty nice service I was surprised. Head was nice. She seemed to be into it and looked rather sexy LOL. Decent view from behind. Pretty laid back experience I'll be going back to her. She's real and about that life LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape