Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7002

    Covered Services

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    You lost me at "Covered Services". BBBJ is necessary for me to entertain seeing any girl. But, thanks for the review!
    Agree. Tried it once = total waste of time and money.

  2. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 3 or 4 days ago. Pretty nice service I was surprised. Head was nice. She seemed to be into it and looked rather sexy LOL. Decent view from behind. Pretty laid back experience I'll be going back to her. She's real and about that life LOL.
    Um okay no. SHE has only posted ads since April with NO REVIEWS. And your literal first post is this.

    I'm suspicious here, pal.

  3. #7000

    Shannon

    Has anyone seen Shannon lately? She seems to go on and off the radar frequently. Saw an ad for her today but it was full of other girls pics and her number was in the text part of her ad while in the phone number area was Ashley's from the Ofallon Illinois area. Thanks for any info on Shannon. Peace.

  4. #6999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, anyone see Sophia recently? Looks very much like my type. Texted earlier, haven't heard back yet; last report I saw of her noted semi-unreliability, but that was 9 months ago. Would love to see her this weekend but not if she is going to make me wait around for hours. Thanks for the info, gents. Bonus points if she'll let me CIM, but not a deal breaker for me.

    Said shes out by the airport, hotel there. Hotel meetups can make me a bit skittish unless theyre pretty upscale.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61021641/
    I saw her like 3 or 4 days ago. Pretty nice service I was surprised. Head was nice. She seemed to be into it and looked rather sexy LOL. Decent view from behind. Pretty laid back experience I'll be going back to her. She's real and about that life LOL.

  5. #6998

    A Real Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with Savannah Andrews https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/ on Friday. She will be back this summer. Her best friend Scarlett Presley https://www.scarlettpresley.com/home is coming in town June 1-4 and if you are looking for a beautiful higher end lady she is it.
    Does anyone know her name Does she at least offer a handy finish?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/157972

    Thanks for your help!

  6. #6997
    You lost me at "Covered Services". BBBJ is necessary for me to entertain seeing any girl. But, thanks for the review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    After telling myself that I was going to stay off of listcrawler, I stumbled upon this little spinner body that I just couldn't resist.

    She's not in Maryland Heights. Appears to be new to the Lou area. Covered services, but that little body felt oh so nice. The video in her ad is what she looked like tonight. Stunning soft, velvety smooth skin. Such a small waist, and an ass that felt so wonderful in the doggy down position. Ladies do have hip bones and before tonight I can't remember feeling them. Pretty face, not 1 tat, didn't get the hint of any drug use, and very pleasant to be with. Very prompt in all communications before hand.

    Will be seeing her again. All covered, but damn that body.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/61656938/

  7. #6996

    Savannah and Scarlett

    Had another great visit with Savannah Andrews https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/ on Friday. She will be back this summer. Her best friend Scarlett Presley https://www.scarlettpresley.com/home is coming in town June 1-4 and if you are looking for a beautiful higher end lady she is it.

  8. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.
    There server is down.

  9. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.
    Same issue as you.

  10. #6993

    Spinners body

    After telling myself that I was going to stay off of listcrawler, I stumbled upon this little spinner body that I just couldn't resist.

    She's not in Maryland Heights. Appears to be new to the Lou area. Covered services, but that little body felt oh so nice. The video in her ad is what she looked like tonight. Stunning soft, velvety smooth skin. Such a small waist, and an ass that felt so wonderful in the doggy down position. Ladies do have hip bones and before tonight I can't remember feeling them. Pretty face, not 1 tat, didn't get the hint of any drug use, and very pleasant to be with. Very prompt in all communications before hand.

    Will be seeing her again. All covered, but damn that body.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/61656938/

  11. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.
    It means that someone there screwed up a server a little bit. Nothing on your end. Just have to wait and see if they'll repair it.

  12. #6991

    Question

    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.

  13. #6990
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Someone please explain, two attractive ladies who place ads daily on StG and no reviews?

    Paige (314*831X) or Emi (636*697X).

    Sure sign something is wrong? Or?
    Paige cohen has a review of her dashing with money on kittyads.

  14. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Someone please explain, two attractive ladies who place ads daily on StG and no reviews?

    Paige (314*831X) or Emi (636*697X).

    Sure sign something is wrong? Or?
    Poor service / attitude and they report any review that doesn't kiss their ass and gets them removed.

  15. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    One of the few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    So she gets some bad reviews and changes her name, brilliant.
    I've never seen her ads as Karla. First time I reached out to her, I got no response. That was about a month ago. This time it was prompt and setup was easy. Decent location, clean apartment, good service for QV.

    Now if she can repeat the performance, we'll have to wait and see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape