Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 28265
-
05-02-21 16:40 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 1537Ohh Noooo!!
We've all been there brother. Even some of the usual good ones are pulling some shady crap these days. Better to chalk it up to experience and walk away.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 15:30 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 5948I pulled her crib up on google earth. Looks like you access from the alley behind the garage. I am not sure if that is good or bad? Seems like it may be ok in the daylight especially now that the oven is turning on.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 15:00 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 1151Don't pay until you've been serviced. You may have to leave without service, but usually you'll get service in advance. If she gets on her phone, run.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 13:49 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 544I saw Nicole Legend in March. Upstairs garage apartment in South St. Pete. No complaints on location. Homey and discrete, in my opinion. Prefer it to the notels. Nikki is in great shape. She does it with gusto. Simply one of the best.
I also saw Busch Gardens Nicole, this Spring. Too skinny, yes. But still. Very good. Not much of a kisser but she sets the mood in her room. Very convenient and pleasant motel. Blow job artist. Made me tingle from head to toe.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 12:58 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 279I had a similar situation happen last year with another provider. She went into the bathroom and the hotel door opened and a dude asked me why I was in his room and told me I needed to leave. Its frustrating that people run these scams. And its not worth losing your health or life over this shit. I walked out without my money, but was able to walk away unharmed. You never know who may be waiting out by your car if you cause a scene. Glad you are safe.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 11:33 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 761Yep I pussied out without any pussy and no confrontation walked away free snd safe.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 09:52 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 377Cuban Princess
Well A few of you should know about The Young And Beautiful Spinner Cuban Princess Aka Ana / Elise. She used to be Here in Tampa About two Years Ago then disappeared. Well I've found Her And She Is In San Antonio, Texas Son I'm sharing this link with You Guys. I just can't wait to go that area A Have A Nice Visit With Her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...onio/61616309/
Stay Safe.
-
05-02-21 09:44 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 377Dylan
Forgot to put link in my last post Asking For Anyone's recent experience with Her, The Good And the bad ones.
Thanks.
Stay Safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61539069/
-
05-02-21 09:39 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 377Dylan
I've met with Her Once and that visit was Awesome, I'm talking About 2 To 3 Years From Now. After that, I saw a few negative review on Her. Everytime I see her post I'm tempted to see Her but due to those reports I avoided any Contact With Her. I would like to if some have seen her Recently. Please share goods And The Bad experience. PM if Necessary. If She's Good now Then I Want A Visit with her.
Thanks Guys Stay Safe.
-
05-02-21 05:57 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 761[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
05-02-21 00:13 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 50Re: Kristy Update
Kristy has been delayed 7-10 from posting her new location. Be on the lookout next weekend for some ads to pop up talking about her new location.
Originally Posted by Anon7667
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 19:25 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 5948[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
05-01-21 17:23 #12608Banned Member

Posts: 812Covid hooker price hike
As I my title, many providers went from a c-note to a c-note and a half due to lack of customers (or whatever reason). Some only see their regulars, some kept their prices the same, and so worth. I am with you and unless I have a great rapport with you (and you have the skills), I usually avoid the price hikers. Just because something cost more, does not mean that it is better.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 17:14 #12607Banned Member

Posts: 812So, you didn't take the 100 back or she took it to the bathroom. Was there a confrontation of sorts between you and the other male?
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 10:25 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 621Lesley Cummings
Saw her two days ago for the first time. $1. 5 for the hhr. Usually more than I pay for hhr but she is so much better looking than most of the other 40+. She is a lot of fun will do just about anything just no BBFS which is fine with me. I will repeat even though her price is a little high. I have only found 4 women 40+ who were fun and good looking. Amanda in holiday, Trixie in Brandon, heather from downtown Tampa and now Lesley. Any other 40+ worth seeing I can't seem to get a hold of. Raine never responds. Marcy's hours and mine never jive, same with Anna in Palm Harbor.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit;5327782[URL
I saw Nicole legend recently and she still has the same great service. Best dfk around and is up for anything. Her place is very sketchy and a lot of guys hanging around. If I hadn't known her for years I would have bailed.
Went to see Phoenix one day because literally no one would respond. Never got out of the car. She was bitching at me when I pulled into her complex because I did not know where to park (of course she gave no instructions prior to my arrival I'm just supposed to know where to go) she wants to be discreet so as not to get kicked out of her new place. I'm not paying them to ***** at me!
Have also met Nicole that is by Busch garden's and have repeated once. She is skinnier than her pics but she was a lot of fun.










Reply With Quote




