Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 921 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5662

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    New rotation started yesterday in Red Lantern and I met a new girl named Lindor in Room 1. Lindor is young in her early 20's. This business is all about age. The bodies of Asian young girls are very soft. The softness is gone when they get close to 30's. It's even worse if the girls work out to keep fit because their bodies built up with muscle. The elasticity of the skin is also decreasing with age. So young girls are the best and Lindor is one of them. She is tall with 5'6". Attractive body. Natural perky B cups, which looks good in her bra. Average ass. She wore makeup so she looked beautiful. Long straight blonde hair. Smooth soft skin.

    We started with some foreplay, including breast massage and body kissing. Then she gave me a BBBJ. The BBBJ was strong and with tongue movements. Next, we went missionary. I pound this soft body really nice. Her body kept bouncing with my impact. Her vagina is tight. It felt really good. Her attitude was good, kept making noise, without any complaints. Finally, I blew up and she hugged me tight at that moment. I didn't try other positions because I just can't stop. Totally it's one hour $. 60 plus. 40 tip for BBBJ.
    Huh? Weird. I had a completely different experience from you my friend.

  2. #5661
    Okay but I texted first filled out their form. No reply so I hit up them up. It doesn't make any sense to put a police phone number down, or they got busted and the number forwards to the police now. Does that not sound super shady to anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Try playing by their rules and Do Not Call. Maybe you'll get somewhere.

  3. #5660
    Is it just me or are all the rimmings with the tongue covered now?

    They used to do it like a meal.

    Now its half-ass and covered or denied.

  4. #5659

    Red Lantern Room 1 Lindor

    New rotation started yesterday in Red Lantern and I met a new girl named Lindor in Room 1. Lindor is young in her early 20's. This business is all about age. The bodies of Asian young girls are very soft. The softness is gone when they get close to 30's. It's even worse if the girls work out to keep fit because their bodies built up with muscle. The elasticity of the skin is also decreasing with age. So young girls are the best and Lindor is one of them. She is tall with 5'6". Attractive body. Natural perky B cups, which looks good in her bra. Average ass. She wore makeup so she looked beautiful. Long straight blonde hair. Smooth soft skin.

    We started with some foreplay, including breast massage and body kissing. Then she gave me a BBBJ. The BBBJ was strong and with tongue movements. Next, we went missionary. I pound this soft body really nice. Her body kept bouncing with my impact. Her vagina is tight. It felt really good. Her attitude was good, kept making noise, without any complaints. Finally, I blew up and she hugged me tight at that moment. I didn't try other positions because I just can't stop. Totally it's one hour $. 60 plus. 40 tip for BBBJ.

  5. #5658

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    The number that they have on their website, whoever picks up say they are 17th district Chicago police. That's super shady. Can anyone confirm this?
    Try playing by their rules and Do Not Call. Maybe you'll get somewhere.

  6. #5657

    Are you sure? I get popo

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Sites back up. Denise was a stellar.

    http://thegirlsofthailand.cuties-sites.com/
    The number that they have on their website, whoever picks up say they are 17th district Chicago police. That's super shady. Can anyone confirm this?

  7. #5656

    Red Lantern Ninda

    Been lurking into the apartment scene. I'm a frequent visitor of AMP's in BFG area. PM me if you need some info on the scene in my area.

    So, I texted and was given the address. No screening, which was nice.

    Introduced herself as Nina, I wanted CBJ and cfs, so shelled out $.3 for hhr.

    I tired to suck on her tits and was told no sucking. Need to pay extra to do that! I shelled out. 4 more cause I was in the mood and didn't want to have a bad experience. 1 minute CBJ and ready to mount on. 10 minutes gone and she requested to finish me with a HJ as she was tired.

    All in all I was out in 15 minutes and out of $.7.

    Not giving up yet as other mongers seemed to have good experiences. Will give another try. Thanks!

  8. #5655

    Red Lantern. Meh Too

    Guys,

    Like a couple of other recent posters, I made my way to Red Lantern this week too. And my impressions were largely the same. I had read all the Coco accounts, and read accounts of other very happy customers, so I was hopeful going in. I was immediately assigned to a very pretty young lady who said her name was Amy. She was mid-twenties, petite, quite pretty with a slightly Khmer look, though she said she was Chinese. And she had two of the most perfect C Cup tits I have ever encountered. Think young Jamie Lee Curtis tits. I gave her 1. 7 for the hour and she said she would make change later. Things were going well, so I was anticipating a tip. Stripped and laid down and received one of the worst back massages in history. 10 minutes of moving skin around. She told me to flip over. Went right to an OK but very lackluster CBJ that ended when I got hard enough for penetration. About 3 or 4 minutes. Then mounted her missionary she was about as enthusiastic as a sloth after Thanksgiving meal. A lot of squeaking and obviously moaning. I got her to change to her on top, but she was complaining the whole time. So I tried to get her to go doggy, but she was a no go on that. So I got her back in Mish and railed her good for about three minutes. She stopped me just as I was starting to build up to say I was taking to long and she would have to finish me off by hand. I had been in there about 25-30 minutes at that point. So I feasted on those perfect tits while she lubed me up and polished me off. I have had worse, and I have had much better. Would not repeat, but I am glad I got to play with that rack. Oh, and I never got my 10 bucks back. My advice, take the 30 min for 130 (probably will get 15 minutes).

    Stay safe guys.

    Jackie.

  9. #5654

    Apartment near Niles and Skokie?

    Anyone know if Apartment does operate near these locations?

  10. #5653
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Basic is 130 hhr / 160 hour at apartment. KP is 250 hhr / 300 hour. But this is not really a fair comparison as the services are way different. Basic service at apartment is CBJ, whereas BBBJ is the standard at KP. The GFE with kissing option is 300 at apartment. This is a more accurate comparison, so the price is the same.
    Saw this on koreanpalacedotbiz home page: **WE WILL BE TAKING A BREAK FROM MAY 2nd THRU MAY 9th WILL BE BACK MAY 10th*.

    So Lucy is finishing today and I would guess Kelly is finishing today or tomorrow.

  11. #5652
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadudo23  [View Original Post]
    How much is the difference between KP and a standard visit at the apartments?
    Basic is 130 hhr / 160 hour at apartment. KP is 250 hhr / 300 hour. But this is not really a fair comparison as the services are way different. Basic service at apartment is CBJ, whereas BBBJ is the standard at KP. The GFE with kissing option is 300 at apartment. This is a more accurate comparison, so the price is the same.

  12. #5651

    Girls of Thailand

    Sites back up. Denise was a stellar.

    http://thegirlsofthailand.cuties-sites.com/

  13. #5650

    KP question

    How much is the difference between KP and a standard visit at the apartments?

  14. #5649

    31st 26th st new number

    Can someone dm me the new number for now 26th st? TIA.

  15. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciMonet  [View Original Post]
    So I always tell these apt places not to send me texts. My practice us to delete the texts asap and block the number so I don't get them when someone else is looking at the phone for obvious reasons. Today I get a text from a place in 26th street. Not realizing who it was and being a little fuzzy (did I ever go to * 26th street before? I deleted and blocked them. Then I come here and see its the new digs of an okdie but a goodie so then I go to my blocked numbers list and its like 40 numbers. Any help? LOL.
    Your phone carrier should have your text history available, by date and time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape