Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 8720
-
05-02-21 21:15 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 129Tyra. Any info?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/354038548329
Anyone partake?
-
05-01-21 19:37 #3529Regular Member

Posts: 8Fake
This the girl whose phone number led to a CT Police dept.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 17:15 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 693Agreed about Deb
After not seeing her for many months, I finally called to have her do an evening outcall to me a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly, she was almost on time. Whenever I visited her, she was always making me wait in the car for at least 10-15 minutes to half an hour. So being obnoxiously late is on par for her. Yes, she definitely put on the Covid 16 as she called it. I'm not sure that 16 pounds is all she put on (but then I shouldn't be one to talk). I look to Deb as a good backup plan when plans with all of those girls that are far less reliable fall through.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 15:48 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 247Deb
I got lazy and called Deb last night, I think for the last time. I've supported her in the past, and still think she's trustworthy and obviously a good bargain.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
But she's always significantly late. Like obnoxiously late where I waste my whole night waiting around. And her weight gain has now taken a turn for the worse. Before it was just going to her tits and ass, now she's forming a gut and has noticeable cellulite. I almost had to shove her head down on my cock she just would not shut the fuck up. When she left I felt that shame where my first thought was "never again".
-
05-01-21 09:08 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 2147Deb
Deb is proof you can last in the business without ripping anyone off. Don't allow drugs or handlers to control you.
Originally Posted by BcOgDon79
[View Original Post]
Stay well,
PA.
-
05-01-21 08:15 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 338Her headline says she's back, but her ad narrative says she's a new girl. Based on this and from what others have stated, it's either B&S or a scam. I would move on.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 17:09 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 5229Lilly
I'd bet she's never been here. If she was, there'd be a boatload of reviews for that hot lookin' babe. Nothing found in a name search.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 16:09 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 261I reached out to her when she was posting from New London a few weeks ago. Almost instantly got 2 texts, her rates, and then an immediate 2nd text with location-no screening or how long- I asked for a verification pic and she went silent. Didn't see anyone post up or ask when she was in Waterbury or Meriden- I can't find anything on her either. I have mixed thoughts on this one.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 15:36 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 247Lilly. Smokeshow
Anyone know if this girl is real?
Looks amazing and says she's "back" so I'm hoping someone can confirm that she was once originally here and can provide details.
Because if this girl is real I know who I'm fucking tonight.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/856032040217
-
04-30-21 01:50 #3521Regular Member

Posts: 5Deb Milford
One of the best mature ones in the game.
-
04-29-21 18:39 #3520Regular Member

Posts: 13I might check it out
Ahh sounds good I might check her out this weekend. I noticed she has 860 number any idea what town she usually works out of?
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
Also if anyone is in the Branford / East Haven area on the shoreline send me a DM would love to get some advice from someone who frequents in this area.
Thanks.
-
04-29-21 18:24 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 104I found her place messy and smelling like cat pee.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 18:16 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 29In my experience she's never let the cats in the bedroom. She corrals them all out and closes the door. Also, unless she's changed her menu, BBJ has always been an option.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:33 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 247First one is real, a friend of mine saw her and said it was ok. 2nd and 3rd are definitely fake.
Originally Posted by MacTndr
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:29 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 247Rikki
This one is interesting. Goes by the name Rikki.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Her face is not attractive and her personality is a bit weird but she does love to suck cock. I've fucked her before and always ended up going back to the BBBJ to finish. Swallows every single drop every time. Very submissive. I usually have her do an outcall to my house. Rates very reasonable just don't expect much in the looks department. Small tits no ass but a great mouth.
I've probably seen her 5-6 times because she simply gives amazing head. Trustworthy. Reliable. I'd definitely recommend.









Reply With Quote





