Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6981

    A Real Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with Savannah Andrews https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/ on Friday. She will be back this summer. Her best friend Scarlett Presley https://www.scarlettpresley.com/home is coming in town June 1-4 and if you are looking for a beautiful higher end lady she is it.
    Does anyone know her name Does she at least offer a handy finish?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/157972

    Thanks for your help!

  2. #6980
    You lost me at "Covered Services". BBBJ is necessary for me to entertain seeing any girl. But, thanks for the review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    After telling myself that I was going to stay off of listcrawler, I stumbled upon this little spinner body that I just couldn't resist.

    She's not in Maryland Heights. Appears to be new to the Lou area. Covered services, but that little body felt oh so nice. The video in her ad is what she looked like tonight. Stunning soft, velvety smooth skin. Such a small waist, and an ass that felt so wonderful in the doggy down position. Ladies do have hip bones and before tonight I can't remember feeling them. Pretty face, not 1 tat, didn't get the hint of any drug use, and very pleasant to be with. Very prompt in all communications before hand.

    Will be seeing her again. All covered, but damn that body.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/61656938/

  3. #6979

    Savannah and Scarlett

    Had another great visit with Savannah Andrews https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/ on Friday. She will be back this summer. Her best friend Scarlett Presley https://www.scarlettpresley.com/home is coming in town June 1-4 and if you are looking for a beautiful higher end lady she is it.

  4. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.
    There server is down.

  5. #6977
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.
    Same issue as you.

  6. #6976

    Spinners body

    After telling myself that I was going to stay off of listcrawler, I stumbled upon this little spinner body that I just couldn't resist.

    She's not in Maryland Heights. Appears to be new to the Lou area. Covered services, but that little body felt oh so nice. The video in her ad is what she looked like tonight. Stunning soft, velvety smooth skin. Such a small waist, and an ass that felt so wonderful in the doggy down position. Ladies do have hip bones and before tonight I can't remember feeling them. Pretty face, not 1 tat, didn't get the hint of any drug use, and very pleasant to be with. Very prompt in all communications before hand.

    Will be seeing her again. All covered, but damn that body.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/61656938/

  7. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.
    It means that someone there screwed up a server a little bit. Nothing on your end. Just have to wait and see if they'll repair it.

  8. #6974

    Question

    I have a question for one of you computer guy's, when I go to listcrawler and click on the comments section on an ad, a white screen pops up and it says 502 Bad Gateway, what does this mean. Thanks.

  9. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Someone please explain, two attractive ladies who place ads daily on StG and no reviews?

    Paige (314*831X) or Emi (636*697X).

    Sure sign something is wrong? Or?
    Paige cohen has a review of her dashing with money on kittyads.

  10. #6972
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Someone please explain, two attractive ladies who place ads daily on StG and no reviews?

    Paige (314*831X) or Emi (636*697X).

    Sure sign something is wrong? Or?
    Poor service / attitude and they report any review that doesn't kiss their ass and gets them removed.

  11. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    One of the few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    So she gets some bad reviews and changes her name, brilliant.
    I've never seen her ads as Karla. First time I reached out to her, I got no response. That was about a month ago. This time it was prompt and setup was easy. Decent location, clean apartment, good service for QV.

    Now if she can repeat the performance, we'll have to wait and see.

  12. #6970

    Paige, Emi

    Someone please explain, two attractive ladies who place ads daily on StG and no reviews?

    Paige (314*831X) or Emi (636*697X).

    Sure sign something is wrong? Or?

  13. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is on listcrawler. But her pics don't look worth 300 to me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tlouis/1/Chloe
    That's not the same Chloe.

  14. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect, sir. Unless Brie, stole Bree's pictures.
    Just saw a face pic of brie that's for sure not the bree that we all use to love.

  15. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Chloe (pic 1) or Lynn (pic 2) or Sadie (lived in Granite City with her boyfriend last time I saw her) are still around?
    Chloe is on listcrawler. But her pics don't look worth 300 to me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tlouis/1/Chloe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape