Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 1340 1840 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 28540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15955

    Luna

    So I decided to toftt and see luna. I know another guy reviewed her but he only had 2 reviews so here is my take. She is very sweet. Nice girl. Cute. Short but she is thick yes. Nice chest. Nice ass. And from the back, nice body. She sucks cock well. Very accommodating. I did a qk meet. Got there. She was getting ready and brushing but I was the one who rushed not her. I got comfy and when we got back to the room she lifted the dress and got to work. Good technique and asked if I liked different things to make sure I was happy. She at one point offered me some titty milk. Never had it so I tried. It was ok. I then asked to jump on. And started mish. Here is the downside. She does have some belly (I think from childbirth). So I decided to turn her over and her ass and waist were lovely and I busted pretty soon. We chatted as I dressed and left. She was nice. Accommodating. And a good provider. Better than many around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61654846/

  2. #15954

    Link for kayley peach

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I do.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/027363944042

  3. #15953
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    A provider who goes by Kayley Peach is visiting Jax. She has some reviews elsewhere that place her in Atlanta, and I wanted to see what you guys had to say about her. I can't find any mention, though. Can you point me in the right direction?
    Got a link?

  4. #15952

    Kayley Peach

    A provider who goes by Kayley Peach is visiting Jax. She has some reviews elsewhere that place her in Atlanta, and I wanted to see what you guys had to say about her. I can't find any mention, though. Can you point me in the right direction?

  5. #15951
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    They *do* reply; it's just a capacity issue arising from "first come, first served".
    Part of it also is they answer calls from people they know and trust first instead of strangers.

    I had a provider once show me what happens when they post an ad. They get dozens of texts. Most of the people that are inquiring are going to waste their time. They try to stick with familiar people.

  6. #15950
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    I can't understand these women who post daily, then won't reply when someone actually tries to answer the ad.
    They *do* reply; it's just a capacity issue arising from "first come, first served".

    It's too bad there aren't "busy signals" any more, or you'd understand what pussy mills these girls are!

    O.

  7. #15949
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    I've tried several times to get a hold of her but she never responds.
    I can't understand these women who post daily, then won't reply when someone actually tries to answer the ad.

  8. #15948
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLover  [View Original Post]
    I need to see, touch and every thing else for a big Bush on a female. I have a serious fetish for female pubic hair. The more the better. Inboxes me if anyone know of some in atlanta area. Please!!
    Are you searching for “bush” that requires a weed-wacker to get through? Here's an oldie but a goodie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0676DCA3-8585-4737-AC0D-57B88C40105A.jpeg‎  

  9. #15947
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLover  [View Original Post]
    I need to see, touch and every thing else for a big Bush on a female. I have a serious fetish for female pubic hair. The more the better. Inboxes me if anyone know of some in atlanta area. Please!!
    There's Beatrice, but she has not posted an ad in about a month. She usually posts multiple per day. I'm not sure if she is seeing clients right now, or what. Others may have more details on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60148052/

  10. #15946

    B in Marietta

    Quote Originally Posted by BushLover  [View Original Post]
    I need to see, touch and every thing else for a big Bush on a female. I have a serious fetish for female pubic hair. The more the better. Inboxes me if anyone know of some in atlanta area. Please!!
    There's Beatrice in Marietta although I haven't seen her personally.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60148052/

  11. #15945

    Thanks

    Thank you. I will try asap.

  12. #15944

    Not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    A KAMP girl explained to me once that the reason the Asian outfits use fake photos is because *someday* they're going to get married and they don't want photos floating around which could turn up. Apparently in Korea (not sure about China) when a guy gets engaged to a girl, the guy's family pulls in all their connections to vet her, hit the rumor mills, and even hire background search firms to check her out. Reputation is *everything*, and being found out to have been a prostitute would pretty much be the end.

    So they are very, very careful about covering their tracks.

    (Caveat: single source on this, so take it with salt, but it kind of tracks with my East Asian experiences of having lived there.).

    O.
    Nah though they do BG checks it isn't that intense. The main reason is that if they do any type of social media (IG, TikTok, etc.) the google image search can possibly pop up with an add. They came to the US to make money and will eventually go back unless plans change drastically.

  13. #15943

    Any Hairy / Bushy pussy anywhere in atlanta.

    I need to see, touch and every thing else for a big Bush on a female. I have a serious fetish for female pubic hair. The more the better. Inboxes me if anyone know of some in atlanta area. Please!!

  14. #15942

    Never Responds

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    I had a good experience with Sally a while back. It has been a while, so I wanted to see if anyone has seen her recently? The quality of these women changes so quickly that I wanted to see if anything has changed before going again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/61670845/
    I've tried several times to get a hold of her but she never responds.

  15. #15941

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    What is her contact number? Can you please lmk?
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...w/355524960791

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape