Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7070
-
05-02-21 12:40 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 84Who are you reviewing?
Who are you reviewing?
Originally Posted by Luvyoungskanks
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 18:54 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 130She's the real deal
I enjoyed my time with her, tf (huge tits)& CBJ she offered bb but since I don't have healthcare right now so I passed and she has a great technique licking up and down my shaft and twirling her tongue around my head🤤, 100 donation and she told me if I return 80 for regulars (I'm going back next week) she's nice made feel comfortable, mission valley location, also I'm just getting back into the saddle after a 3 yr absence and if I'm giving TMI excuse me.
-
04-30-21 16:24 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 619Her ad cracks me up. Can you even do BJ only? Looks like you HAVE to fuck, she wants to cum too! Never seen anything like that in my life. Seems like a fun gal.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 16:10 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 552Let us all know. Give a full report.
Originally Posted by Luvyoungskanks
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 16:09 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 130I'll let you know how it goes😉.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 14:37 #3390Banned Member

Posts: 1001Let us know
I'm meaning to see her for the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Luvyoungskanks
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 14:10 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 130Bbw
Heading out to see https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/61678871/ I'm not much into fat chicks but she comes highly recommended per the website, I'm looking forward to the BJ.
-
04-30-21 14:06 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 192Nice what would you rate the average girl there?
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 23:54 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 108African American ladies
Hi all!! I had posted some time back about finding a Dark lady recommendation. I met with one and did not have the best experience.
Still on my bucket list to find a great provider of this type.
Any help would be appreciated!!
-
04-29-21 19:10 #3386Regular Member

Posts: 12Eboniblu
Had anyone had the pleasure of seeing this chocolate vixen? Goes by Eboniblu on Snapchat. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/60559799/.
-
04-29-21 11:22 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 215Ok stripcenter,
1 girl during week, 2 on wknd according to what they told me.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 09:38 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 192Are there a few girls working each day or is it just one? How sketchy is the neighborhood?
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:37 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 249Thank you!
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 18:02 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes
Pays the rent!
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 13:59 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 249I'm confused. Are you guys paying 50, plus the 120? Just want to be able to hold the line.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





