Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 631 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 9455
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2075

    PT 4 - and the Unicorns

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    I trust the T3 ARE reviews only very slightly more than PD reviews. Too many people writing fake reviews just b / c they want the free membership, or ever worse just cuting and pasting reviews (like it seems somebody did above here) because they're lazy (or worse, faking reviews).

    In general the reviews suck if you're a looks over performance guy too, b / c the looks part is usually kept to extremely scant details (prob because half of these guys haven't even actually seen the girls and you can BS service based on YMMV, but you can't BS details on appearance). I want to know if they're thin / toned, do they have a flat stomach, are they enhanced, is it a good job, how many tattoos, are they big or small, hair super-short or long, hair color (yes I know hair *CAN* change).

    Just tired of showing up for appts expecting a body like Bunny or Tatum and getting a short, squat girl with thick thighs and calves and a small pot belly. I think I'd rather set the money on fire than go thru with the appt, but I always do and am polite because I don't want to be an asshole OR piss off the booker.
    I'd argue that the performance vs looks is equally subjective either way you go in the reviews and you're not alone in the translations of what others like or don't like compared to not clicking with your own.

    I found that your hope that the reviewers would review to your preferential guidelines and tastes is easier or likely to find what you're looking for if you PM a reviewer. I do it on here, HX and T3 R and eventually you get a baseline of their preferences to your own and turns out the mongers I usually PM are also on the same 3 sites and you'll eventually build up a trusted network to mitigate some of the wild cards out there that you can supplement with the sites overall big picture.

    Sure there's a lot of fakes. On all the sites, but the PM might help sniff that out too. I've been on T3 R since 2004 and still find it useful as well as HX and this site. So far, I still don't quite click with the PD site and haven't given it much consideration in awhile. Either way. You can do all the homework, connect all the dots and still luck out.

    You referenced two of the hottest bang for the bucks in the biz. I think SD is really lucky to have them around and if those 2 are your baseline. It could get pretty expensive to lock in lookers at their level or you may take a drive to OC & LA to dip into those talents. Speaking of traveling north. When those 2 are touring up north. I make the drive.

  2. #2074

    Zora

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Why such scant info? Has nobody seen these girls, or is it just that performance / appearance was lackluster and nobody wants to report?

    Seems like (could be wrong) lately when we have new girls visiting *NOBODY* is putting out reports with height / est weight / apearance / performance. Come on guys, if you've seen them, fess up.

    Inquiring minds (that don't want to gamble two-sixty) want to know.

    Seems like we've been in an incredible dry spell for SD if you like young / tall / thin / toned / enhanced. And not just with Asian providers, but with EVERYONE. Just seems the scene (if you have my tastes) completely sucks right now, and the only viable options are to say, "yeah six hundred sounds good", or "drive to OC". Come on you greedy bastards with the UTR gems. SHARE! LOL.
    Here ya go.

    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zora info cen.jpg‎   Zora info2 cen.jpg‎   Zora rev.jpg‎   Zora rev2 cen.jpg‎   Zora Rev3.jpg‎  


  3. #2073
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Did they get deleted? Which reviews were you talking about?
    Don't care if it was copied and pasted, just wanted to know if Novi is Sookie. These are the reviews I was talking about.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5328096

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5303707

  4. #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubico  [View Original Post]
    Good catch, it's actually word for word the same review, except for the first sentence saying where she is from, so maybe not the same girl haha.
    Did they get deleted? Which reviews were you talking about?

  5. #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    T3 Are has 3 reviews on Zora and 1 on Novi already. And the one on Novi seems legit and he's seen both of them for you to compare. He's also seen several of the others that past through here for further side by side comparisons.
    I trust the T3 ARE reviews only very slightly more than PD reviews. Too many people writing fake reviews just b / c they want the free membership, or ever worse just cuting and pasting reviews (like it seems somebody did above here) because they're lazy (or worse, faking reviews).

    In general the reviews suck if you're a looks over performance guy too, b / c the looks part is usually kept to extremely scant details (prob because half of these guys haven't even actually seen the girls and you can BS service based on YMMV, but you can't BS details on appearance). I want to know if they're thin / toned, do they have a flat stomach, are they enhanced, is it a good job, how many tattoos, are they big or small, hair super-short or long, hair color (yes I know hair *CAN* change).

    Just tired of showing up for appts expecting a body like Bunny or Tatum and getting a short, squat girl with thick thighs and calves and a small pot belly. I think I'd rather set the money on fire than go thru with the appt, but I always do and am polite because I don't want to be an asshole OR piss off the booker.

  6. #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    You wrote the same review for Sookie a couple weeks ago. Same girl?
    Good catch, it's actually word for word the same review, except for the first sentence saying where she is from, so maybe not the same girl haha.

  7. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few favorable reviews on T3 are and decided to check her out. She grew up in LA and speaks perfect English. She is a sweet lady, I am guessing late 30's early 40's and has a thin body...
    You wrote the same review for Sookie a couple weeks ago. Same girl?

  8. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a local gal today who told me an HX ad when she is in OC or LA will get her about 30 messages in 10 minutes. She had a hotel room all day today in SD and I was her only customer.
    I'm convinced it's because so many potential customers have access to TJ, so they say "why bother?

  9. #2067
    This account is part of a shill network.


    Posts: 134

    What's her price and link

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a local gal today who told me an HX ad when she is in OC or LA will get her about 30 messages in 10 minutes. She had a hotel room all day today in SD and I was her only customer.
    Sometimes these women who travel into town have GPS.

  10. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Why such scant info? Has nobody seen these girls, or is it just that performance / appearance was lackluster and nobody wants to report?

    Seems like (could be wrong) lately when we have new girls visiting *NOBODY* is putting out reports with height / est weight / apearance / performance. Come on guys, if you've seen them, fess up.

    Inquiring minds (that don't want to gamble two-sixty) want to know.

    Seems like we've been in an incredible dry spell for SD if you like young / tall / thin / toned / enhanced. And not just with Asian providers, but with EVERYONE. Just seems the scene (if you have my tastes) completely sucks right now, and the only viable options are to say, "yeah six hundred sounds good", or "drive to OC". Come on you greedy bastards with the UTR gems. SHARE! LOL.
    Could not agree more with Connection. That is why it is nice to have a truly professional site like that one. Connection has 49 reviews there, I have 84, and there are several other great guys like Bamboo7 who contribute monthly or more often. I just got back in town so will be out to see all the new ones shortly.

    Again yes agree, go see these girls and please review them so we all benefit.

    Cheers.

  11. #2065

    Novi at SDAG

    Saw a few favorable reviews on T3 are and decided to check her out. She grew up in LA and speaks perfect English. She is a sweet lady, I am guessing late 30's early 40's and has a thin body. She has natural B cups but is going to get some new MM C cups she said. She said she did not want to look like a Bimbo w DD LOL. Enter the nice apartment place in UTC and she greets me with a soft slow LFK which quickly led to DFK very nice kissing style that many Koreans don't give for whatever reasons. Led me to the room and I placed the paper plus and extra Benji on the dresser top to let her know I wanted the entire enchilada with spicy sauce. She thanked me and asked if I wanted a shower but smelled the coconut butter lotion on me and said "you smell clean, did you just shower? Yes Ma'am. Had me lay down face up and climbed on me and started DFK me again. Slowly slid down licking each nipple of mine, which does nothing for me but I rolled with it. Got down to little Lebowski and started licking his 2 friends, love her no rush slow style, was really GFE. Eventually made her way to LL and took him slowly in inch by inch. When she tried the DT I let her know that it feels so good deep. She then would try and go deeper and deeper with each attempt. She has a tiny face (and body) so it was a good 70% down and it felt great. I pulled her hands up toward me and she climbed up on me and said "I don't know if it will fit?" I laughed and was thinking this lady is a pro and is a tad older so of course it will. Little did I know she has the tightest kitty I have every had since my 18 year old HS GF. I am not joking, it was super tiny. She said, "sorry honey I am real small, so let me try". It seriously took 3 minutes for her to lower herself onto me CG. Lots of wincing and pain, I felt bad for her. Lots of lube and she said "lets try you on top". I went super slow and then she finally relaxed and she started rubbing her clit and said "please fuck me and make me cum". OMG, so hot! This lady is very flexible so I took her legs and pushed them up and started a slow poundtown. She started to moan and said "cumming honey, don't stop", YES Ma'am. After she was finished I asked for doggie and she flipped and I went back to a nice rhythm. The sheer tightness had me only lasting a few minutes and exploded. Nice to chat w her and not sure if I will repeat or not because I do not want to hurt her and I am not that big honestly. Thick but not long. The thickness is what made her a little uncomfy.

    Another fun girl from a class A agency.

    Cheers.

  12. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. SD is not the first choice for a lot of traveling escorts. Even the ladies that LIVE HERE (HaHa) will go to Ontario, Riverside, OC and the general LA area. ....
    Just saw a local gal today who told me an HX ad when she is in OC or LA will get her about 30 messages in 10 minutes. She had a hotel room all day today in SD and I was her only customer.

  13. #2063

    Zora (Dara in OC) and Novi (part 3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    T3 Are has 3 reviews on Zora and 1 on Novi already. And the one on Novi seems legit and he's seen both of them for you to compare. He's also seen several of the others that past through here for further side by side comparisons.
    Update to my last post. As of an hour ago Novi just scored another review.

  14. #2062

    Zora (Dara in OC) and Novi (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Why such scant info? Has nobody seen these girls, or is it just that performance / appearance was lackluster and nobody wants to report?

    Seems like (could be wrong) lately when we have new girls visiting *NOBODY* is putting out reports with height / est weight / apearance / performance. Come on guys, if you've seen them, fess up.

    Inquiring minds (that don't want to gamble two-sixty) want to know.

    Seems like we've been in an incredible dry spell for SD if you like young / tall / thin / toned / enhanced. And not just with Asian providers, but with EVERYONE. Just seems the scene (if you have my tastes) completely sucks right now, and the only viable options are to say, "yeah six hundred sounds good", or "drive to OC". Come on you greedy bastards with the UTR gems. SHARE! LOL.
    T3 Are has 3 reviews on Zora and 1 on Novi already. And the one on Novi seems legit and he's seen both of them for you to compare. He's also seen several of the others that past through here for further side by side comparisons.

  15. #2061

    Zora (Dara in OC) and Navi

    Why such scant info? Has nobody seen these girls, or is it just that performance / appearance was lackluster and nobody wants to report?

    Seems like (could be wrong) lately when we have new girls visiting *NOBODY* is putting out reports with height / est weight / apearance / performance. Come on guys, if you've seen them, fess up.

    Inquiring minds (that don't want to gamble two-sixty) want to know.

    Seems like we've been in an incredible dry spell for SD if you like young / tall / thin / toned / enhanced. And not just with Asian providers, but with EVERYONE. Just seems the scene (if you have my tastes) completely sucks right now, and the only viable options are to say, "yeah six hundred sounds good", or "drive to OC". Come on you greedy bastards with the UTR gems. SHARE! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape