Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikyo
    Any info on these CL girls? Mia is from Chicago and is reviewed on TER.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/344457044.html

    Candice is from Las Vegas and no reviews found. No $ posted by was asking 1.00 in LV.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/345328967.html
    OK I took the jump. After doing as much "research" as I could, called Mia and Candice, ended up going with Candice. FWIW Candice is the girl in the photo, so it's not a bait and switch. Was working out of LV and will stay in Boston for 2 more weeks. Both their Mia and Candice ads don't quote prices (I'll get back to that later). Candice wanted $100 for cbj and $150 fs hh. Negotiated but she wouldn't budge so I caved in.

    She is at a hotel in Back Bay. When I got there she said she was coming back from shopping and hopped in a cab and came back within 5 min. Was outgoing and nice. Opened the door and was in a tigh shirt and jeans. I would say she looks nicer in person than the photos, about 25, 5'7", slim, 34C, no significant stretch marks on body, big ass, I would 8-9 for looks (YMMV). Not GFE and was somewhat mechanical but for a quick bang this is not a bad deal and would recommend.

    Anyways, I mentioned how Mia and Candice's ads looked similar? When finished I asked if they were working together and Candice was surprised and wondered how I put 2 and 2 together? She said yes, they shared the hotel room, and confirmed that Mia is the girl in the pictures and gave 2 thumbs up. Now I'm wondering... perhaps a 3-some?

    P.S. You may think this is funny, when doing my research I dialed the wrong number and called the pimp who was in LV. He was wondering how the hell I got his number. LOL

  2. #308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Mia or Candice?

    Any info on these CL girls? Mia is from Chicago and is reviewed on TER.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/344457044.html

    Candice is from Las Vegas and no reviews found. No $ posted by was asking 1.00 in LV.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/345328967.html

  3. #307

    Burlington

    Well, as a long time hobbyist I can add that the girl named Sarah who posts on and off in the Phoenix with a pic is Shurley. Not her, but close to the girl in the pic. Def. Worth $$ almost as good as the days of the labella girls. Remember them they were the bomb.

  4. #306

    bikezappa

    Not sure if this post is in the correct location.

    I have visited with Nicole who is blond and 5' with a little bit of extra weight but looks good. She is very friendly and works incall around the Rt 495 Rt 90 area.

    She advertises on CL and the last 4 digits are nine one eight two.

    Calling early in the morning is best.

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikyo
    Yes that would be weird cause she's already a BBW. I've been with her in past and would agree it's not bad.
    yeah -- albeit a BW. Why do these women automatically think fat = beautiful? I thought they would get the message after Star Jones was fired.

  6. #304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog
    really two of the best BBBJs I have had in a long time, if not ever. All-in-all a much better experience than I have had with her in the past. She is also 3 months pregnant, so that may creep some out.
    Yes that would be weird cause she's already a BBW. I've been with her in past and would agree it's not bad.

  7. #303

    Tess

    broke down and went to Tess recently. I know she is hit-or-miss and her place is an insane dump, but it was still a bargain for $80 @ 2 x BBBJTCIMs

    really two of the best BBBJs I have had in a long time, if not ever. All-in-all a much better experience than I have had with her in the past. She is also 3 months pregnant, so that may creep some out.

    Other than that (as in, "how was the rest of the play, Mrs Lincoln?") you need to know what/who she is to set expectations.

    Search on her name in this thread before assuming she is a new up-and-comer. She is what she is.
    Last edited by WebDog; 05-31-07 at 11:17. Reason: redux in light of PM flood

  8. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTwist
    Any intelligence on this one. location, safe etc.. ?

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/332550100.html

    Oliver

    Christine posts on CL daily. She has a good ad. Don't mind TOFFT but was also hoping that a member had some info. PM if preferable.

    Thanks,

    phuqued

  9. #301

    Been gone a while

    Fellas, been out of the mix for a while, but I'm ready to jump back in... anyway, anyone know about this CL?

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/337397033.html

    May not be your cup of tea, but I guess I'm just wondering if it's authentic. LE and me don't mix well...

  10. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDude71
    Has anyone seen http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/335798627.html

    She looks great. Any reviews?

    Really big tits has a slight attitude on the phone and in person. I would only see her when I'm in the need for big tits. She does seem like the chick that would lose the attitude on the 2nd trip but I just couldnt care to see.

    Hope this helps

  11. #299
    Any Intelligence on this one?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Any intelligence on this one. location, safe etc.. ?

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/332550100.html

    Thanks Guys, we need to stick together and share some info. keep it general here though, anything too detailed please keep it PM message.

    Oliver

  12. #298

    Cl listing

    Has anyone seen http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/335798627.html

    She looks great. Any reviews?

  13. #297

    Update for my previous post

    I saw Ju-Ju and Nadia Sat., roomates, and had nice sessions with both so I made my previous post. I mostly like to stay with my reviews on TER which should post soon, but did not want to mislead you guys here. Ju-Ju is a pretty Filipino and provided limited service, but states that, so all went well. Nadia is very hot, part A/A and Brazilian, with an incredible body, and provided an excellent GFE session, and so I anxiously repeated today. Today was a very poor encounter. Again, can PM for details. This is not my main site, but have appreciated help that I have recieved here at times, so I would not want my previous post to mislead any of my fellow hobbyists and wanted to provide this update. Take care.

  14. #296

    Pricing Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mothball
    I took a look at Sexy Maids -$450 to start? Oooch! For that price they'd better curl your toes (but good) and wax the car to boot. I wouldn't pay that for Pamela Anderson -well. Cheers!
    No no, the you misread, the GFE hour rate is $300, the PSE rate is $450. Sounds like a numnber of these girls will in fact curl your toes! I don't know if they do cars (not that I've yet seen any of the current staff myself.)

  15. #295

    Vanessa in Marshfield

    I've seen this provider several times and is exactly as advertised-2 thumbs up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape