Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 26924
-
05-02-21 17:43 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 395Scam
Avoid it's a scam.
Originally Posted by CedarFalls92
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 17:41 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 395Ghosted
I booked with her 2 years ago. I drove 30 minutes to location even confirmed hour before meeting that I was on the way. She respond ok. When I arrived she ghosted.
Originally Posted by Dkolmog
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 17:10 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 989I forget the exact details, but I've seen her drugged-out mugshot from when she got busted for similar shenanigans.
Originally Posted by Dkolmog
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 15:21 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 532That's an insane story. I can understand cutting meeting short but doing that and then still stealing from you?
Originally Posted by Dkolmog
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 15:05 #15820Senior Member

Posts: 265She's cute tho. I want to see her LOL.
Originally Posted by Dkolmog
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 13:01 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 278Don't mess with any down payment girls.
Originally Posted by CedarFalls92
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 13:01 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 278WTF.
Originally Posted by Dkolmog
[View Original Post]
I woulda caught a case.
-
05-02-21 01:01 #15817Regular Member

Posts: 23Andressa
Anyone seen this girls before? Was thinking about making plans but was curious if anyone else had met up with her:
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2190624
-
05-02-21 00:52 #15816Regular Member

Posts: 24Priyanka Indian
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48
Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.
-
05-02-21 00:32 #15815Regular Member

Posts: 23Andressa
Currently looking into setting something up with this girl but she's asking for a down payment. Anyone have any info?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2190624
-
05-01-21 21:32 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 51She seems genuine, and is legit. I literally was on the phone with her for 30 minutes listening to her just talk babble. That turned me off and I never partook. I figured the session would be her talking.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 10:06 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 389Negative review in the Joliet thread Post number 302.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 00:12 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 224Rosie in Glendale Heights
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/61691339/
Has anyone seen her before? I booked a date with her on Wednesday but when I got to the place she ghosted me. I'm just want to make sure she is worth it before trying to pursue again.
-
04-30-21 12:33 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 207Oh, good to know. Don't need a pickle surprise LOL!
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:21 #15810Senior Member

Posts: 3481Just A Warning.
This location is in "Boystown". If you make an appointment make sure she's a real girl when you meet in person. You don't want an unexpected surprise.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





