Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 217 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Demons? Handler? Safe location?

    Would prefer to spend money on someone who probably needs the income after an accident and I may be in the area soon.

    I can't get to her number on Tryst and the site just crashes on me.
    I saw her back in February, at a house. No issues, maybe a whiff of pot, didn't note anything else. There where housemates living there at the time, she does make sure her bedroom door is locked. No issues with repeating, area was fine.

  2. #634

    BJ Provider

    Hey all, does anyone remember a provider that listed on STG with a pink background and a lollipop in the middle of it, I believe she used to host 9 am-5 pm. Located in indian orchard.

    Thanks.

  3. #633

    Irish CIP Queen Hillary.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeIrish  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a few years but no signs of demons or handler back then. She use to host at a 3rd floor apartment. Got a date set up tomorrow late morning with her so I'll report back with my experience!
    I concur, I inseminated her a few years ago, in probably that same apartment, and saw no evidence of demons. She was slam dunk BBFSCIP without prenegotiating. But that was a while ago, so I'm wondering if she's worth a repeat. Please report back on your visit with her, and let us know the out-cum?

    More details on her in my post number 411, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...015&viewfull=1#post5088015.

    I can make a link available to my nude pics of her, to active contributors on this board who request it.

  4. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Demons? Handler? Safe location?

    Would prefer to spend money on someone who probably needs the income after an accident and I may be in the area soon.

    I can't get to her number on Tryst and the site just crashes on me.
    Haven't seen her in a few years but no signs of demons or handler back then. She use to host at a 3rd floor apartment. Got a date set up tomorrow late morning with her so I'll report back with my experience!

  5. #631

    Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    She's a cool chick, no drama at all.
    Demons? Handler? Safe location?

    Would prefer to spend money on someone who probably needs the income after an accident and I may be in the area soon.

    I can't get to her number on Tryst and the site just crashes on me.

  6. #630
    She's a cool chick, no drama at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmakk  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/hillary

    She posted she has a new number! Might go see her in a couple weeks, hope her recovery is going well!

  7. #629

    Hillary New #

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainLover  [View Original Post]
    Doing a nice girl a favor. I am facebook friends with Hillary, she was in a very bad car accident and recovering nicely. She thanks all asking about or trying to reach her and will be back on the 27th at her usual number. Due to her injuries which I will not reveal I am assuming she will be somewhat limited for awhile, but rest assured she will be back. After the 27th we all should all send her a text even its just to say welcome home and get well soon.
    https://tryst.link/escort/hillary

    She posted she has a new number! Might go see her in a couple weeks, hope her recovery is going well!

  8. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    So is it a low key way for SW's to indicate to people who are into the hobby that they are available?
    Well, if you're looking on STG, they all are. There's nothing low key about it. The issue is weeding out the fakers, scammers, spammers and trannies.

  9. #627

    Skye

    I asked a few days ago, but don't remember if it was here, Norwich, what. Bottom line is she has some negative reviews in Hartford, I believe. Demons. I didn't pursue, but if you do, please report. There's a chance she changed, but I wasn't willing to TOFTT. Good luck.

    --Newb.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexMike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got details on this one? Looks TGTBT but very tempted.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...i/634350440837

  10. #626

    Skyler real?

    Anyone got details on this one? Looks TGTBT but very tempted.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...i/634350440837

  11. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan44  [View Original Post]
    Usually location.
    So is it a low key way for SW's to indicate to people who are into the hobby that they are available?

  12. #624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDisorder  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, saw this ad an looked similar to one I had seen a whole back. Curious if anyone is familiar or has had any experience. Thanks.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...u/347589232246
    The area code and posting every race known screams fake!

  13. #623

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Still kinda new to this but what does that red pushpin mean on an Instagram profile?
    Usually location.

  14. #622

    Anyone familar?

    Hey guys, saw this ad an looked similar to one I had seen a whole back. Curious if anyone is familiar or has had any experience. Thanks.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...u/347589232246

  15. #621
    Still kinda new to this but what does that red pushpin mean on an Instagram profile?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape