Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 1742 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/61691339/

    Has anyone seen her before? I booked a date with her on Wednesday but when I got to the place she ghosted me. I'm just want to make sure she is worth it before trying to pursue again.
    Negative review in the Joliet thread Post number 302.

  2. #15812

    Rosie in Glendale Heights

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/61691339/

    Has anyone seen her before? I booked a date with her on Wednesday but when I got to the place she ghosted me. I'm just want to make sure she is worth it before trying to pursue again.

  3. #15811
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    This location is in "Boystown". If you make an appointment make sure she's a real girl when you meet in person. You don't want an unexpected surprise.
    Oh, good to know. Don't need a pickle surprise LOL!

  4. #15810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Just A Warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her, seems somewhat normal& very accommodating. Plans on my end fell thru, she is in city at Clark & Belmont.

    Plan on rescheduling, just haven't had time.
    This location is in "Boystown". If you make an appointment make sure she's a real girl when you meet in person. You don't want an unexpected surprise.

  5. #15809
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her, seems somewhat normal& very accommodating. Plans on my end fell thru, she is in city at Clark & Belmont.

    Plan on rescheduling, just haven't had time.

  6. #15808

    Victoria dawn


  7. #15807

    Sasha Valentine

    Anybody seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentine

    What was your experience?

  8. #15806

    Melany, any insight

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...1.htm?cat=6209

    Been thinking of seeing this girl is she legit, any insight? Is she $$ or $$ Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #15805

    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...1.htm?cat=6209

    Any insight? Has anyone seen her, $$.

  10. #15804
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I have been AWOL for the past year due to fears about catching COVID, and I am nervously wading back in now that I am fully vaccinated. My preference would be to see someone who is also vaccinated. Can anyone refer me to providers who are fully vaccinated?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/61348479/#.

    Her day job is in healthcare, so she might be vaccinated. You can try her.

  11. #15803

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Interested in seeing this little **** in Elk Grove.

    Anyone tasted before?

    She looks like a dirty little spinner, which I like.
    I haven't seen her but I think there were other reviews here about her: didn't want her hair touched, had a lot of weird rules. So when the TER review says follow her rules, if I remember correctly the rules weren't worth the time. Search for her name and number in Chicago and I think she'll come up.

  12. #15802

    Mandy

    Interested in seeing this little **** in Elk Grove.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2244801190/1

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4801190-354206

    Reviews on her, she's real, 160 for the HHR, screening is light. Might take the plunge.

    Anyone tasted before?

    She looks like a dirty little spinner, which I like.

  13. #15801
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I know Tantra sounds like a rip off, but it also sounds a little appealing to me. Anybody with any experience? Do you ever actually get BBBJ or FS?
    I was curious also and tried it many years ago. It's basically a prolonged HJ. She'll take you to the edge and back off and repeat. Seems from ads I've seen over the years, it's hippy eastern spiritual chicks that are into it. (Read Older.) BJ and FS was not offered but she got close with her mouth to tease me. Got an intense O out of it. Did it once, didn't feel the need to repeat. (It can be pricy for what you get.).

  14. #15800
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I have been AWOL for the past year due to fears about catching COVID, and I am nervously wading back in now that I am fully vaccinated. My preference would be to see someone who is also vaccinated. Can anyone refer me to providers who are fully vaccinated?
    Eb cotenord says she is, and will only see you if you are. Pricey tho, just hang for a few weeks more and most non-idiots should be safe for you.

  15. #15799
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I have been AWOL for the past year due to fears about catching COVID, and I am nervously wading back in now that I am fully vaccinated. My preference would be to see someone who is also vaccinated. Can anyone refer me to providers who are fully vaccinated?
    You can search by keyword on Tryst and get a decent number of results but if a provider you're interested in doesn't mention it you can always ask.

    https://bit.ly/3aMGB0Q

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape