Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 17730
-
04-30-21 21:15 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 164Paige cohen has a review of her dashing with money on kittyads.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 17:53 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 457Poor service / attitude and they report any review that doesn't kiss their ass and gets them removed.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 16:46 #6988Regular Member

Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
I've never seen her ads as Karla. First time I reached out to her, I got no response. That was about a month ago. This time it was prompt and setup was easy. Decent location, clean apartment, good service for QV.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
Now if she can repeat the performance, we'll have to wait and see.
-
04-30-21 12:41 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 97Paige, Emi
Someone please explain, two attractive ladies who place ads daily on StG and no reviews?
Paige (314*831X) or Emi (636*697X).
Sure sign something is wrong? Or?
-
04-30-21 12:22 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 884That's not the same Chloe.
Originally Posted by Bd6305
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:04 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 447Just saw a face pic of brie that's for sure not the bree that we all use to love.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 07:10 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 49Chloe is on listcrawler. But her pics don't look worth 300 to me.
Originally Posted by TexMex1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tlouis/1/Chloe
-
04-29-21 23:52 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 76Anybody know if Chloe (pic 1) or Lynn (pic 2) or Sadie (lived in Granite City with her boyfriend last time I saw her) are still around?
-
04-29-21 19:21 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 103Breebabbyy
I have seen her too. Easy communication. She does incall and sometimes only outcall. She's cute, looks like her pics, all covered. Had a good conversation too, friendly. Overall good experience. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 17:57 #6981Regular Member

Posts: 5Thank you for the Breebabbyy info
After your reassurance, I went through with the meet. And everything was great. She was friendly and looked like her pics. Fun girl I will repeat.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 16:21 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 52Kayla
This was a couple of years ago and the agreed price was 2. I thought it could be the girl in the pics, but I could be wrong since her face is blurred. Body type was close enough for me. I never talk services beforehand, so I was a little disappointed. Who knows? Maybe she changed her biz model since then, but I have read on another board of similar experiences.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 16:16 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 457Can you provide a link so we can be sure we're respondibg about the same person?
Originally Posted by RopePope
[View Original Post]
And if a smoke show with mediocre service and you don't mind the rates is what you want, Kristina and Bree may be for you.
-
04-29-21 13:57 #6978Regular Member

Posts: 17She has been advertising for years on Eros and other sites with very few reviews. This site really doesn't have anything on her. I researched her a few weeks ago and the only recent review I could find for her is: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2768833. I found another one saying she only does HJs and she is way thicker than her photos, but I can't find the review again.
Originally Posted by TomDog01
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:12 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoking hot in person
No clue what's up with or the reasons for her recent time off / internet black out. But she was for sure 100% smoking hot in person last summer.
Originally Posted by RopePope
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:06 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 50She's real
Someone else asked about her maybe a month or so ago. I replied I had seen her. You can search for that but the gist of my reply was I have seen her twice. She used to be by the airport. Last time was around December. Cute girl. Pics are her and that's exactly what she looks like (or did back in December anyway). All covered.
Originally Posted by Just3131
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





