Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20767

    Looks promising

    Anyone have any intel on this girl??

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/221167129333

  2. #20766
    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    Try to reach her after 10 pm. Her comms are usually great around that time of the night and she stays in the house off Cricket Ct.
    I got ahold of her, set up something for the next morning. When I reached out to her the next day she replied she will be ready in 30 minutes. Then coms went silent. She texts me later in the day like 7:00 that her phone died.

  3. #20765

    I Know Right?!

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Amazing to see what she has become. Wish I had some old pictures of her to show the difference of what she looked like back in the day.
    I just realized Jaeless is the same girl that we used to know. How scary and sad! Now, she's just a head bagger, bottom feeding cum dump! Wow!

    Here's what we used to get!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1619778581594~2.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1619778598217~2.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1619778617051~2.jpg‎  

  4. #20764
    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    We were referring to Jaeless.
    Amazing to see what she has become. Wish I had some old pictures of her to show the difference of what she looked like back in the day.

  5. #20763

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    She has not been reviewed. Feel free to cite the report number. I'm fully up to date. Search and ye will not find.
    She was contacted, and information was exchanged, but she was not met with. The post stated enough information for me to decide to not bother trying to contact her, so I consider that enough of a 'review' to put her on my "no longer interested" list.

  6. #20762

    Kyra

    Has anyone had any luck with this one, she visits every once in a while. I can never get a response to my texts and when I call the # listed in the ad it says it's disconnected.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/728998989380

  7. #20761

    Wrong again

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    If you don't feel like reading the last few pages then just scan and look for reviews with EROS links.
    She has not been reviewed. Feel free to cite the report number. I'm fully up to date. Search and ye will not find.

  8. #20760
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I legit spit my drink out laughing so hard at this!

  9. #20759
    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    We were referring to Jaeless.
    She BBBJ or a gum job?

  10. #20758
    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    We were referring to Jaeless.
    Dam, I thought they were the same people. LOL. My bad.

  11. #20757

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on the below? They have all been posting regularly but don't recall seeing any reviews. Kinda having a craving but need some feedback (services, incall quality, etc) before I take the plung. PM is fine as always.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/988529301810

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/422991342307

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/123652472407
    The first or second one looks very interesting, hopefully someone has info.

  12. #20756

    Not Talking About Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I don't care what why'all say. Her ugly ass got some nice perky tits. LOL.
    We were referring to Jaeless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210429-110705.jpg‎  

  13. #20755

    Petite Providers

    Anybody have any info on the below? They have all been posting regularly but don't recall seeing any reviews. Kinda having a craving but need some feedback (services, incall quality, etc) before I take the plung. PM is fine as always.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/988529301810

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/422991342307

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/123652472407

  14. #20754

    Read and ye shall find

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are mistaken. Feel free to cite the report. I've searched extensively and can find nearly no information. She certainly was not reviewed "recently. " I would love to be proven wrong.
    If you don't feel like reading the last few pages then just scan and look for reviews with EROS links.

  15. #20753
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Searching this thread by the name Gaby or Gabrielle shows very little results.

    A couple on page 189 with zero information and a couple on page 1198 with even less information.

    Can you post the link? Or give a report number please?
    You saw the same ones I did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape