High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12597

    Ella anyone?

    Hope my fellow hobbyists have been safe out there. I've been keeping low key and only been seeing Heather once a month for BBJ. She's always good to me and great at what she does for the price. Has anyone had an experience with Ella in the Busch area? I reached out 2 times and no response. Wondering if it's just another scam artist. Thanks!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61670527/

  2. #12596

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhvcgnb  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on her? Trying to find out if she is legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny9797
    Incall is in St. Pete. Pix are accurate. She's very real and fun. A session runs 400 roses.

  3. #12595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377
    [Deleted by Admin. NMCA about Dylan.]

  4. #12594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Marissa

    Thanks for reply Smoke Dog I might give her a try. Thanks stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDog813  [View Original Post]
    She's cool chick a little ruff from the lifestyle and candy but never had a problem with her and had decent service the few times I've seen her.

  5. #12593

    Finding in Brandon / usf area

    Cause I can't seem to contact genesis kiss at this time so I am finding a new girl in Brandon / usf area that have DATY, GFE, Kissing and BBBJ. Do you guys have any recommendations for me?

    Thank you in advance.

  6. #12592

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDog813  [View Original Post]
    She's cool chick a little ruff from the lifestyle and candy but never had a problem with her and had decent service the few times I've seen her.
    She is a typical Tampa provider which means hotel surfing. I was saw her at a house that was rented out to a few providers. She began to hotel surf shortly after that. Her rates were originally a c-note, but like many local providers, she raised it to $. 50 and she is no GFE, but will give BBBJ.

  7. #12591

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Links Below Would like to know if any of you had the chance to meet. Please share your experience. I'm interested to see what they can offer. Thanks Guys.

    Kay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61656005/

    Marissa.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61660747/

    Thanks Fellas Stay Safe.
    She's cool chick a little ruff from the lifestyle and candy but never had a problem with her and had decent service the few times I've seen her.

  8. #12590
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhvcgnb  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on her? Trying to find out if she is legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny9797
    I believe she is real. I made initial contact and everything checked out until a deposit was required, a high amount at that. So didn't press it, then someone reviewed her positively and confirmed the deposit story. Still haven't seen. If you do please report.

  9. #12589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377
    Links Below Would like to know if any of you had the chance to meet. Please share your experience. I'm interested to see what they can offer. Thanks Guys.

    Kay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61656005/

    Marissa.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61660747/

    Thanks Fellas Stay Safe.

  10. #12588
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Meant for SW section?
    Damn. Thought I was in there. Sorry.

  11. #12587

    Bunny

    Anybody have any info on her? Trying to find out if she is legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny9797

  12. #12586

    Lesley Cummings

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61618755/

    She's back in Tampa for a while in the same area as her incall. She has been working out a ton and has lost a bit of weight and looks great for her age. Damage was $. 6 for the hhr. BBBJ CFS CG Digits and Mish for the finish. Good service as always. Oh, and she has a fresh butt tuck.

  13. #12585

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Bunni is real and looks exactly as pictured. Young big boobs, ok ass. Will get the job done all covered, respects time. Just not GFE.
    I saw her last week. No GFE and everything covered also few restrictions. But job done. Not planning to visit again soon.

    Thanks.

    Raj.

  14. #12584

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    As I recall she workrd in one of the shops. Very sweet and sexy as h. L.
    Very sweet provider and got many reviews. I have seen her two times but I don't like her in-call location.

    Thanks,

    Raj.

  15. #12583
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Joylissa was out in a pink dress on Tuesday about 12:30 pm and again about 4 pm.

    Only offered CBJ.
    Meant for SW section?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape