Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 472 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7074
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3399
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Sera Connor

    Just seeing if anyone has seen Sera Connor before? Saw her ad on pd and she looks absolutely smokin. Almost TGTBT. I'm new in the hobby so was curious to see how to determine if it's TGTBT or not. She's got a few reviews and a couple recent so I figured I'd be ok.

  2. #3398

  3. #3397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Must be Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHammyHam  [View Original Post]
    Who are you reviewing?
    See his earlier post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...646&viewfull=1#post5328646.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/61678871/

  4. #3396

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHammyHam  [View Original Post]
    Who are you reviewing?
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/61678871/

  5. #3395

    Who are you reviewing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvyoungskanks  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed my time with her, tf (huge tits)& CBJ she offered bb but since I don't have healthcare right now so I passed and she has a great technique licking up and down my shaft and twirling her tongue around my head🤤, 100 donation and she told me if I return 80 for regulars (I'm going back next week) she's nice made feel comfortable, mission valley location, also I'm just getting back into the saddle after a 3 yr absence and if I'm giving TMI excuse me.
    Who are you reviewing?

  6. #3394

    She's the real deal

    I enjoyed my time with her, tf (huge tits)& CBJ she offered bb but since I don't have healthcare right now so I passed and she has a great technique licking up and down my shaft and twirling her tongue around my head🤤, 100 donation and she told me if I return 80 for regulars (I'm going back next week) she's nice made feel comfortable, mission valley location, also I'm just getting back into the saddle after a 3 yr absence and if I'm giving TMI excuse me.

  7. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Let us all know. Give a full report.
    Her ad cracks me up. Can you even do BJ only? Looks like you HAVE to fuck, she wants to cum too! Never seen anything like that in my life. Seems like a fun gal.

  8. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvyoungskanks  [View Original Post]
    I'll let you know how it goes😉.
    Let us all know. Give a full report.

  9. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I'm meaning to see her for the BBBJ.
    I'll let you know how it goes😉.

  10. #3390

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvyoungskanks  [View Original Post]
    Heading out to see https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/61678871/ I'm not much into fat chicks but she comes highly recommended per the website, I'm looking forward to the BJ.
    I'm meaning to see her for the BBBJ.

  11. #3389

    Bbw

    Heading out to see https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/61678871/ I'm not much into fat chicks but she comes highly recommended per the website, I'm looking forward to the BJ.

  12. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    1 girl during week, 2 on wknd according to what they told me.
    Nice what would you rate the average girl there?

  13. #3387

    African American ladies

    Hi all!! I had posted some time back about finding a Dark lady recommendation. I met with one and did not have the best experience.

    Still on my bucket list to find a great provider of this type.

    Any help would be appreciated!!

  14. #3386

    Eboniblu

    Had anyone had the pleasure of seeing this chocolate vixen? Goes by Eboniblu on Snapchat. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/60559799/.

  15. #3385

    Ok stripcenter,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Are there a few girls working each day or is it just one? How sketchy is the neighborhood?
    1 girl during week, 2 on wknd according to what they told me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape