Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,536 to 20,550 of 41288
-
04-29-21 15:25 #20753Senior Member

Posts: 522Dam, I thought they were the same people. LOL. My bad.
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 14:09 #20752Senior Member

Posts: 226Agreed
The first or second one looks very interesting, hopefully someone has info.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 11:10 #20751Senior Member

Posts: 235Not Talking About Bubbles
We were referring to Jaeless.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:11 #20750Senior Member

Posts: 316Petite Providers
Anybody have any info on the below? They have all been posting regularly but don't recall seeing any reviews. Kinda having a craving but need some feedback (services, incall quality, etc) before I take the plung. PM is fine as always.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/988529301810
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/422991342307
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/123652472407
-
04-29-21 07:42 #20749Senior Member

Posts: 316Read and ye shall find
If you don't feel like reading the last few pages then just scan and look for reviews with EROS links.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 07:38 #20748Senior Member

Posts: 316You saw the same ones I did.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:45 #20747Senior Member

Posts: 419Gaby Not Reviewed
I believe you are mistaken. Feel free to cite the report. I've searched extensively and can find nearly no information. She certainly was not reviewed "recently. " I would love to be proven wrong.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:00 #20746Senior Member

Posts: 618Gaby
Searching this thread by the name Gaby or Gabrielle shows very little results.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
A couple on page 189 with zero information and a couple on page 1198 with even less information.
Can you post the link? Or give a report number please?
-
04-28-21 21:10 #20745Senior Member

Posts: 1246Titties
Are they really that full and perky, or is that because she's bending over in the pic?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:27 #20744Senior Member

Posts: 316She was reviewed
She was reviewed very recently. Just scroll a few pages back.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:16 #20743Senior Member

Posts: 522Them tittes
I don't care what why'all say. Her ugly ass got some nice perky tits. LOL.
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 16:58 #20742Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I reached out to her last time she was here. She wanted some personal info and a pic. I asked her to send a pic since she wanted me to send a pic and she said no so I moved on.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:08 #20741Senior Member

Posts: 419Nobody has seen this woman? She's been here 2 or 3 times but there aren't any reviews anywhere. Someone has to be seeing her if she keeps coming back.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 12:51 #20740Senior Member

Posts: 522I'm thinking it must be working because more and more is popping up. Can't believe men are that stupid.
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 07:24 #20739Senior Member

Posts: 99Cash app scams
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/656440040304 Many of the cash app pay in advance scams are coming somewhere in India. I trolled a couple of them last night and they started cussing me out in Bengali. I was bored and used Google translate to chat with one of them. They have an office out of Madhupur, India. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I'm always looking for the hot younger girls, both of these are scams. If anyone has any hot young women and doesn't mind sharing with another senior member, PM me, we might be able to exchange some info. Stay safe, SO https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/617529094636.










Reply With Quote




