Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 453 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 6795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2790

    Hard Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Rants like this are about every 6 months from what I recall. Priors have been for the purpose of leaving an area promising never to return due to cheap guys. I was just about to pull the trigger when she first showed up here, and changed coarse after the first rant I saw. It's a shame because some of these girls have skills they could use to earn more than any of us, but most are messed up in the head with poor business acumen.
    Many of them barely are coherent when they are on weed, but then some of them graduate to meth and heroin and that's when they really lose it all. Those are the ones that will fry your brain and have you giving rants like that. Over the years I've known quite a few who have graduated to the hard drugs and usually end up very very sick or worse.

  2. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who preach about Birdie being some sort of a-list, quality provider. Be careful around this girl, the drugs have fried whatever senses she might have had left.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...h/709242787658
    Yup. Rants like this are about every 6 months from what I recall. Priors have been for the purpose of leaving an area promising never to return due to cheap guys. I was just about to pull the trigger when she first showed up here, and changed coarse after the first rant I saw. It's a shame because some of these girls have skills they could use to earn more than any of us, but most are messed up in the head with poor business acumen.

  3. #2788

    Crackhead Birdie

    For those of you who preach about Birdie being some sort of a-list, quality provider. Be careful around this girl, the drugs have fried whatever senses she might have had left.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...h/709242787658

  4. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruising11  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/518888371795

    Not sure if legit or not but ask for deposit, so moved on.
    This one wants a deposit as well.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/461060240744

  5. #2786

    Another one asking for a deposit

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/518888371795

    Not sure if legit or not but ask for deposit, so moved on.

  6. #2785

    Scam Alert!

    Another Scam waiting to happen.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/607768908535

    This one wants a deposit. If you willing to cash app her the deposit, hit me up quick. I got some beach front property here in Beach Island that I can give you a great deal on. It's called Beach Island after all.

    Top.

  7. #2784

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.
    First dead give away is that she don't take cash.

    Second is the phone number comes back to this.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-647-8953

    Any time the location is "downtown" or "in town" ect, 99.9% chance of fakery.

  8. #2783

    Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.
    That is actress Danielle Delaunay and no the ad is not real. Just another scammer.

  9. #2782

    Too good to be true Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.
    I hit her up and was asked for a deposit. I'm not playing those games.

  10. #2781

    Too good to be true?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.

  11. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/106908277866

    Anyone seen them?

    130 HH 160 H Number starts with 757, think it's a new group.
    I don't know if it's a new group. Girls are different though. Prices a little higher. Same set up, not gurl in pics. Lady in her 30's or 40's, nice body, clean punani. I paid for hh and stroked it down to the last minute. If she is enjoying the action you won't get shorted on the time! I will add she gets loud when you pound it good.

  12. #2779

    New Asian Group in Augusta

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/106908277866

    Anyone seen them?

    130 HH 160 H Number starts with 757, think it's a new group.

  13. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    I really hate to see resources such STG's, MEGA. Etc. Evolve into what they have. You have to continually stay alert to every little detail in an ad to hopefully determine it's genuineness. It's beginning to get tiresome, evaluating each ad for authentic material while window shopping. The hobbit has damn near become "work". Did a quick little observation our area & a couple random areas within a 2 hr. Drive. First 3 pages of each has 88-94 % BS scamming ads. I'm sure results can very dependant on the time of day. But, I can't determine when the scamming MF-ers sleep. Couple rules. Never ever send money by any means or a face pick. Any in site on move favorable resources would be greatly appreciated by all. Good day.
    Trsyt is great if you travel to big cities often, much more upscale experiences. Unfortunately for places like shithole Augusta, we just have to live with the hand we're dealt. At least there are a few diamonds in the rough but, in terms of variety, you're better off traveling a few hours in any direction.

  14. #2777

    Due Diligence. Do It.

    I really hate to see resources such STG's, MEGA. Etc. Evolve into what they have. You have to continually stay alert to every little detail in an ad to hopefully determine it's genuineness. It's beginning to get tiresome, evaluating each ad for authentic material while window shopping. The hobbit has damn near become "work". Did a quick little observation our area & a couple random areas within a 2 hr. Drive. First 3 pages of each has 88-94 % BS scamming ads. I'm sure results can very dependant on the time of day. But, I can't determine when the scamming MF-ers sleep. Couple rules. Never ever send money by any means or a face pick. Any in site on move favorable resources would be greatly appreciated by all. Good day.

  15. #2776

    Old habits die hard

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    80/120/180.

    I will admit I paid for hour but only stayed about 38 minutes, she might have rushed me out, but had a really great time. Truly funsized, everything covered, Nicely made up, hair impeccable, Not beautiful, but would not be ashamed to take her to dinner either.
    Every broken watch can be right twice a day, but old habits die hard. I don't recall any reports of scams, but catfish and poor service. Need to go way back to get intel. Search for Kendra, Brooke, Sammie, Mandy and probably some others I don't recall from that crew on the Backpage thread. Some of the pictures being used today I can recall from 2013 when I moved to the area.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Kendra#post2414508.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Kendra#post3467195.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape