Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 18412
-
04-28-21 16:09 #6127Banned Member

Posts: 131Ppm to allowance?
I've had some success during my 3-mo subscription and have a nice set of girls who I have seen multiple times. All but two of them are not very active on seeking (it seems like the log in every 2-3 weeks or less). I no longer a premium member and actually don't feel the need to log in obsessively like I have been doing the past three months to msg new girls. A couple girls who I am seeing. The chemistry and connection is super, like a new bf / gf relationship. I'm not likely to get emotionally entangled (am married with kids no desire to damage that) but I am practical which means if the fun and positive vibes can be had for less $ I'm all about that.
Question for you experienced SDs here, have you moved any girls from PPM to allowance? What are best practices in doing so? One girl I see at 400 ppm and another 500 ppm. What is a good allowance offer? What other terms and conditions would be good to negotiate up front when moving to an allowance type of situation. Is it even advisable?. When I browse the sugar life reddit it seems all about the allowance. I might post there as well but for now looking for some ideas from the experienced folks here. Specially locally here in the DMV.
-
04-28-21 13:34 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 631Please do a search, I'm 100% sure there was a review about her a month ago.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 13:03 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 457Girl next door
Just wondering if any of you mongers have any experience with her? I'm currently trying to talk with her on SA. I'll share how things go.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc327...0-a6338d8cf230
-
04-28-21 11:58 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 39Negotiate the Time
Try to negotiate the time like 4 hrs etc she may agree. She is worth seeing at least once in my opinion. I saw her a few months ago when there are no reviews. She said I am the second person she saw (okay we have to multiply by 20 then LOL). Thought I found a low mileage gem and thought to see her few times before writing a review. She said she won't do BBFS with anyone and gets regularly tested which made me at ease (I don't do BBFS and don't like seeing girls who do BBFS with lots of men). LOL, a review popped up and then the truth revealed she is seeing all 300 Spartans and doing BBFS with everyone.
I gave her 5 bills for 3 hrs plus. Which is worth in my opinion.
-
04-28-21 10:27 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 376Wow, I wonder if people are lining up to offer her that, if so, good for her. Otherwise, I'd hope that she continues to get offers od 3-4 and that she comes back to reality.
Be safe and cheers!
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 09:59 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 78Nicolely88
She is staying firm with the five bills and can't host. Offered four and she turned it down nicely.
-
04-28-21 09:38 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 78Sarahxo
I keep doing that!!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/9fb51...6-d38fe0a9ca7b
-
04-28-21 09:29 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 880Nicoleyy
Asking $600 -- pretty insistent on getting me to agree to that -- no anal.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
Pass.
-
04-28-21 00:41 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 346Seeking arrangements anonymous account signup issues
One thing I assume you are all doing to protect yourselves is using a VPN and emails such as tutanota, protonmail etc.
While trying to sign up for seeking using either of these email providers and a VPN I keep getting an error that says "the email address you entered is invalid. Enter a different one". Sound familiar? No chance I'm giving up my IP address or a traceable email to these types of sites. Anyone else have a workaround while still using a vpn and anonymous email providers?
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 00:28 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 1021That's a link to your inbox.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 22:30 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 812Time stamps
Thanks, appreciate that, yes, I've noticed some have foreign locations and I do avoid them, like you, no time for that.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 15:55 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 560I think he's referring to the recent log-in location at the top left of the profile (right below the profile pic).
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Usually, I block almost every profile that favorites me that is showing up outside the US. When traveling outside the country, I don't use Seeking to find girls. They can be found far simply, more cheap, relatively more fun, & for longer periods of time than what you can normally find domestically.
Now yes, some girls here will travel abroad. But the ones from Venezuela, Colombia, Russia, and United Kingdom who keep favoriting my page without even looking at it & is just a week old? Yeah, I don't got time for that nonsense.
-
04-27-21 14:57 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 78Sarahxo
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-50f90d6c5752
Asking for eight bills and unable to host. Told her it was a pleasure and she responded with what are your thoughts. So maybe room to negotiate, but four bills would be my max and I would want what ever daddy says and whatever daddy wants for that. Didn't get a response to the four bills.
-
04-26-21 23:09 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 525Penny
The pics are those of porn star Aidra Fox.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 21:31 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 812Time stamp
You mentioned European time stamp a couple of times, where do you see that? In the chats?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





