Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 19290
-
04-28-21 11:51 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 2959I can't speak for the OP but
I certainly took no offense from it! While it's only a guess, I suspect the OP wouldn't either.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 11:44 #10829Senior Member

Posts: 791Link
Thank you, I did not mean to offend anyone!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 11:26 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 375Information
Start here: https://spacecoastdaily.com/category/mugshots/ Then move onto here: https://vmatrix1.brevardclerk.us/beca/beca_splash.cfm.
Originally Posted by Palm077
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 10:59 #10827Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-28-21 08:49 #10826Senior Member

Posts: 2959Link?
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
In defense of the OP, he did say that he'd need help providing links! Since he didn't actually identify the provider, and based solely on the title he gave to his post, I'm assuming he meant this one:
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/807172794939
-
04-28-21 08:37 #10825Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info?
My first visit was pleasant but a little scary as the MPD raided her home for heroin a few hours after I left. So decided to be a bit more careful thus my request this one is enticing me with the hair and legs any info? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...kitty/38703434.
-
04-28-21 07:12 #10824Senior Member

Posts: 791Link please
Can you post a link please?
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 05:59 #10823Regular Member

Posts: 2Peaches and cream
I saw Peaches and cream is back now. I reached out to her and she never replies back or she is in the shower. Has anyone had any luck with her??
-
04-28-21 05:56 #10822Regular Member

Posts: 2Someone please let us know.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 23:02 #10821Senior Member

Posts: 181Mandy
I reached out to Mandy and she's definitely a scammer. She's pulling the exact same vanilla card crap that "Candie" was doing last month. Even sent the exact same bs text messages word for word trying to explain why she wasn't a scammer.
Stay far away and play safe fellas.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 21:34 #10820Senior Member

Posts: 1943What you're missing at home
Thanks so much for your review. She advertises daily on STG and I wondered about her and glad that you wrote about your experience. Sorry that it didn't work out and the notion that I had to see her has been squashed! But, that's what this Forum is all about, exchanging information about the good, the bad and the ugly! She sounds typical of most of the providers in Brevard and it's too bad you had to TOFTT. I'm also sure you're referring to LSM, whom I've only had the pleasure of seeing once a few years ago and she was everything that has been written about on these pages. Please continue to post your reviews. All of us need all the information we can get before making a bad decision!
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 19:48 #10819Senior Member

Posts: 424I met with the second one. Heather
A while ago, I saw a positive report on here for her. The member is a respectable senior member, so I reached out to him.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
He replied back and told me she was good to go. So I gave her a shot.
Well, my experience wasn't great. She ended up stringing along the meet up time for more than 45 minutes. I should have left then.
Then she needed me to pick her up and bring her back to her incall. I should have called it a night then.
Met her, drove her back, had a to still wait a few more minutes, then entered her incall. A bit sketchy, honestly. I should have left then.
I stayed and she looks like her photos, very slim body. Her face is Florida sun weathered appropriate for age.
Anyway, she got me off with a BBBJ and I was out the door. I will not repeat.
Perhaps all the waiting and run around just put me in a bad frame of mind, but I am personally not going to try again.
Just giving you my perspective. Good luck!
-
04-27-21 17:27 #10818Senior Member

Posts: 1032Mandy
She's real but you might want to look up all the bad reports in the Jacksonville board.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:43 #10817Senior Member

Posts: 483Info please
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/643734160598
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/920278248433
Any information would be great pm if you would like to.
Thanks.
-
04-27-21 16:29 #10816Senior Member

Posts: 292Sugar Baby!
Maybe you should go post that bond! 😉.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






