Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 683 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3441

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner856  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. She changed her pictures and looks pretty good.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/002782251375
    Anybody see her recently?

  2. #3440

    Real Audra!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner856  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She sent me a recent picture a few months ago and her pictures are accurate. She is nice.
    Visiting Jersey next week.

    Any chance she shared her requirements for HH and hour visits? Is she just outcall?

    TY!

    TM4 F.

  3. #3439

    Audra

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanNJ12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her? There are some reports from back in 2017 from DE and NC / SC. But details are sketchy and limited.
    I saw her a few years ago and she was nice . She sent me a picture a few months ago and she looks like the pictures in her ad. I didn't fuck her and can't remember why I d

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/788630658697
    I saw her a few years ago. She sent me a recent picture a few months ago and her pictures are accurate. She is nice.

  4. #3438

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen her like 3 weeks ago for a cardate. While I was scoping out the sence where she told me to meet her I seen her in a car with another guy.

    That was parked on the street, think it was her pimp or by. Drove to the next street over concluded business with a ok bbj and dropped her back off at the same street. Returned to the same car, so if it is a pimp at least he didn't bother us.
    Was he black or white? If black could have been her pimp. Just a guess.

  5. #3437

    Audra Lynn

    Does anyone have any experience with her? There are some reports from back in 2017 from DE and NC / SC. But details are sketchy and limited.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/788630658697

  6. #3436

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    She had given me a different number on * We've been in touch for awhile and she reached out to me but asked me not to give the number.
    So you do have to contact her thru her only fans page to get her current #. On her STG ad she mentions a 7 day free trial so guess you need to sign up and can message her then cancel before actually paying for a subscription. I want the real thing in person instead of a vicarious thrill.

  7. #3435

    Gorgeous spinner!!

    Sorry to swamp the thread with questions but anyone have word on this one as well?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/61460627/

  8. #3434
    Quote Originally Posted by GemFinder  [View Original Post]
    How did you contact her? In her STG ad from Monday (to the rest of you, do a search under South Jersey for 'redhead' and you'll find her ad) she does have a new #, but you need to click on 'call me' to see it, though in her ad she says her phone isn't working and to contact her via her only fans. So did you just text her or message her on only fans (seems you can't type that in as one word).

    Thanks. I would love to see her again, hopefully more than once before she goes on hiatus again.
    I got ahold of her through only fans. In the middle of trying to set something up with her now. Just my type!! Skinny spinner.

  9. #3433

  10. #3432

  11. #3431

    Redhead

    She had given me a different number on * We've been in touch for awhile and she reached out to me but asked me not to give the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by GemFinder  [View Original Post]
    How did you contact her? In her STG ad from Monday (to the rest of you, do a search under South Jersey for 'redhead' and you'll find her ad) she does have a new #, but you need to click on 'call me' to see it, though in her ad she says her phone isn't working and to contact her via her only fans. So did you just text her or message her on only fans (seems you can't type that in as one word).

    Thanks. I would love to see her again, hopefully more than once before she goes on hiatus again.

  12. #3430

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite redhead is back. It looks like we have her back for at least a couple months. Everything's on the menu. Most laid back girl you'll find doing this. Catch her while you can. I saw her tonight, god I missed her.
    How did you contact her? In her STG ad from Monday (to the rest of you, do a search under South Jersey for 'redhead' and you'll find her ad) she does have a new #, but you need to click on 'call me' to see it, though in her ad she says her phone isn't working and to contact her via her only fans. So did you just text her or message her on only fans (seems you can't type that in as one word).

    Thanks. I would love to see her again, hopefully more than once before she goes on hiatus again.

  13. #3429

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite redhead is back. It looks like we have her back for at least a couple months. Everything's on the menu. Most laid back girl you'll find doing this. Catch her while you can. I saw her tonight, god I missed her.
    The last number I have for her ends in 4690. I don't think that one works anymore. Anyone willing to share her new contact info?

  14. #3428

    Sonny

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatJGuy  [View Original Post]
    Mind if I ask what town her incall is in? (Add says Camden / Gloucester counties. That's a big area. LOL.).
    She's in the Brooklawn area, which is right on the border of Camden and Gloucester counties.

  15. #3427

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen her like 3 weeks ago for a cardate. While I was scoping out the sence where she told me to meet her I seen her in a car with another guy.

    That was parked on the street, think it was her pimp or by. Drove to the next street over concluded business with a ok bbj and dropped her back off at the same street. Returned to the same car, so if it is a pimp at least he didn't bother us.
    Was the pimp or by white or black? If black it was probably her pimp. Just a guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape