Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 26396
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14126

    Time of your life

    Yea right. More like waste of time. She's slow to respond. Her face has scabs. She's dirty as hell. Pussy has a smell. Rushes you even if you paid for an hour. Very demanding. Place was a mess and dirty. No positives at all. She said she offers full bareback. Yuck. Would not repeat and advice is stay away. 150 hr but only got 10 min.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/064569205365

  2. #14125

    Like being in an oven

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeChase76  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once during the winter at holiday Inn on and 6th. It was so hot in the room that I couldn't concentrate, as soon as I walked in I started sweating and during the activities it was worse. I ended up doing a HJ so I could get outside LOL. Overall nice lady, budget friendly, and accommodating. Thermostat read 85 on the way out, first time I needed a shower from sweating rather than to wash a girl off me.

  3. #14124

    Not her.

    Everyone looking for info should go to the Madison forum and search Asian Mia. She's in her 40's and has no tattoos and pierced nipples. She's also low volume, no clock watcher and no upswell. Things might have changed because I saw her over 3 years ago but I doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for sure but my search came up with this as mia. The poor basterd is struggling but If it is her. Sexy AF but she doesn't seem too good. Terrible BJ action technique and form. She difficult to orgasm. She real quiet. No rhythm.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb035a6ae08

  4. #14123

    Steer Clear!!

    Steer Clear of "Moneybagg Snow". No, you can't make that $hit up. I see she's trying a different pic, of course not smiling. As to not expose her appearance of a Barracuda that's hooked on Meth!

    This broad can't stay still long enough for a BJ. Not going to go on and on here, all I can say is "you've been warned", Nuff said.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...e/026625641377

    https://www.facebook.com/moneybagg.snow.9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MB2.jpg‎  

  5. #14122

    Sensual body massage ad is a rip off

    Sorry am somewhat new and don't know how to post a link. The add with a 32 year old offering sensual and body to body rubs is a rip off. Don't know if I can post a full number on here but her number starts with a 608 area code. She has been in Madison forever and used to be professional then she started ripping people off. Look up Julianna in the Madison thread. She finally saw her posting in Milwaukee now with pretty much the same ad. Is always a 32 year old offering body to body and sensual massage. Hopefully this saves someone from getting ripped off. Sorry for not being able to post a link to the ad. Hopefully someone else can. She was ripping people off for quite awhile in Madison.

  6. #14121

    Definitely fun

    Definitely not LEO. Damage was $100 for qv, I think could have stayed longer but didn't need to. Possibly work her down lower but haven't been able to yoet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Tried reaching out a few times but couldn't meet due to her limited hours. Was also unsure if she was LEO and haven't seen much info on her.

  7. #14120

    Asian mia

    Don't know for sure but my search came up with this as mia. The poor basterd is struggling but If it is her. Sexy AF but she doesn't seem too good. Terrible BJ action technique and form. She difficult to orgasm. She real quiet. No rhythm.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb035a6ae08

  8. #14119
    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    Website doesn't load. Twitter? Ad link?
    Ignore, I see the. Ch post below.

  9. #14118

    Asian mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    I checked out her page. Is she as uptight and strict as her page reads? Kinda sounds like she sets a timer, will nickle / dime ya and will have seen a few others beforehand and then even more after. Or is she more the chill laid back doesn't see everyone and anything type?

  10. #14117

    Asian Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    Website doesn't load. Twitter? Ad link?

  11. #14116

  12. #14115

    Lomira

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFunGuy14  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week ago. Bigger than pics but so are tits. OMG massive. Cutish, not great. Discreet place, looks a mess but her room is very nice.
    What was the damage? Tried reaching out a few times but couldn't meet due to her limited hours. Was also unsure if she was LEO and haven't seen much info on her.

  13. #14114
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    She is awesome. Just hate driving to Madison. She's so little! No way she weighs 100 lbs.

  14. #14113
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    Asianmia. Ch the address changed when the us servers got shut down.

  15. #14112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape