Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 37633
-
04-29-21 08:37 #21148Senior Member

Posts: 80Oriental Spa Clarkston
Was in the Clarkston area yesterday and decided to hit the spa in the office building off Dixie Hwy. Haven't been there before. Did 30 minutes for $50. Massage was not bad but a little short on time. On the flip she knew I was there for fun. I expected a quick HJ but she offered a CBJ. I said 80. She said 100. Was terrible. Very toothy. Finished with HJ. Was a waste of money. Definitely wouldn't repeat. Didn't get her name. Was heavy set probably 50's. I know. Yuk.
Barry.
-
04-29-21 08:33 #21147Senior Member

Posts: 86Commerce
Went there yesterday and Lisa was the one there. Guess early 30's, short, with a good rack. Great massage with soft touch before the flip. Touched her legs now and then to give her a signal. Maybe I was new to her and no extra, no chance to touch the rack. Will give it another try in a couple of weeks.
-
04-29-21 04:58 #21146Senior Member

Posts: 929Well. Asian health center has been there for at least 15 years so as long as neighbours don't complain it will probably do fine. Nothing better than HJ ever reported. Other options in Novi exist including Thai and DDS, and Novi massage (sometimes DIY).
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 23:35 #21145Senior Member

Posts: 88Visiting
Howdy all,
Spent some time reading the thread and have a particular itch I'm looking to get scratched. Looking for a busty provider either indy or at an AMP. If you have any suggestions I'd be grateful.
-
04-28-21 21:23 #21144Senior Member

Posts: 731Yes, but you won't see a single one of those girls in the ad. It was an older Asian woman (common) I'd say 40's, not bad looking but the mask was on, who actually gave a good massage and finished with the HE. I was able to roam UTC and play with the kitty, but I had to work to pull the yoga pants down. This was also last year, so I'm uncertain if it's the same or if she has anyone new.
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy104
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:38 #21143Banned Member

Posts: 298Amp
Went to look at some golfing gear then stopped next door for a massage since I was already in Novi.
I must say that is the best experience I've had thus far and probably won't be frequenting any other AMP. Especially as a brother it's twice as hard for us to get the kind of attention and time that others talk about.
They are all older but my provider was extremely playful and for once I got all of the time I paid for no clock watching. Be warned though when you ask for hard massage you better not have a knot in your back, if you do they will put their elbow on it press down so hard and work it loose with so much pressure it will hurt and make you flinch in pain. That being said there is absolutely no privacy there. In the middle of the floor separated by cubicles and curtains. Because of that I didn't push my luck even though I think there's a lot on the table and a lot more that can be had but everything is all out in the open, you can even hear other people's whispers. I over heard a monger named "Mark" say "oooo yea baby yeaa" so I just lay there in silence as best I can. Highly recommend and will go back I will only frequent Jenny in St Clair whenever I want FS but Novi is much much closer to me. It's in Novi though so be careful don't know how long this type of playfulness will be around in ritzy Novi.
-
04-28-21 19:49 #21142Senior Member

Posts: 1186No shame in it. Plenty of people are into far more extreme and shocking things. There's a chair for every ass, so to speak.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
I doubt this will be hard to find at all. Quite a few providers won't rim but having it done to them is far less of an issue. If you hit the strip clubs, you should pretty much have your pick of any girl that you want to do it too.
-
04-28-21 15:17 #21141Senior Member

Posts: 194Chubby Girl At J. C
Anybody had a massage session with her? I think I did years ago but I'm not 100% sure if it was her.
-
04-28-21 14:12 #21140Senior Member

Posts: 42New Location
Right in Berkley. Kind of surprised if it's a jack shack, but then again, the one operating out of a house on Greenfield has been operating for awhile. Anyone been yet? It's less than 1,000' from a cop shop.
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...4/072759028666
-
04-27-21 20:28 #21139Senior Member

Posts: 59That is correct.
Originally Posted by Jtval
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 18:29 #21138Senior Member

Posts: 53I think the proper term for that is "eating ass".
Originally Posted by Concupiscent69
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 18:24 #21137Senior Member

Posts: 731Isn't that the same as "rimming"?
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:39 #21136Senior Member

Posts: 25I'm pretty sure he wants to be the one giving that particular gift, not receiving it.
Originally Posted by ContinentalMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:24 #21135Senior Member

Posts: 293Dato
I used to get that when at M1. Very interesting feeling.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 14:05 #21134Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes. What can I say? Haha. Something I've been into for a while.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





