Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 976 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 14626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5341
    She goes by Lala. Txt and called her for meetup late last year she said she was on her way to my place from FT Myers area, 30 min later I call her again and crickets. Next day she text me asking for a meetup? WTF!! Then she gives me a big time attitude on the phone. I dropped her. She doesn't look too bad though, so if you see her, please report here.

  2. #5340

    Most of you have been here

    Now who's man enough to tell about it? We want to hear all the little details.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/023286167830

  3. #5339

    Kelly

    Did you ever find the information you were looking for? Also are the pictures 100% accurate of her? Was thinking of placing a call.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the Ramsey place girls do not offer Greek especially since their donation apparently starts at "100+tip", but I could be wrong. Many girls have the tendency to include Greek in their list of their activities just to flat out say they don't. Speaking of which for the KNOWN donation of 120, the Electrician found it's much easier to see Rose (charges an extra 1 k for Greek, but best to pass on that for now) located nearby. Has anyone here had any luck going to the Greek islands over at Ramsey with Kelly or the others there (PMs accepted).

    Ramsey- Kelly post:

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...3/414684745909

    Rose post:

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/692740404859

  4. #5338

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Use to see Natalia and Sally in years past. Any intel on either of them?

    Like the small spinner types.
    She's been advertising on STG in a hotel just north of the river and downtown.

  5. #5337
    I feel you. Saw her last week and while her sessions are amazing. The toll of the candy is getting to where I literally watched her nod off twice. Will not be seeing this one for a while. If ever. I've been frequenting Jessie in Cape. Same experience without the candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Sadly Moby wants me to advise you that, in addition to her newly pierced nips, Lucy is really showing the physical effects of the candy. He truly loves her anything goes PSE sessions, but it's at the expense of a usually trashed room, needles everywhere and her needing to be freshly high to deliver that delicious PSE experience. Hobbiests need to proceed with caution. Moby wishes she finds the strength to bounce out of this hole she's falling into. She is a gorgeous petite doll.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...cyliu/38713723

  6. #5336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Marianna the Hungarian

    She was away at summer camp but summer lasted nine months. During that time she gained about 75 pounds. Not exaggerating she's well over 200 now. She was high AF on something. I will not be visiting her ever again.

  7. #5335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Nicole in NFM is a sweet girl and a good time, pics are accurate. Decent place with outside room access. Beautiful natural rack, pretty girl, sexy wide shoulders, tone tummyt, ass is a tiny bit flat and not nice and round as the pic. Classic GND MILF. Decent GFE, CFS, BBBJNQWS. $. 2 hhr, if she was hornier like Lucy or Tiffany then Moby would be there every dang week!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-only/38216626
    LOL Must be nice. Texted her trying to set up a meeting. Got to where she asked for a pic and I sent her one. Never heard from her again. If I looked like Quasimodo I would admit it but I'm decent looking and in good shape. Don't know what her issue was.

  8. #5334

    The spiral has quickened

    Too bad because I real liked her crazy attitude. She really loves to fuck and suck. I had to cut her loose a few weeks ago. She's too far gone and it's really a shame. As fucked up as it sounds if she's fortunate she'll get busted, that would atleast slow her down and maybe save her life.

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Sadly Moby wants me to advise you that, in addition to her newly pierced nips, Lucy is really showing the physical effects of the candy. He truly loves her anything goes PSE sessions, but it's at the expense of a usually trashed room, needles everywhere and her needing to be freshly high to deliver that delicious PSE experience. Hobbiests need to proceed with caution. Moby wishes she finds the strength to bounce out of this hole she's falling into. She is a gorgeous petite doll.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...cyliu/38713723

  9. #5333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972

    Lucy Liu

    Sadly Moby wants me to advise you that, in addition to her newly pierced nips, Lucy is really showing the physical effects of the candy. He truly loves her anything goes PSE sessions, but it's at the expense of a usually trashed room, needles everywhere and her needing to be freshly high to deliver that delicious PSE experience. Hobbiests need to proceed with caution. Moby wishes she finds the strength to bounce out of this hole she's falling into. She is a gorgeous petite doll.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...cyliu/38713723
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YRyOku.jpg‎   AD8UUh.jpg‎  

  10. #5332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    We'd like to see you take on for the team. Go and report back sir.

  11. #5331

    Stand down fellas

    I finally figured it out fellas. Thanks for the in put.

    I'm out fishing now 👍127996;

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Hey RN tried sending you a pm but can't attach a photo to the pm? I do t know maybe this is all because I'm on an iPhone?

    As you can see in pic there is no search bar below where is says this forum is moderated. There is a search bar way up at.

    The top but I believe that searches the entire site?

    Still baffled?
    .

  12. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Hey RN tried sending you a pm but can't attach a photo to the pm? I do t know maybe this is all because I'm on an iPhone?

    As you can see in pic there is no search bar below where is says this forum is moderated. There is a search bar way up at.

    The top but I believe that searches the entire site?

    Still baffled?
    I meant above not below sorry.

    True you can also use the search button in the main menu, and then search the region to search by scrolling down the field but it's a pain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG image.jpg‎  

  13. #5329

    Search instructions

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Select the thread you want to do your search, ex. Escort reports, at the top-right side under the title "This thread is moderated by Admin" you'd see the Search this thread icon, click on the arrow on that icon, the search box should appear, type your search for example Nicole and hit enter. You should see the results of your search containing the word Nicole. Good luck and enjoy.
    Hey RN tried sending you a pm but can't attach a photo to the pm? I do t know maybe this is all because I'm on an iPhone?

    As you can see in pic there is no search bar below where is says this forum is moderated. There is a search bar way up at.

    The top but I believe that searches the entire site?

    Still baffled?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EE367DEA-38C5-4113-A6F7-A3DA9FC936E5.jpg‎   7BBC44C1-7D42-48F0-92DD-5EF4868EE24F.jpg‎  

  14. #5328

    Roxanne

    I first met this hottie a couple of months ago when I was in town and had an awesome time so made it a point to see Roxanne this visit what a smart move on my part!! LOL She was even more fun than the last time, set was easy got to her apartment and was met with that million dollar smile and hug and was led up to her bedroom where we chatted got caught up and had a few laughs, her personality is as bright as her beautiful smile. Started making out she is a great kisser which led to a really nice BBBJ I returned the favor, I could stay between her legs tasting that sweet kitty all day listening to her moan all day. She suited me up and entered her standing mish until I let loose. If you can't tell I am a huge fan of her's can't wait until the next visit!!

  15. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling they rotate the girls so you don't know what you are getting. Last week I went to see Patty in FM. The girl in the room was a skinny black Dominican with no curves. I opted to leave because she wasn't what was advertised. She was very understanding. Within minutes of leaving I got a text with a pic of a busty blonde and an offer of 3 hole fun for $. 4. I returned to the room that was right next door and was greeted by an attractive busty blonde. Not the one pictured but cute. Service was good and we had a blast. A couple of days later I texted to repeat and was greeted by a totally different girl and opted to leave again. I don't get why they do this. I guess they figure that the clients won't care. They must be right.
    Yes they always switch h girls. This is Krispy Kreme correct??barbie is ther right now. Which is my electricans personal fav of them all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape