Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 133
-
04-27-21 16:55 #43Senior Member

Posts: 65Fancy
Her most recent ad.
Originally Posted by NJTouchNGo
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/61157966/
-
04-27-21 11:58 #42Senior Member

Posts: 25Ad down
I'll take the dive what was her digits or name no ad linked.
Originally Posted by TheHitman203;5295244[URL
-
04-08-21 16:09 #41Senior Member

Posts: 65Fancy Fox
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/60651862/
Some new talent around the Island. Quoted 200 for the hour outcall. She's up for getting a hotel. I haven't taken the dive yet, and this weekend isn't good for me.
Please let me know how it is if you decide to take the leap.
Cheers.
-
01-31-21 04:26 #40Senior Member

Posts: 65The Dump
Yeah I've been mongering for a decade now. My first few girls were outcalls to my house. But it's such a small island, I worry about people knowing where I live.
Originally Posted by Tanatloc
[View Original Post]
I have one go-to girl who provides me with what I need (BBFS, CIP, pics & video), but I'm getting kinda bored with her. She's sweet though.
A few years ago I had a regular ebony bbw in the Stapleton PJs that provided BBFS after a few meets. But she disappeared, and got kinda pushy after a while. I miss creampieing her FAT asshole.
And I recently had a regular crackhead girl, who was super hot, but then lost a bunch of weight, and just had way too much drama and BS going on.
Nothing is really available out here. I check listcrawler, skipthegames, and onebackpage (occasionally). But are there any other sites for ads? Any leads on providers through Instagram or snapchat?
Please DM me for your contacts in Brooklyn and Queens. I'd be up for swapping leads, or pics and videos.
Cheers!
-
01-29-21 19:56 #39Senior Member

Posts: 80I used to see a provider in princes bay but I think she quit.
-
01-29-21 10:38 #38Senior Member

Posts: 416Yeah, no joke. I've been living in SI for over a decade and literally never had any action here. Years ago tried to set up something once at a motel near Hylan only to find out it was some junkie playing strange games (sent me to a different room). After that I gave up. I drive to Brooklyn and sometimes Queens to get the fix. And since I prefer providers who offer BBFS, other boroughs give me way more options in the first place.
Originally Posted by TheHitman203
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 04:22 #37Senior Member

Posts: 65Dead Island
Hey, yeah it's dead out here. Fake ads, and shitty service providers.
Originally Posted by Creampie69
[View Original Post]
I tend to look for providers that can accommodate BBFS and filming. Too many chicks are uptight here.
I look for providers in Brooklyn, and North / Central Jersey. Just a better selection.
I have my one go-to girl here on SI, but I'm alittle bored with her, you know?
Good luck out there.
Cheers.
-
01-27-21 21:58 #36Regular Member

Posts: 1Anything new?
Seems like this thread has been quiet for a while. Anything going on around here?
-
11-26-20 12:31 #35Senior Member

Posts: 67Naah man. You take the punlge?
Naah man. Did you end up taking the plunge? Anyone know any decent providers on dead island?
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 00:59 #34Senior Member

Posts: 629Damn. I was thinking of getting my car serviced in Staten Island and was wondering if there was anything out here worth the trip but damn SI just seems dead LOL. Sucks there's no info on this gal.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 06:00 #33Senior Member

Posts: 3005Cassie Blanco
Has anyone seen Cassie Blanco god damn I've been jerking off to her ad I need some info about someone please send me a pm.
https://cortland.skipthegames.com/fe...o/587608811652
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/315-687-4962#lg=1&slide=5.
-
07-20-20 21:42 #32Senior Member

Posts: 65I suspect that it is. But can't confirm. Pics in new ad aren't her. But kinda close.
Originally Posted by NJTouchNGo;4882223[URL
-
07-16-20 21:29 #31Senior Member

Posts: 55Hilton on south Ave
What's up gentlemen, I posted in the massage section but didn't think it would get seen. I am going to a wedding next month and will be staying at the Hilton on south ave. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a quality AMP I can visit. I am looking to sample the whole menu and am willing to visit more than one over the few days I'll be there.
I am hoping there will be something close to south Ave since I don't know the area.
Also I know I'm not a regular on the board but any recommendations for a safe reliable girl I could have come to my hotel would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-16-20 13:33 #30Senior Member

Posts: 25Is this same girl
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/52595379/
Originally Posted by TheHitman203
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:26 #29Senior Member

Posts: 65Hey Boom,
Originally Posted by BoomNYC
[View Original Post]
I think it was 150 for the hour. YMMV.
Cheers.









Reply With Quote






