Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 32172
-
04-27-21 20:44 #18627Senior Member

Posts: 33Fun time with Cherry
It's been a while since I saw Cherry. She's quickly becoming a regular in my rotation. There's been some talk of bait and switch here but this hasn't been my experience, ever.
Cherry is a 30 something Thai provider that delivers a quality experience at her Fairfax incall. She's got a great figure. Yowza. Bolt ons but a natural ass. I could eat that ass all day long but I digress. She's easy to hang with.
Most recent visit was for an hour, negotiated CBJ on the flip. Total damage $$.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12785411.html
Treat her well.
-
04-27-21 20:27 #18626Senior Member

Posts: 527Inside
Are Tina and Coco still there? Just want to be sure since it since there's a new name, but same number. Just curious and please don't send me another FU reply cause you think I'm calling you out. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 19:55 #18625Senior Member

Posts: 506502 maple
I stopped by last week and couldn't get anyone to answer the door. I felt stupid going I and out to get the bell to ring. I even tried calling with it going straight to voice mail.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 19:40 #18624Regular Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-21 18:42 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 328Not the same CoCo
Nope, a new one from Flushing. For reference Tina has birds tattooed on her shoulder blade and CoCo has butterfly tats on hers.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 18:28 #18622Senior Member

Posts: 433Not the original coco, right?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 17:51 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 263Based on history and past experience, Linda doesn't usually stay as the lone MT for long.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 13:35 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 253I searched the phone # on TER as well as the name Rani, no results for either. A "Tarani" in Tysons, from 11 years ago, but nothing for this provider. Odd.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
How does she compare to her photos?
-
04-27-21 13:02 #18619Senior Member

Posts: 32850X Maple has a new name
Drove by today and they have a yard sign stuck in the grass. It says Lily Therapy with their normal 57X number. Both Tina and Coco inside are highly reviewed and both are FS at standard market rates.
-
04-27-21 11:35 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 467I know, I've seen Linda. A hundred times.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
My point was that it was only Linda and Jenny there, with Jenny gone now and Jessica maybe not coming until June, is Linda alone there? And if so, she will get worn out.
-
04-27-21 10:55 #18617Senior Member

Posts: 418
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WxMan1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
Linda has been there for a good minute. She doesn't show the mileage at all. She is such a doll. Ill let you decide that upon your visit. She has been my ATF since I started this ride. Very reliable and consistently great service, especially if she is into you.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 09:36 #18616Senior Member

Posts: 467I wonder if it is just Linda at angle then for now? I may have to go see her before she gets to worn out.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 08:35 #18615Senior Member

Posts: 439Rani
She is in Tysons.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
I am sure FS is not available on the first meet. I am not sure on subsequent meets,. But YMMV.
-
04-27-21 08:18 #18614Regular Member

Posts: 4Are you referring to the Angel therapy in Fairfax or angel spa in Springfield?
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 23:27 #18613Senior Member

Posts: 258She's one of my ATFs as well. I saw her a few weeks ago. She said that Jessica, who was another of my favorite's there, may return in June.
Originally Posted by WizFan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





