Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13754

    Brazillian escorts

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...6035.htm?cat=1

    Chrissy is super hot. Doesn't speak a word of English, everything covered. Usually I love this service but I wouldn't repeat because of language barrier.

    Another is Celine up in Boston. Also not enthusiastic. Not recommended.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2529554.htm

  2. #13753

    Foxboro "college Girl"

    No luck KOF! Met her few days back in Foxboro Marioxx hotel. Same routine in terms of 2 jobs and college student for almost five years now. Service was ok. No bareback BJ or bareback FS this time. Her usual rate of 100 for hh and 200 for hour. No bareback even for extra $$. Covered services! Nice and clean pussy if your are into DATY. Decent lay for the price these days and safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned earlier, I easily fucked her bareback several years ago, when she was on Backpage, and it was indeed prenegotiated. But I am currently hearing from some gents who said they had been denied BBFS. Can anyone comment, who has seen her recently? Those that tried: Did you succeed in getting bare cock in cunnt? Inquiring minds need to know! 😈
    .

  3. #13752

    Bella eros

    Hi friends, did anyone have experience with this girl? Thank you!

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...8046.htm?cat=1

  4. #13751

    Dreamgurl / Katie

    I haven't met her, but she's been using that college student act for a few years. Its just an act. Not relevant, but some guys get enamored by fucking a college chick. Which she is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned earlier, I easily fucked her bareback several years ago, when she was on Backpage, and it was indeed prenegotiated. But I am currently hearing from some gents who said they had been denied BBFS. Can anyone comment, who has seen her recently? Those that tried: Did you succeed in getting bare cock in cunnt? Inquiring minds need to know! 😈

  5. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago, I tried but she insisted on the condom. I think maybe if I go back it's possible.
    Thank you, Major! If you do go back, please do indeed keep us informed of the out-cum! ; )

  6. #13749
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/893319262614

    Saw this one in the wee hours of the morning and she was definitely high as a kite. In a shared house in North Providence and a bunch of blankets on the floor. Okish looking but definitely has a lot of demons. Said she was saving money to check herself into rehab and get her kid back. No sign of a condom, but I got out of there before anything happened.
    Thanks for that brutally blunt but exceedingly useful report, JWill! That kind of report is what I love to see, as, despite my desire to inseminate this one, she is now clearly a hard pass! I do think you saved a lot of gents a lot of hassle.

    These poor girls with their addiction to hard drugs, and their ineviitable pimp-thug-jailbirds for boyfriends, have become, over the years, in my opiniom, increasingly dangerous. So much so, that, in my Golden Years, I'm personally now avoiding all hoes who are involved with The Fucking Dragon. Well. Except for Jamie, that is. By the way, has anyone spotted Jamie lately?

  7. #13748
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/893319262614

    Saw this one in the wee hours of the morning and she was definitely high as a kite. In a shared house in North Providence and a bunch of blankets on the floor. Okish looking but definitely has a lot of demons. Said she was saving money to check herself into rehab and get her kid back. No sign of a condom, but I got out of there before anything happened.
    But, I think the pictures pretty much give away what you are getting into. Look at the room she is in. I would think they would at least take the pics in a decent spot. Maybe I am a snob. But, I would prefer someone in a decent hotel or semi clean spot.

  8. #13747
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/893319262614

    Saw this one in the wee hours of the morning and she was definitely high as a kite. In a shared house in North Providence and a bunch of blankets on the floor. Okish looking but definitely has a lot of demons. Said she was saving money to check herself into rehab and get her kid back. No sign of a condom, but I got out of there before anything happened.

  9. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned earlier, I easily fucked her bareback several years ago, when she was on Backpage, and it was indeed prenegotiated. But I am currently hearing from some gents who said they had been denied BBFS. Can anyone comment, who has seen her recently? Those that tried: Did you succeed in getting bare cock in cunnt? Inquiring minds need to know! 😈
    I saw her a couple weeks ago, I tried but she insisted on the condom. I think maybe if I go back it's possible.

  10. #13745

    Dreamgurl / Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing this since backpage was around since KingOfForums fuck her raw. These hoes be lying just like these SA girls that be pretending they only 1 men a day.
    As I mentioned earlier, I easily fucked her bareback several years ago, when she was on Backpage, and it was indeed prenegotiated. But I am currently hearing from some gents who said they had been denied BBFS. Can anyone comment, who has seen her recently? Those that tried: Did you succeed in getting bare cock in cunnt? Inquiring minds need to know! 😈

  11. #13744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So I got to see this one the other morning. It was a shit show setting up the date. Text back and forth a few times she gives me the address and I am on my way. It is in Blackstone which is a ride for me. Send her a few updates on how long I will be. I get there she lives in a duplex in a pretty nice neighbor hood. I pull in the driveway as instructed. Text her I am here. After like 4 or 5 min I get a text "how is the traffic" I was like what? So I text her if she dose not show her face at the door in like to min I am out of here. Silence so I am ripped I went all that way and got ghoasted. So I drive off. About 10 min later I get a text so are you here or close? I call her and she pics up. She explains that she did not get my text when I was there so I tell her I am gone and it is unlikely I will ever return and hang up. So a few minutes later I get a text from her saying she is so sorry and my text came thru. So I send her a text and say the only way I will come back is if she sends me a pic of her pussy with a note next to it that says "Mike come eat me" A few minuets later I get the picture. LOL So I am like what the fuck and I turn around and go back. She is at the door when I pull in. House is a bit messy but I have seen much worse. We go up th her bedroom and I get undressed she is in just a robe which comes right off. Nice ass and a nice body for her age saggy tits but big. Great BBBJ tasty daty and then bare FSCIP it was actually quite good. One of the best parts was as we are getting in bed she says my daughter is coming home in a little bit but its cool she dose the same thing!! I wanted to ask for her number LOL. All and all it was good and I may go back for seconds. I think we figured because we are both using texting apps there is sometimes a lag in sending and receiving text. Good luck guys.
    Any contact info?

    Please pm if you don't mind sharing.

    Thanks.

  12. #13743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl this weekend, she was a breath of fresh air compared to some recent terrible providers I've had. Scheduling was very easy and she's staying at a nice hotel. Definitely the girl in the pictures and she delivered on all her promises. Very good experience & I'll be seeing her again soon. Says she's just doing this to pay for college & no noticeable issues at all. Great girl treat her well.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...g/149730261588
    She's been doing this since backpage was around since KingOfForums fuck her raw. These hoes be lying just like these SA girls that be pretending they only 1 men a day.

  13. #13742

    Just over the Mass line, solid provider.

    Saw this girl this weekend, she was a breath of fresh air compared to some recent terrible providers I've had. Scheduling was very easy and she's staying at a nice hotel. Definitely the girl in the pictures and she delivered on all her promises. Very good experience & I'll be seeing her again soon. Says she's just doing this to pay for college & no noticeable issues at all. Great girl treat her well.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...g/149730261588

  14. #13741

    Mother Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So I got to see this one the other morning. It was a shit show setting up the date. Text back and forth a few times she gives me the address and I am on my way. It is in Blackstone which is a ride for me. Send her a few updates on how long I will be. I get there she lives in a duplex in a pretty nice neighbor hood. I pull in the driveway as instructed. Text her I am here. After like 4 or 5 min I get a text "how is the traffic" I was like what? So I text her if she dose not show her face at the door in like to min I am out of here. Silence so I am ripped I went all that way and got ghoasted. So I drive off. About 10 min later I get a text so are you here or close? I call her and she pics up. She explains that she did not get my text when I was there so I tell her I am gone and it is unlikely I will ever return and hang up. So a few minutes later I get a text from her saying she is so sorry and my text came thru. So I send her a text and say the only way I will come back is if she sends me a pic of her pussy with a note next to it that says "Mike come eat me" A few minuets later I get the picture. LOL So I am like what the fuck and I turn around and go back. She is at the door when I pull in. House is a bit messy but I have seen much worse. We go up th her bedroom and I get undressed she is in just a robe which comes right off. Nice ass and a nice body for her age saggy tits but big. Great BBBJ tasty daty and then bare FSCIP it was actually quite good. One of the best parts was as we are getting in bed she says my daughter is coming home in a little bit but its cool she dose the same thing!! I wanted to ask for her number LOL. All and all it was good and I may go back for seconds. I think we figured because we are both using texting apps there is sometimes a lag in sending and receiving text. Good luck guys.
    Mother Daughter double check!! Wow it's my bucket list to bang a mother daughter dou. I've meet plenty of daughters, mothers and grand mothers but none that are the same line of work.

  15. #13740
    She's been reviewed on her many times, she's a pick pocket and a thief. Will try anything she can to rip you off and not deliver. I've personally had a couple ok visits but it's a coin flip if she rips you off or not. If you let your guard down for a sec she'll rip you off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    So the scene in Ct beyond sucks.

    It's been a while since I ventured to the ocean state.

    Luciana was my last amazing visit there.

    Looking for another and this one spike my interest.

    Love a red head.

    Anyone have any solid info on this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/919614483615

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape