Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13744

    Dreamgurl / Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing this since backpage was around since KingOfForums fuck her raw. These hoes be lying just like these SA girls that be pretending they only 1 men a day.
    As I mentioned earlier, I easily fucked her bareback several years ago, when she was on Backpage, and it was indeed prenegotiated. But I am currently hearing from some gents who said they had been denied BBFS. Can anyone comment, who has seen her recently? Those that tried: Did you succeed in getting bare cock in cunnt? Inquiring minds need to know! 😈

  2. #13743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So I got to see this one the other morning. It was a shit show setting up the date. Text back and forth a few times she gives me the address and I am on my way. It is in Blackstone which is a ride for me. Send her a few updates on how long I will be. I get there she lives in a duplex in a pretty nice neighbor hood. I pull in the driveway as instructed. Text her I am here. After like 4 or 5 min I get a text "how is the traffic" I was like what? So I text her if she dose not show her face at the door in like to min I am out of here. Silence so I am ripped I went all that way and got ghoasted. So I drive off. About 10 min later I get a text so are you here or close? I call her and she pics up. She explains that she did not get my text when I was there so I tell her I am gone and it is unlikely I will ever return and hang up. So a few minutes later I get a text from her saying she is so sorry and my text came thru. So I send her a text and say the only way I will come back is if she sends me a pic of her pussy with a note next to it that says "Mike come eat me" A few minuets later I get the picture. LOL So I am like what the fuck and I turn around and go back. She is at the door when I pull in. House is a bit messy but I have seen much worse. We go up th her bedroom and I get undressed she is in just a robe which comes right off. Nice ass and a nice body for her age saggy tits but big. Great BBBJ tasty daty and then bare FSCIP it was actually quite good. One of the best parts was as we are getting in bed she says my daughter is coming home in a little bit but its cool she dose the same thing!! I wanted to ask for her number LOL. All and all it was good and I may go back for seconds. I think we figured because we are both using texting apps there is sometimes a lag in sending and receiving text. Good luck guys.
    Any contact info?

    Please pm if you don't mind sharing.

    Thanks.

  3. #13742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl this weekend, she was a breath of fresh air compared to some recent terrible providers I've had. Scheduling was very easy and she's staying at a nice hotel. Definitely the girl in the pictures and she delivered on all her promises. Very good experience & I'll be seeing her again soon. Says she's just doing this to pay for college & no noticeable issues at all. Great girl treat her well.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...g/149730261588
    She's been doing this since backpage was around since KingOfForums fuck her raw. These hoes be lying just like these SA girls that be pretending they only 1 men a day.

  4. #13741

    Just over the Mass line, solid provider.

    Saw this girl this weekend, she was a breath of fresh air compared to some recent terrible providers I've had. Scheduling was very easy and she's staying at a nice hotel. Definitely the girl in the pictures and she delivered on all her promises. Very good experience & I'll be seeing her again soon. Says she's just doing this to pay for college & no noticeable issues at all. Great girl treat her well.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...g/149730261588

  5. #13740

    Mother Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So I got to see this one the other morning. It was a shit show setting up the date. Text back and forth a few times she gives me the address and I am on my way. It is in Blackstone which is a ride for me. Send her a few updates on how long I will be. I get there she lives in a duplex in a pretty nice neighbor hood. I pull in the driveway as instructed. Text her I am here. After like 4 or 5 min I get a text "how is the traffic" I was like what? So I text her if she dose not show her face at the door in like to min I am out of here. Silence so I am ripped I went all that way and got ghoasted. So I drive off. About 10 min later I get a text so are you here or close? I call her and she pics up. She explains that she did not get my text when I was there so I tell her I am gone and it is unlikely I will ever return and hang up. So a few minutes later I get a text from her saying she is so sorry and my text came thru. So I send her a text and say the only way I will come back is if she sends me a pic of her pussy with a note next to it that says "Mike come eat me" A few minuets later I get the picture. LOL So I am like what the fuck and I turn around and go back. She is at the door when I pull in. House is a bit messy but I have seen much worse. We go up th her bedroom and I get undressed she is in just a robe which comes right off. Nice ass and a nice body for her age saggy tits but big. Great BBBJ tasty daty and then bare FSCIP it was actually quite good. One of the best parts was as we are getting in bed she says my daughter is coming home in a little bit but its cool she dose the same thing!! I wanted to ask for her number LOL. All and all it was good and I may go back for seconds. I think we figured because we are both using texting apps there is sometimes a lag in sending and receiving text. Good luck guys.
    Mother Daughter double check!! Wow it's my bucket list to bang a mother daughter dou. I've meet plenty of daughters, mothers and grand mothers but none that are the same line of work.

  6. #13739
    She's been reviewed on her many times, she's a pick pocket and a thief. Will try anything she can to rip you off and not deliver. I've personally had a couple ok visits but it's a coin flip if she rips you off or not. If you let your guard down for a sec she'll rip you off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    So the scene in Ct beyond sucks.

    It's been a while since I ventured to the ocean state.

    Luciana was my last amazing visit there.

    Looking for another and this one spike my interest.

    Love a red head.

    Anyone have any solid info on this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/919614483615

  7. #13738
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Please provide link to her AD, Thank you.
    She dose not have an ad up right now. If you keep going back to view original post you will find pictures of her.

  8. #13737

    Mature Widow

    Please provide link to her AD, Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So I got to see this one the other morning. It was a shit show setting up the date. Text back and forth a few times she gives me the address and I am on my way. It is in Blackstone which is a ride for me. Send her a few updates on how long I will be. I get there she lives in a duplex in a pretty nice neighbor hood. I pull in the driveway as instructed. Text her I am here. After like 4 or 5 min I get a text "how is the traffic" I was like what? So I text her if she dose not show her face at the door in like to min I am out of here. Silence so I am ripped I went all that way and got ghoasted. So I drive off. About 10 min later I get a text so are you here or close? I call her and she pics up. She explains that she did not get my text when I was there so I tell her I am gone and it is unlikely I will ever return and hang up. So a few minutes later I get a text from her saying she is so sorry and my text came thru. So I send her a text and say the only way I will come back is if she sends me a pic of her pussy with a note next to it that says "Mike come eat me" A few minuets later I get the picture. LOL So I am like what the fuck and I turn around and go back. She is at the door when I pull in. House is a bit messy but I have seen much worse. We go up th her bedroom and I get undressed she is in just a robe which comes right off. Nice ass and a nice body for her age saggy tits but big. Great BBBJ tasty daty and then bare FSCIP it was actually quite good. One of the best parts was as we are getting in bed she says my daughter is coming home in a little bit but its cool she dose the same thing!! I wanted to ask for her number LOL. All and all it was good and I may go back for seconds. I think we figured because we are both using texting apps there is sometimes a lag in sending and receiving text. Good luck guys.

  9. #13736

    Mature widow

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    So I got to see this one the other morning. It was a shit show setting up the date. Text back and forth a few times she gives me the address and I am on my way. It is in Blackstone which is a ride for me. Send her a few updates on how long I will be. I get there she lives in a duplex in a pretty nice neighbor hood. I pull in the driveway as instructed. Text her I am here. After like 4 or 5 min I get a text "how is the traffic" I was like what? So I text her if she dose not show her face at the door in like to min I am out of here. Silence so I am ripped I went all that way and got ghoasted. So I drive off. About 10 min later I get a text so are you here or close? I call her and she pics up. She explains that she did not get my text when I was there so I tell her I am gone and it is unlikely I will ever return and hang up. So a few minutes later I get a text from her saying she is so sorry and my text came thru. So I send her a text and say the only way I will come back is if she sends me a pic of her pussy with a note next to it that says "Mike come eat me" A few minuets later I get the picture. LOL So I am like what the fuck and I turn around and go back. She is at the door when I pull in. House is a bit messy but I have seen much worse. We go up th her bedroom and I get undressed she is in just a robe which comes right off. Nice ass and a nice body for her age saggy tits but big. Great BBBJ tasty daty and then bare FSCIP it was actually quite good. One of the best parts was as we are getting in bed she says my daughter is coming home in a little bit but its cool she dose the same thing!! I wanted to ask for her number LOL. All and all it was good and I may go back for seconds. I think we figured because we are both using texting apps there is sometimes a lag in sending and receiving text. Good luck guys.

  10. #13735

    Ct scene sucks. Need to venture back to RI

    So the scene in Ct beyond sucks.

    It's been a while since I ventured to the ocean state.

    Luciana was my last amazing visit there.

    Looking for another and this one spike my interest.

    Love a red head.

    Anyone have any solid info on this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/919614483615

  11. #13734
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    How is the one in the link He sent?
    Have not seen her for over a year. She was OK, not as laid back as I like, 1. 5 if I remember, which is overvalued.

  12. #13733
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone  [View Original Post]
    Is this her.
    Yes, that is her. I remember the glasses in another photo I saw a while ago. You can PM me her digits if you have. Any info on her would be appreciated. Thank you. Stay safe.

  13. #13732

    Is she legit or a scam?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mary-esc...vidence-874299

    This mary chick looks to good to be true.

  14. #13731

    Becareful

    I wonder if cops watch the forums on here. What do why'all think and if so what could they do? Could they track us.

  15. #13730

    Anyone ever see this one?

    Haven't seen any reports and been seeing her posts frequently lately.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/723911731495

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape