Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 542 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3095
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...589&viewfull=1#post5312589.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

  2. #3094

    Did you try searching for Sophia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514
    There have been several not so positive reviews of her lately.

  3. #3093

    Lovely⩯Sophia

    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514

  4. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    The first new pic she posts in something like two years, and there's a syringe in it. Look in the sink partially wrapped up in the red wash cloth. Zoom in if you have to.
    Even if it wasn't in the pic, that should not be a surprise to anyone. It would be a surprise if she were clean though.

  5. #3091

    An good dreams, or nightmares about this.


  6. #3090

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    The first new pic she posts in something like two years, and there's a syringe in it. Look in the sink partially wrapped up in the red wash cloth. Zoom in if you have to.
    Must be diabetic! LOL. Her place is so clean and tidy too.

  7. #3089

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi;5316288[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/tucson/61229938/[/URL]#.

    This one posts no AA. But then look at her one video on her profile. https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/3239558264.
    She doesn't want him to get jealous is all. .

  8. #3088

    Wow Wee

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    The first new pic she posts in something like two years, and there's a syringe in it. Look in the sink partially wrapped up in the red wash cloth. Zoom in if you have to.
    Its a Covid 19 vaccination. She so Pro Active.

  9. #3087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287

    Look at this dummy

    The first new pic she posts in something like two years, and there's a syringe in it. Look in the sink partially wrapped up in the red wash cloth. Zoom in if you have to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTIwMzg5NzA1OTgxODk4ZWZhYWE2NWY1NjcwYzBmNjIwYWFkZDM.jpg‎  

  10. #3086

    Funny

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/61229938/#.

    This one posts no AA. But then look at her one video on her profile. https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/3239558264.

  11. #3085

    Found her

    I posted a little bit ago about hooking up with Nikole Monroe from POF and not having to pay for her services. You guys may have thought it was BS but I found her on POF again and you can see her user name if you guys want to take a shot at trying the goods for free ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2B511C09-478D-45A3-A44B-3B2D8506A8CC.jpg‎   AC338A00-B644-47B3-A81E-1FCDA6D802C0.jpg‎  

  12. #3084

    Definitely BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by AzButtMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times great BBBJCIM. Also takes a pounding like a champ. She didn't rush and although she is bbw she is fun. Definitely worth a try if bbw is your thing or don't mind.
    Another worth a quick visit if you are okay with BBW. Great BBBJ by the way. She is another one and done for me. Will not partake again.

  13. #3083

    Worth a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by AzButtMan  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/134516193370

    Met up with Claudia she is hard to get a hold of and took forever to return my text. Being persistent paid off she was at a decent hotel. Room was messy with clothes everywhere but smelled good. She had just gotten out of the shower and asked if I didn't mind waiting so she could put on some make up which I was ok with. Did some small talk while she did that.

    She does have a hot body with perky tits and super hard nips she also has a nice ass. BBBJ was good she asked to get on top once I was hard and rode me for a while. She also allows daty and had a nicely trimmed kitty, but absolutely no ass play not even a finger. Did Mish and finished doggie while spanking her ass, she asked me if I would pull out and blow my wad on her tits. I had a great time and will be back, I do recommend her.
    I have seen her a few times. She is always always late. Then after being late she makes you wait while she gets ready always. Has put on a few pounds since her first postings too. Worth a visit but I will not be going back. Been there done that kinda thing. Rather see someone new at this point.

  14. #3082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by AzButtMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times great BBBJCIM. Also takes a pounding like a champ. She didn't rush and although she is bbw she is fun. Definitely worth a try if bbw is your thing or don't mind.
    I saw her once. Good BBBJ. And, her attitude was nice enough. But, I can't go back. To me, she is just too unattractive. She didn't put on makeup for me or any alluring clothes, so maybe that was the problem, I don't know.

  15. #3081

    Claudia

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/134516193370

    Met up with Claudia she is hard to get a hold of and took forever to return my text. Being persistent paid off she was at a decent hotel. Room was messy with clothes everywhere but smelled good. She had just gotten out of the shower and asked if I didn't mind waiting so she could put on some make up which I was ok with. Did some small talk while she did that.

    She does have a hot body with perky tits and super hard nips she also has a nice ass. BBBJ was good she asked to get on top once I was hard and rode me for a while. She also allows daty and had a nicely trimmed kitty, but absolutely no ass play not even a finger. Did Mish and finished doggie while spanking her ass, she asked me if I would pull out and blow my wad on her tits. I had a great time and will be back, I do recommend her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape