Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6104
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    How do you talk you way out of that so they feel comfortable that you aren't going to show up in a panel van and hockey mask?
    There are a lot of variables here I believe. Like Kevin, I don't do meet and greets before the FC. I normally talk to these girls for a week or more before the FC meeting. I am relatively young (40's) and look like I am in my late 20's. I'm very respectful to these girls as well which gets me pretty far. I'm a decent looking guy as well so I guess they just trust me. I just met a 20 yo W&M student at a hotel for the first time on Saturday. She showed up and knocked on the door and walked right in.

  2. #6103

    None

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    What personally identifiable info does seeking arrangements, skip the games, and p411 require and is there any way around it. I was thinking the free trial would be one way. Can you avoid giving ID or just give a fake ID?
    SeekingArrangements, com and SkipTheGames.com do not require personal IDs. SeekingArrangements asks your net worth and annual income. Of course, they cannot verify that info, so you can enter anything. I've never used P411, so I don't know about that service.

  3. #6102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Link works

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She was chatting with me and the next thing I know she is gone. I don't think she blocked you. LOL. I think you shooed her away and she went. Pooof.
    Her location is listed as Florida, Florida right now.

  4. #6101

    Now in FLorida

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She was chatting with me and the next thing I know she is gone. I don't think she blocked you. LOL. I think you shooed her away and she went. Pooof.
    According to her profile, Florida, Florida.

  5. #6100

    Not buying it

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This cutie is back, allegedly after an arrangement. She seems sweet and hasn't asked for money up front. Has anyone actually met her or had substantive discussions?
    She gave me the tales of woe and intrigue about having to live with her family, everyone being out of woirk, not having cell service etc. All redflags of fake fake falke.

  6. #6099

    Lil006

    Any intel on this one? I think she is a pro just by what the profile says. I can TOFTT if no intel on her and then report back.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8fd4...5-5e4c1a92904d

  7. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    How do you talk you way out of that so they feel comfortable that you aren't going to show up in a panel van and hockey mask?
    Never ever done a public M&G either. 1st time we meet it's always at a hotel or at my place.

  8. #6097

    Personally identifiable information

    What personally identifiable info does seeking arrangements, skip the games, and p411 require and is there any way around it. I was thinking the free trial would be one way. Can you avoid giving ID or just give a fake ID?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I normally do 3 months premium membership, then take a brake. Before you premium account expires try to get as many numbers as you can. You can work on those girls after your membership ends. Only rejoin if you feel the need to drop a girl off of your rotation.

  9. #6096
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae

    That's the link you're referencing. Saw that profile earlier as well, but wasn't 100% certain it was the same one who robs folks with accomplices near TGIF and Worldgate.

    Did you happen to get her digits? And if so, did they end in either -5510 or -7728?
    Yes her digits end in -7728.

  10. #6095

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Possibly this link, but I am blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16819...5-7aaf299bf9a7

    Fake pic. All over some weird porn sites. Called her out and immediately blocked. Suspect!!
    She was chatting with me and the next thing I know she is gone. I don't think she blocked you. LOL. I think you shooed her away and she went. Pooof.

  11. #6094

    AnalyseMae

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    A couple of more time wasters.

    Sarahbabee.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-54165604ebcd

    She is catfish. Time stamp is European.

    Analysemae.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b21c...8-943fedeebd61

    Chats then disappears. Timestamp is European.

    Usagees.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/arc...a-2f3fc35fc3c8

    Selling online pics.

    Strawberryseeds.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31652...c-52e42f8e5982

    Chats then disappears. Timestamp is European.

    Earth2 Taylor.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eab74...9-ba17501d709f

    Sets up appointment, and then disappears.
    This cutie is back, allegedly after an arrangement. She seems sweet and hasn't asked for money up front. Has anyone actually met her or had substantive discussions?

  12. #6093

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    WShe is requesting a public meet before FC, I normally don't do that https://www.seeking.com/member/87a53...a-a32bc6b3c250.
    How do you talk you way out of that so they feel comfortable that you aren't going to show up in a panel van and hockey mask?

  13. #6092

    AvisDoll

    [QUOTE=Dimples572;5321191]Anyone met this one yet? We've been texting back and forth for damn near a month and haven't pulled the trigger yet, if anyone's got any details please pm me. Thank you.

    I think she's part of a group from Ghana. Do a search on "Ghana" and look in this thread about a month ago,
    Last edited by DickLongwood; 04-26-21 at 11:11. Reason: Incorrect link

  14. #6091

    Penny Vi

    Possibly this link, but I am blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16819...5-7aaf299bf9a7

    Fake pic. All over some weird porn sites. Called her out and immediately blocked. Suspect!!

  15. #6090
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    That's a shit ton of things on her "no" list. At least she's warning guys away from that stinky kitty. LOL.
    Yup, that's her. That "no" list is quite indicative of what to expect. Can't believe I didn't walk away, but that's on me.

    I'm trying to arrange a meet with 3 new SBs over the next couple weeks, so fingers crossed that those ones pan out much better. If they end up being a bust though, I'll certainly share my findings. Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape