Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 1320 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14119
    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    Website doesn't load. Twitter? Ad link?
    Ignore, I see the. Ch post below.

  2. #14118

    Asian mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    I checked out her page. Is she as uptight and strict as her page reads? Kinda sounds like she sets a timer, will nickle / dime ya and will have seen a few others beforehand and then even more after. Or is she more the chill laid back doesn't see everyone and anything type?

  3. #14117

    Asian Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    Website doesn't load. Twitter? Ad link?

  4. #14116

  5. #14115

    Lomira

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFunGuy14  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week ago. Bigger than pics but so are tits. OMG massive. Cutish, not great. Discreet place, looks a mess but her room is very nice.
    What was the damage? Tried reaching out a few times but couldn't meet due to her limited hours. Was also unsure if she was LEO and haven't seen much info on her.

  6. #14114
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    She is awesome. Just hate driving to Madison. She's so little! No way she weighs 100 lbs.

  7. #14113
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
    Asianmia. Ch the address changed when the us servers got shut down.

  8. #14112

  9. #14111

    Lomira

    Saw her a week ago. Bigger than pics but so are tits. OMG massive. Cutish, not great. Discreet place, looks a mess but her room is very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayStone  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, found nothing on her. Looks fantastic.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/386682052315
    .

  10. #14110

    Asianmia.com

    I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Where can one find this Mia? Thanks.

  11. #14109

    Sandy in Lomira legit?

    Did a search, found nothing on her. Looks fantastic.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/386682052315

  12. #14108

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Check out Asian Mia out of Madison. Highly recommend.
    Where can one find this Mia? Thanks.

  13. #14107
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/179287026977

    I have read reports that she is legit. But I got a text from her number demanding cash app or the cops would be involved. Now that's my kind of girl. She's cute, legit and just gave me a reason to take it out on the back of her throat. The anticipation is killing me! But I'll wait a little while.

    I look very forward to meeting Ivy.

    What is my best option for a text app? I never bothered, nor had any reason to use one in the past 10 years. Thanks and enjoy her in the mean time.
    Text Now works great, it's free and you can pick any area code you want.

  14. #14106
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    I was about the write the exact same thing. IMO Cataleya / Melani was an absolute first hand EXPERIENCE and def worth a visit for those who haven't seen her. Samantha / Adelaide is worth a visit as well, although I prefer Cat between the two. But if you have the time and means, either one will easily leave you with a smile.
    Thanks to both of you guys for the info. I knew I recognized those pics from City Girls. I was a little paranoid of checking her out, considering the way City Girls closed down. I never got to see Samantha. Now that she's coming to Madison, I might see if I can catch her while she's here.

  15. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Mia is a treasure out this way. Total GFE and good at what she does.
    Any links to ads or contact information?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape