Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 26387
-
04-27-21 14:52 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 40Asian Mia
Website doesn't load. Twitter? Ad link?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 13:52 #14116Regular Member

Posts: 12Bbw
Anyone seen her yet?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/133473117226
-
04-27-21 11:36 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 47Lomira
What was the damage? Tried reaching out a few times but couldn't meet due to her limited hours. Was also unsure if she was LEO and haven't seen much info on her.
Originally Posted by OralFunGuy14
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 08:11 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 389She is awesome. Just hate driving to Madison. She's so little! No way she weighs 100 lbs.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 20:54 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 1136Asianmia. Ch the address changed when the us servers got shut down.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 20:30 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 171Psa
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/693749299039
The number tracks to uncle.
-
04-26-21 18:06 #14111Regular Member

Posts: 3Lomira
Saw her a week ago. Bigger than pics but so are tits. OMG massive. Cutish, not great. Discreet place, looks a mess but her room is very nice.
.
Originally Posted by RayStone
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 17:03 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 1480Asianmia.com
I saw he a long time ago in Madison. Great time. Small tits but great erect nipples. Fresh DATY. Good BBBJ and a good view during doggie. 120 hhr back then. 150 now.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 11:43 #14109Regular Member

Posts: 11Sandy in Lomira legit?
Did a search, found nothing on her. Looks fantastic.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/386682052315
-
04-26-21 11:22 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 263Mia
Where can one find this Mia? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 16:33 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 255Text Now works great, it's free and you can pick any area code you want.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 16:21 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 230Thanks to both of you guys for the info. I knew I recognized those pics from City Girls. I was a little paranoid of checking her out, considering the way City Girls closed down. I never got to see Samantha. Now that she's coming to Madison, I might see if I can catch her while she's here.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 15:32 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 105Any links to ads or contact information?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 15:24 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 255Sugar daddy
It kinda sounds like you already have the answer to your rhetorical question. LOL. Plus 15 min is an awfully short amount of time to be asking anyone to be their SD. Plus plus, you can be 99% assured that her version and your version of a SD relationship will be widely different. But hey. Give it a whirl, play along and report back with the wild crazy story that it will turn into.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 14:01 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 140Princess
I tried texting her a number of times without a response, or a response then nothing. Saturday night around 7:00 pm she texts. I get to her place around 8 pm, finished by 8:15. Petite woman, tight. She asked me to be her Sugar Daddy. I told her I would think about it since I had bad experiences in the past. Something was odd about the whole encounter and her. I don't know what it was. She lives with her sister. I find her attractive, loved how she felt, and really want to be her sugar daddy, but my spidy sense is to avoid.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/909113513980










Reply With Quote






