rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 1245 1745 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15768

    Selena

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2781.htm?cat=1 . I saw this Cali girl. She is 100% real.Pictures are real too. In person she is way way hot than the pictures just my opinion. The body is just gorgeous partially shaved kitty. Highly recommend this hot girl if you have a high standards. Skin was excellent as well. Definitely falling into a group with VIP regardless body type. She host in a luxury hotel in Rosemont but leaving very soon and will come back in a month or two. There was a downside also. Maybe because it was QV the menu was limited and I felt rushed a little bit. Nothing bare, no CBJ no kisses etc. Just a standard QV mish doggy and goodbye $$. Overall she was nice, she was smiling talking and makes you feel comfortable. Like I said maybe if you willing to spend more time could be extras included.

  2. #15767

    Scammer

    This one requires a deposit. Blah blah blah.

    https://tryst.link/escort/urfavplaymatexxxo

  3. #15766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can confirm. I saw her yesterday super hot babe. Lexi was there too she is hot too.
    I contacted her twice but she would not send me her rates. What is she asking?

  4. #15765

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can confirm. I saw her yesterday super hot babe. Lexi was there too she is hot too.
    I texted with her and was thinking about pulling the trigger. GFE? BBBJ? Daty?

  5. #15764
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can confirm. I saw her yesterday super hot babe. Lexi was there too she is hot too.
    What were their rates?

  6. #15763

    Selena hot Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Think I found an ad for her friend. If it's the right girl then you're right, she's hot AF.

    Slixa d at t com / illinois / chicago / pretty-blonde-latina-from-Cali.
    Yes, I can confirm. I saw her yesterday super hot babe. Lexi was there too she is hot too.

  7. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I kept it going throughout the summer and into early fall but there was A LOT of pressure to have a relationship. Granted, it was my fault too. I didn't do a traditional PPM arrangement, it was more of a "take them on extravagant dates and get them hooked on the lifestyle" sort of arrangement which I thought would be more economical and fun than handing them cash. I think it blurred the lines too much to the point where they were insulted when I tried to convert to a traditional PPM while they were talking marriage and babies.
    It sounds like a hole was dug when you took an escort out on an actual dates and spoiled them instead of just having an encounter.

  8. #15761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Marriage and Babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I kept it going throughout the summer and into early fall but there was A LOT of pressure to have a relationship. Granted, it was my fault too. I didn't do a traditional PPM arrangement, it was more of a "take them on extravagant dates and get them hooked on the lifestyle" sort of arrangement which I thought would be more economical and fun than handing them cash. I think it blurred the lines too much to the point where they were insulted when I tried to convert to a traditional PPM while they were talking marriage and babies.
    Well at that point lying isn't going to work anymore. Now I see why you had to let those girls go. LOL!

  9. #15760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    All you had to do is lie to these girls. You'd still have these girls around to play with.
    I kept it going throughout the summer and into early fall but there was A LOT of pressure to have a relationship. Granted, it was my fault too. I didn't do a traditional PPM arrangement, it was more of a "take them on extravagant dates and get them hooked on the lifestyle" sort of arrangement which I thought would be more economical and fun than handing them cash. I think it blurred the lines too much to the point where they were insulted when I tried to convert to a traditional PPM while they were talking marriage and babies.

  10. #15759

    Deflating Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    What's the average going rate for a SB? I don't have the income I used to.
    In the beginning, three. Now two per hr.

  11. #15758
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    What's the average going rate for a SB? I don't have the income I used to.
    Rates for the actual act are all over the map. It really depends on the types of girls you go for, your negotiating skills, and how much money you personally are willing to throw at single sessions. From my experience, you can get an above average looking girl in her 20's behind closed doors for $200 to $300 per meet if you target down to earth (mostly suburban for me) girls and spend a little bit of pre game time (a meet and greet) to get them comfortable with you. Agree with the other posters that the big advantage you usually get is no clock watching and no pre set limits on activities other than what the two of you decide in the heat of the moment. But, you'll also see plenty of guys on here entertain offers of $500 plus per session with no meet and greet because they like the girls pics and apparently have endless disposable income to share with greedy young girls. And there are girls that boast of the incredible allowances they used to get or ask for almost humorous amounts per meet, but I think even the spendiest guys on here don't take them seriously.

    But there are other elements of the arrangement game that make it more expensive that just prowling ads. Its close to $100 just to get an active membership that allows you to communicate with prospects. Unless you're brave and lucky enough to be able to host, hotels are usually part of the picture, and there are limits on how cheap that can get without making it a real low end experience. And even with the more casual girls, there's the expectation that meeting up will be a repeat thing, so if you want to continue getting the unrushed, open minded experiences, you have to follow through with somewhat frequent meetups. That can be fun at first, but obviously will get old with almost anyone, especially if you like the variety aspect of the hobby in general. Of course you can always kick one to the curb when you want to move on, but then you're back to square on with a membership, new meet and greets and negotiations, and its definitely not as easy as just picking a new girl and getting instant gratification.

  12. #15757

    Thanks for the spiel

    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while, but I can say that arrangements can be very rewarding, especially* if you have lots of free time on your hands. Most girls take time and attention, but then once you put in that time, you can secure a very nice piece of ass to tap on the regular. I've taken a break from arrangements, but for a few months I was banging about 3-5 different girls a week. I usually had a few long term ones that I really enjoyed fucking and were amazingly good deals. All of them were young. All of them were bareback with creampies. Most of them let me film them and make porn with them. A shocking majority of them were into some kinky shit. And a handful of them even let me bareback their asses and cream them there. To be honest, more girls might have let me, but I usually only pursued it with the super hot ones. I was constantly amazed by how many of the girls were just regular girls. Some of them had stable relationships and their boyfriends treated them well. They didn't know about the dirty things I did to them. Most of the girls I kept long term also stopped using the site after we started hooking up. So I had to see them once a week to keep them hooked. That meant a lot of fucking for me, but more importantly, it started to take up more and more time and I also had to cut back on expenses. But anyway. To answer your question: almost every single girl I fucked off of that site, was beyond being a regular with a pro. And they were like that from the very first meeting. They were also shockingly good deals. But to use SA well, you need to invest time, and you need to know how to speak to women. You also need to be able to host. That's a huge deal breaker for most. And no hotels for the first time for the most part. Girls feel more comfortable going to your private place. That's the end of my unsolicited spiel LOL.
    What's the average going rate for a SB? I don't have the income I used to.

  13. #15756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    You Could Have Kept It Going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I only stopped because the girls started to bring up having a real relationship. I didn't see any of them that way.
    All you had to do is lie to these girls. You'd still have these girls around to play with.

  14. #15755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've never looked at the "sugar daddy" sites. What's the difference between that and being a long time regular? I assume that instead of being one of her many clients, you're the only sucker that gets to be leeched off of in exchange for being blessed by her great personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while, but I can say that arrangements can be very rewarding, especially* if you have lots of free time on your hands. Most girls take time and attention, but then once you put in that time, you can secure a very nice piece of ass to tap on the regular. I've taken a break from arrangements, but for a few months I was banging about 3-5 different girls a week. I usually had a few long term ones that I really enjoyed fucking and were amazingly good deals. All of them were young. All of them were bareback with creampies. Most of them let me film them and make porn with them. A shocking majority of them were into some kinky shit. And a handful of them even let me bareback their asses and cream them there. To be honest, more girls might have let me, but I usually only pursued it with the super hot ones. I was constantly amazed by how many of the girls were just regular girls. Some of them had stable relationships and their boyfriends treated them well. They didn't know about the dirty things I did to them. Most of the girls I kept long term also stopped using the site after we started hooking up. So I had to see them once a week to keep them hooked. That meant a lot of fucking for me, but more importantly, it started to take up more and more time and I also had to cut back on expenses. But anyway. To answer your question: almost every single girl I fucked off of that site, was beyond being a regular with a pro. And they were like that from the very first meeting. They were also shockingly good deals. But to use SA well, you need to invest time, and you need to know how to speak to women. You also need to be able to host. That's a huge deal breaker for most. And no hotels for the first time for the most part. Girls feel more comfortable going to your private place. That's the end of my unsolicited spiel LOL.
    What he said.

    If you do it right, the SB / SD dynamic straddles the line between escort and girlfriend in a way that can work in your favor. There were multiple girls I basically stopped paying and would still come spend the night with me because they liked how luxurious my place is and I always had a great bar there. The longer it went on the longer the cost to service ratio went in my favor. I only stopped because the girls started to bring up having a real relationship. I didn't see any of them that way.

  15. #15754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    3 somes

    You guys know of any good providers that provide 3 somes?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape