Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 30797
-
04-24-21 23:04 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 139Flowers
I would be afraid one of those "flowers" would be a Kung fu expert and kick the shit out of me for doing something like that.
Originally Posted by CeeGreen
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 22:18 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 95Interested!
Could you share with us how to get those texts?
Originally Posted by CeeGreen
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 21:40 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 40Pound town to limp wimp
So I got my almost weekly text from an Asian ad service that lets me know when new "flowers" are available. I was already wanting to go out and make a visit and this text hit at the right time. I set up the appointment and arrived about 20 minutes later. Nice looking Asian female greets me and it was pretty much off to the races. After seeing how good looking she was, I thought to myself that I should record this for memories. I used my hide a camera app and sat it down with my clothes. BBBJ, lite caressing, and off we went. I got overly ambitious and wanted to go to pound town with her standing up bent over the bed. Things were going great when she spotted my phone and off like a rocket she went. I went from warm and wet to exposed and cold. She grabbed my phone and refused to give it to me even after she saw that it was blacked out. I tried to show her that the phone was just a normal phone by opening the main screen, but this wasn't good enough for her. I knew that the appointment was done and started to dress and just cut my losses. When I went to exit she blocked the door and demanded that I open the phone to show her. Long story short I was afraid she was going to go bat shit crazy and someone from her crew would come down or room service who was cleaning the next room would call the cops, so to calm her down I took my phone and opened it. While I was holding it I let her scroll through my apps to appease her. Well I be damn she was up to date on what to look for and found my hide a camera app. I erased it in front of her and from there we had a peaceful conversation about why she freaked out. I probably could have talked her in to finishing the appointment, but by then I was just ready to get out of there. I love asian women and will give it a little bit before going back so I get a new "flower".
-
04-24-21 20:45 #13409Regular Member

Posts: 21Ashley
Hi all,
Anyone have any information on this one? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...x/632512185541.
Wants an 80 $ donation for an incall, LOL. Wanted to see if she's real.
-
04-24-21 19:33 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 82Did you have to send a pic before meeting?
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 12:29 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 265You guys need to stop getting sucked in by airbrushed pics. Girls use these filters for a reason. Also, if they post an age over 28, rest assured they are 5-20 years older. If they look fat in airbrushed pic, just imagine what the real deal looks like. Yikes.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 11:18 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 329$200 for HH or $120 for 10 minutes and the BJ was covered. WTF man? If this is where the hobby is going then we are all doomed LOL.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 11:15 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 578Yeesh
I was seriously on fire but nobody was answering so hit her up. When she showed up I was like oh NO. Gave her 60 for her trip and turned her away. She's not attractive at all. I felt bad for wasting her time but there was 0 chance I was getting naked with that. Nope nope nope.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 11:08 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 578Seen her last week
Saw her last week. She still has a nice body but demons have really ruined her arms. Its pretty bad. She wears these long sleeve gloves to cover it up. I asked her to show me and wow, bruises, red and purple sores etc. She had the potential to be a great provider but she's nosedived. I mean if you don't care about that, which hey no judgment here then she's still a solid 5 and her donations are still reasonable. Still lethargic on communication just say you've seen her before and she'll respond more.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 10:37 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 269You might have dodged a bullet
I believe that one previously worked out of Wilson, three or four years ago. And if it's the same one I'm remembering, just based on the pictures, I she was working with some "helpers" who were setting up guys to rob them. She may not be the same one, and if not I apologize, but the pictures look exactly the same. There was a big story in the paper after an incident went wrong, they were arrested for kidnapping and robbery. I have tried to find that story but can't seem to pull it up right now.
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 08:20 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 379Fake
Not sure if there are any real postings on that site. That one screams fake from the TGTBT photos to the services offered.
Originally Posted by Bhminnc
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 08:15 #13401Regular Member

Posts: 24I called her up and wants a deposit which is always a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Bhminnc
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 23:18 #13400Regular Member

Posts: 10Shirl7124 info
I am just starting to get back into the hobby after the break from Covid. I ran across this add tonight and I wanted to see if anyone has had the opportunity to meet with this young lady?
https://pagescrawler.com/post/56735252
Thanks in advance.
BHM.
-
04-23-21 20:48 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 107Anyone seen Alexxa recently?
I saw Alexxa Nicole about a month ago but haven't been able to get in touch since. Anyone know if she's around?
-
04-23-21 15:00 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 379Contact for this Asian in 20's?
Please provide a link.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





