Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 5499
-
05-04-21 14:27 #4239Regular Member

Posts: 3I'm not new here but this is my first post. I stumbled across this thread and was inspired by this particular video. Watched their others and couldn't believe it! Just right out there during the day. So yesterday afternoon, I had to go see for myself. Wow! I've never done the SW thing, so at first I just drove. Had no idea what the hell I was doing! I've hobbied on other platforms, but this seemed a pretty random process. Saw a LSW MILF and figured why not. The window thing was classic. Learned a lot. Nice girl. Pretty sure I overpaid, but it felt safe. Didn't get robbed! Did the number exchange thing. She's been texting. I might do it again. Having read all the 2021 posts, I appreciate all the info posted! Probably should have done more of that first! Just need to get a handle of the appropriate SW rates!
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 03:02 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 2198High prices
I always try and have a few girls that I can contact if don't see any girls that interest me. It has gotten much harder over the years however. I have a few girls in TJ that I can see. The advantage is that don't end pay a high price.
-
05-03-21 12:39 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 62Oh Yeah
Totally agree.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
That blond WSW in black at 9:20 I would definitely go for.
-
04-30-21 14:58 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 414Definitely agree. I haven't seen a hot WSW around in a while. Usually porkers or fuglies.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 17:26 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 527SW prices.
Here's another video of some good quality on Fig. I would've picked up any one of the girls on this video. Some even come down on that 100 price folks complain about.
https://youtu.be/A0vhnq-OKZA
-
04-29-21 16:58 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 527Keeping it real.
TBH, I think most of why'all who post you never see anything on fig worth it aren't telling the truth and you should stop giving Fig a bad name.
And the guys who have a certain preference and claim they can't find any WSW or LSW.
In these two videos alone its plenty LSW and WSW in worth the 100 they charge.
Lets keep it real guys.
The chick in the pink short skirt I wouldn't mind spending a 100 on that. And its more later on in the video too by that gage motel.
https://youtu.be/aaqxRZXbY20
This second video has LSW working yesterday that's worth 100 bucks.
https://youtu.be/kF2YdVIV2fQ
-
04-26-21 05:37 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 2198Fig probably has the most SW's in CA. But in terms of quality it is lacking. It is fairly rare to find a good WSW here or in Socal these days.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 18:43 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 1572It definitely used to be but not anymore, overall too much BS. Same thing happening in Oakland and San Diego used to be great but it's pretty much non existent now. Here in Vegas, where I live, it's horrible because you never know when they will be out. Night time is hit and miss depending upon how aggressive LE decides to be. When I moved here 7 years ago there were 3 solid tracks, I could leave my house any night and definitely find a cool, hot one, and I rarely had to go to the main track because I could always find when I wanted on the secondary one which is much closer to me. Now there's only 2 and one is on life support, of course that's the one near me!! You could spend 3 hours between 11 pm and 2 am on a Friday or Saturday and only find a few worth possibly seeing then on Monday afternoon when you pass through while working you might find a lot out there.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
I've had great times in smaller cities. Fresno, Bakersfield, Modesto and Sac have all been great for me with far less drama.
-
04-25-21 17:53 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 1525I doubt it.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
At one time, there were very robust tracks in Long Beach on PCH and Anaheim St. $30 crack ho BJ's and you had your pick of who you wanted. It wasn't that long ago that Sunset was running every night from 8 pm on into the wee hours.
It was so good that I never ventured out to Harbor or Beach Bl nor out to Lankershim or Sepulveda. There was no need.
What those LB tracks, Sepulveda, Beach, and a few smaller tracks had in common with Fig was low cost housing nearby. If you notice even at the worst times on Fig, you'll find some random crackheads out. In LB there were studios around Anaheim St as low as $300 a month in the 90's. Very easy to make rent, food, and drugs off $30 BJ's when the total for the month is $1,000-1500.
Right now there's places in Florida, Oklahoma, and elsewhere that you can rent an apartment for $500.
I imagine those places are quite a bit better than fig. The ladies might not be so concentrated in one exact place at one time, but I'll bet anything they are a hell of a lot easier to pick up.
And BTW, when both East and west Sunset and Western were all firing on all cylinders, it was absolutely nuts. There were a couple "hidden" motes in KTown that were like an outdoor strip club. Guys with girls in and out literally all night long. And then the dump ass French cottage or whatever it was called just west of La Brea on Sunset was always jam packed. Indian dude working there got so familiar with me he'd just tell me to wait with the girl in my car and he'd come get me when a room opened up.
-
04-25-21 10:44 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 1572It's time to face reality my friend. Here in Vegas recently the SW's have been asking for 300. I'm probably going to give up on the streets. I know I can get a decent one online for less than 200 who will give me 100 x better service than a SW. I don't have to deal with the lack of talent here or inconsistency of times when they are out there, you will never go on Fig and find only 5 out on a Friday or Saturday night at 11 pm, that happens all the time here. And then there's the drama that you will get with 80% of them.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
I visit LA often and while there are a ton of them out there every single night and day, the night has been way too out of control the last few times I've been there. I was there about a month ago, way too crowded, every time I spotted one and was finally about the get to her corner she was gone, pimps driving around like mad men and LE everywhere, it would also be smart if they would not congregate on a few corners, if they were more spread out, things would be less chaotic.
I gave up after about an hour, went to my hotel, searched online and wound up spending 260/ hh. You may have a problem with this but she had plenty of reviews, was extremely hot, was in an upscale hotel, provided incredible full GFE service and didn't clock watch, I actually stayed for a little over an hour. Occasionally you will find a smoking hot SW but the rest you will never find dealing with a SW.
Like everything else, prices for services rarely remain the same and never decrease. Also with the stimulus checks and the people out there getting PPP loans fraudulently, there is a lot more cash in the hands of people who might not ever see a lump sum like that. Think about it, I can't ever remember a SW quoting 200 before COVID.
-
04-25-21 03:16 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 147I have no idea
In country maybe can't say for sure but if your willing to get a passport and drive extra 2 hours (I'm not but I know some of you are) TJ tracks are leagues ahead of ours for $150 and some game you could see two girls that make every girl on fig seem like. I can't even think of an insult bad enough to describe the differnce. For me though I rather pay the extra money for the lower quality I'm not really trying to waste to much time like that but if your planning some sort of trip specifically for that I would recommend waiting on a passport and heading there for the time of your life but if this is some sort of regular hobby type thing fig is the best in this area at least.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 03:08 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 147He said she was trying to charge $150 plus the room assuming the room was 30 that's 180 for shit service.
Standard rate use to be 80 that's more than double the price.
Also that's not the main issue here if these dudes keep paying these ridiculous prices they are just going to keep going up. Now being smart with your money is nothing to be ashamed it adds up over time. Like you said I won't pay more than $ cause we know the service aint worth more than that. Also he never said he was arguing with a street ho. He probably did what I do hear the price and if its too ridiculous drive away. He's sharing info letting others know they are being up charged. I knew this WSW who once scored 1,000 off one date cause the guy didn't know what he was doing now this WSW was very beautiful and very young and super clean looking but still she was an SW and not worth that much.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 17:16 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 2017What do you guys think is Fig the best Track in the country?
Originally Posted by IFunnyTaker
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 16:36 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 1525You are acting like that's some sort of significant amount of money. Some of you guys are horribly stuck in a time warp with your money demands. $20 is chump change. I think prior to the pandemic the average salary in LA was $64 k a year. Over $30 an hour.
Now keep in mind I won't personally pay over $100 on fig. But that's because the shit service isn't worth it. I can hit up a girl online for $200-250 for an hour and have a great time with A+ service vs the standard Fig D- service. But it's not that the money means anything to me. Really if you are fretting about $100 here or there, you probably need to re-evaluate how you are making a living and what your time is truly worth. For me, arguing over $20-40 with a street ho is a non existent concept.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 14:48 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 147Ok I hate myself for saying this but should we start reporting these instagram profiles? Hear me out most likely they are ruining Fig for freaken followers. Lately fig has been over filled, over priced, and put in the spot light. We should try to put an end to this or it just going to get worse. I dont like report channels but man im tired of dealing with this BS











Reply With Quote





