Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9144

    The Reality of SA now

    For the long time members, we know SA used to be a good amount of ladies who actually wanted to meet for roughly 200-300 ppm. In my past few instances of making an account, the by far majority are either scammers, pic / vid sellers, or they raised the average ppm to 400-500, which I think is too much.

    I haven't been on SA for a good 3-4 months. And I expect it's continuing to go down a terrible direction. In your opinion, is it worth opening an account again and paying the membership?

  2. #9143

    Just an observation from an old guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e...c-0e66df395af9

    Anyone seen her? Pretty flirty and says she loves cock. Wonder what she's like.
    My experience with SA pretty much consistently shows that when they put down luxury lifestyle, investor and shows they are usually seeking a whole lot more than I am willing to provide.

    Serious fuckbuddies are more realistic in their ask. If you just have to have the young hottie with blonde hair and model body you are going to pay for it.

  3. #9142
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Wants 300 for a BJ.
    $300 for a BJ? I'd spend money on the subsequent ER visit and suck my own dock before paying $300 for a blow job.

  4. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e...c-0e66df395af9

    Anyone seen her? Pretty flirty and says she loves cock. Wonder what she's like.
    Wants 300 for a BJ.

  5. #9140

    Chicagobaby123

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e...c-0e66df395af9

    Anyone seen her? Pretty flirty and says she loves cock. Wonder what she's like.

  6. #9139

    Bitchy

    Avoid these two. They are bitchy. Pretty sure it is the same profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89f3c...0-15dcff23a95b#.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ed2b...5-503798db1f85

  7. #9138

    Evageline2021

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf6e...d-9dd7643571aa

    This girl is DTF. She seeks a steady, weekly SD for 400 per. She can host but needs to set up child care. She did not ask for upfront money for that. She seems genuine but her conversational tone is almost adversarial. Because of this I have not met her yet, and may not ever. I am letting her stew on my retort to her annoying text. LOL.

  8. #9137

    She has had multiple accounts. I could not do it

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickWallet  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a link because I have her blocked. She should be about 27 and is in Glendale Heights.

    This is a very thick and heavily tattooed sugar baby who is online a lot. She is a fat **** with low self esteem and she knows that she is obese and ugly. She said it herself so I did not have to explain it to her.

    My favorite activity is to push girls boundaries and buttons has she provided ample opportunities. I made her deep throat, slapped her hard, choked (safely), made her lick me, crawl on the floor, fucked in front of a hotel window, I basically told her to do whatever I wanted that day and mostly got my way. Everything was bare except I did not want to go bare in her ass. I paid her $4 ppm because I have money and I wanted her to be on her best behavior. Finally got bored of her and ghosted. Dated her for about 1 month.
    She is more than very thick. About three years ago, I set up a date. Pics she sent looked good, my first experience with angle make a huge difference in the pics. I was suppose to pick her up at work, a restaurant. She was running late, I went in to use bathroom, saw her and fled. I can't get it up for fat chicks. I know it is your money, but 400 for her is a bit extreme. I can't remember what we agreed on, but no more than 150.

  9. #9136

    Jennixoxo

    Once you swap numbers she starts with the sick child. Just 40 bucks in Amazon stuff delivered to her house and all your troubles are solved. I'd link but she blocked me.

  10. #9135

    LegoNerd in Glendale Heights, anyone else?

    I do not have a link because I have her blocked. She should be about 27 and is in Glendale Heights.

    This is a very thick and heavily tattooed sugar baby who is online a lot. She is a fat **** with low self esteem and she knows that she is obese and ugly. She said it herself so I did not have to explain it to her.

    My favorite activity is to push girls boundaries and buttons has she provided ample opportunities. I made her deep throat, slapped her hard, choked (safely), made her lick me, crawl on the floor, fucked in front of a hotel window, I basically told her to do whatever I wanted that day and mostly got my way. Everything was bare except I did not want to go bare in her ass. I paid her $4 ppm because I have money and I wanted her to be on her best behavior. Finally got bored of her and ghosted. Dated her for about 1 month.

  11. #9134

    Honestly? Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownReds  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bang the Pornstar Gilf yet? https://www.seeking.com/member/bf021...9-2bc7b9a1ac96.
    If I'm going to shell out for porn star, she's going to be known, in her 20's and not nearly 50 and C- list. That said, I do appreciate the few porn / adult actresses who use SA. It connected me with Jaelyn Fox a few years ago which was a lot of fun.

  12. #9133

    Just curious

    Anyone bang the Pornstar Gilf yet? https://www.seeking.com/member/bf021...9-2bc7b9a1ac96.

  13. #9132

    There's more

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If you get blocked on seeking you cannot use the same credit card, email address you originally registered with, and possibly the pictures that you used in your original profile. Create a new email address, use a vanilla gift card to purchase membership, and post different pictures. Should be good to go.
    Also cannot use the same I P address or street address.

  14. #9131

    No and Yes

    If you get blocked on seeking you cannot use the same credit card, email address you originally registered with, and possibly the pictures that you used in your original profile. Create a new email address, use a vanilla gift card to purchase membership, and post different pictures. Should be good to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy007  [View Original Post]
    If one is blocked from SA, can you make an account with same CC info / different email?

  15. #9130

    Anyone seen Lovinlife2020?

    Hey guys, anyone seen her or know if she is real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05642...f-0101cae3c02f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape