Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 40020
-
04-26-21 12:34 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 57Really?!
I feel like that place has gone downhill too.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 10:56 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Chicagoland CLB addition today- Zara
Looks like there's a new girl starting today. Zara. Looks hot from the pics. Wondering if anybody is going to try her out or has already and has some feedback.
There are also some new pics of some of the girls. I really wish they would redo their website so that each girl gets a page with all of their photos and a little bio or something like most other websites do.
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/
-
04-25-21 19:58 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 232Thank you for the clarification. Drove past today and see that it is still there. They took the awning above the door off, which threw me off.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 17:03 #24012Regular Member

Posts: 4Best option? AS IN sweet, and personable out of the bunch?
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 17:02 #24011Regular Member

Posts: 4Thank you
I appreciate the info. This is why this forum is great when the regulars can help out.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 09:27 #24010Senior Member

Posts: 158Zeus is still there. Raquel, Selma, Bianca and Daniela are there.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
There's also a place on diversey just west of Cicero that has latinas. I think the name is sunrise or something like that. Crystal from zeus was there before.
-
04-25-21 07:06 #24009Senior Member

Posts: 218Jessica
I saw her many times back in the (now-defunct) Elegant days. Saw her a time or two early in her River West tenure. Never got anything beyond L1 (with breast play).
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 05:30 #24008Regular Member

Posts: 16Yea but the forum doest say the name or location.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 20:16 #24007Senior Member

Posts: 135They are similar in the sense that they're both Total sweetheart girlfriend types. Jenny is definitely the younger super tattooed single mom stripper whereas Melissa's just your overall general sex worker but she used to be a stripper. But surprisingly enough they are similar in both of told me that they're preference to do four hands would be with one another so they obviously have some chemistry / rapport happening.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 20:13 #24006Banned Member

Posts: 1583You'll just have to read the forum. We all contributed here to make this is a useful forum. There's a lot of good information here. Read through it, see what sounds good to you, go and learn and then come back and tell us how it went!
Originally Posted by DJoe86
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 19:49 #24005Senior Member

Posts: 113Checked it out. Ok place. 5/10. Wouldn't repeat. For same money, you can get more in CLH.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 18:54 #24004Senior Member

Posts: 1445I haven't seen Melissa yet but maybe I will. Funny that those are the two girls you would date. They are very different from each other.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
I do need to be careful with how many girls I see there because one thing I've learned is that they talk. They compare notes. I don't want to come across as the CLM *****, which could affect the kind of services I get there. I might stick with one or two girls going forward. I'll let others review the rest.
-
04-24-21 18:31 #24003Regular Member

Posts: 16Visiting Chicago
I'm going to Chicago next week. What the best place to go get massage with FS. Help me out. Thanks a lot.
-
04-24-21 13:43 #24002Senior Member

Posts: 70It's still there, talent pool is diminished though, I think the hotter girls went to pacifico.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 13:33 #24001Senior Member

Posts: 232I don't think Zeus exists anymore. There is a new building, I think maybe an apartment complex, where Zeus used to be. Maybe it opened up somewhere else under a new name? I am not sure.
Originally Posted by TheFunGuy0077
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





