Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 556 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8328
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #3768
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #3767
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember this one? Cali? I thought she said she was done because of what she got?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...today/38638724#&gid=1&pid=3.
    I remember Cali but those are pictures of Diamond though.

  3. #3766
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember this one? Cali? I thought she said she was done because of what she got?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...today/38638724#&gid=1&pid=3.
    What She Got?? That's Scary?

  4. #3765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    GeeZus

    Do you guys remember this one? Cali? I thought she said she was done because of what she got?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...today/38638724#&gid=1&pid=3.

  5. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Usually depends how desperate she is for a fix.

    She's worth it though. Hot bareback lay and sweet / nice person as well.
    Greek on the menu?

  6. #3763

    Lexey

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5299089

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Sexy Lexey? She was a regular poster, I texted her numbers in this and older ads and crickets. I decided to stop in Vegas next week on my way home from Hawaii. Want to drop my seed in her. I'd rather not see Abby again, last visit was horrible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/59400543/

  7. #3762

    Sexey Lexey

    What happened to Sexy Lexey? She was a regular poster, I texted her numbers in this and older ads and crickets. I decided to stop in Vegas next week on my way home from Hawaii. Want to drop my seed in her. I'd rather not see Abby again, last visit was horrible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/59400543/

  8. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get with Shelly and friends but they went radio silent the moment I told them I got on location.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/61241113/

    So after a couple minutes of browsing, I hit up Sondra (mainly posts on skipthegames) and quoted me 120 for a qv bbfscip session. Location ain't great, and her pics are a bit outdated (the picture of her in the black shirt and jean shorts is closer to what you're getting.) But she was nice enough to engage with. Very chatty. I was also surprised to see just how tall she was. And when we got down to business, started with BBBJ which I felt was above average. Lots of ball licking and tongue gliding. That went on for about 5 minutes until I stopped her to make sure I didn't bust too early. After that she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I went into mish, clenched them really hard while kissing my neck and talking dirty until I pounded away with cip finish. Afterwards we chatted for a bit, got cleaned up and went on my way. Even tho her body has some baby damage, I'd say she's worth a visit for her BBBJ alone.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/452577390646
    Nice. I don't ever fuq an escort raw, but you got a smoking deal at 120 for QV with BBBJ and bbfscip.

    I would see this one woman for the BBBJ and a covered fuck session for 120 QV.

  9. #3760

    Sondra

    Tried to get with Shelly and friends but they went radio silent the moment I told them I got on location.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/61241113/

    So after a couple minutes of browsing, I hit up Sondra (mainly posts on skipthegames) and quoted me 120 for a qv bbfscip session. Location ain't great, and her pics are a bit outdated (the picture of her in the black shirt and jean shorts is closer to what you're getting.) But she was nice enough to engage with. Very chatty. I was also surprised to see just how tall she was. And when we got down to business, started with BBBJ which I felt was above average. Lots of ball licking and tongue gliding. That went on for about 5 minutes until I stopped her to make sure I didn't bust too early. After that she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I went into mish, clenched them really hard while kissing my neck and talking dirty until I pounded away with cip finish. Afterwards we chatted for a bit, got cleaned up and went on my way. Even tho her body has some baby damage, I'd say she's worth a visit for her BBBJ alone.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/452577390646

  10. #3759
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #3758

    Bbw white MILF

    I took a trip out here lst week and found this busty chick. https://callescort.org/702-741-6673. Damage was 250 and cip 100 more and she told me she would do groups also!

  12. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Was wondering if another member has Abby's number or one of her friends numbers. Looking for a cute BBFS provider. Any help to connect with Abby or someone similar would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    I do, but join Hx and or search her ads for #!

  13. #3756

    Abby and friends

    Hey guys,

    Was wondering if another member has Abby's number or one of her friends numbers. Looking for a cute BBFS provider. Any help to connect with Abby or someone similar would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

  14. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    BBFS provider Kelsey is out of jail and back in action.

    Doesn't have an ad up but here's her #.

    +17025249947.
    So this is the "bareback beauties" thread. The irony. This is like when you call a bald guy, curly.

  15. #3754

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Usually depends how desperate she is for a fix.

    She's worth it though. Hot bareback lay and sweet / nice person as well.
    I just saw her 2 days ago. Quoted me the same as everyone but I offered $. 2 for qk BBFS cip. She responded with yes, 15 minutes. Got to her usual stay at the Red, still had equipment from extracurriculars out, even hit the pipe in front of me. LOL. Straight to business. She said I was too big, might not fit. I thought she was just ducking at first but she was actually right. Did manage to squeeze in and finish so I wouldn't recommend if you're large. She did enjoy it as well so yes, it depends on your timing. Was my first encounter with her and she asked me to return despite not being a good fit. I'm pretty good at working my way in these types of scenarios instead of forcing it so that probably played a factor. She seems nice as reported.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape