Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8286
-
04-25-21 12:01 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 126Attempted Robbery without violence that failed. Pandora.
I get to Pandora I have specific mission. Get a dance with V or Venus and get the fuck out. The house was full. I am talking Seattle Sounders game full. I could not get parking. Anyway. All my target seemed busy. So I tried someone else. I can't remember her name but she was a blonde round face. She was cute all I can say. 4 dance for 100 $ Then Amira came to me we chatted and she went to stage. I was going to see her after. Then the nightmare came to me she described her self as white and Latino. Black hair about 5,3 she is kinda thick. But in this case I will call her fat. She was in black swimming costume type of attire. So we agreed 30 per song. I mean I wanted to try a bowel of oatmeal. See how it goes. We had first dance. She snapped that button downstairs and I could see miss v not bad so far. She decided to get her hands busy with almost camel slide. At this time it was 3 songs. I confirmed with her its 90 at the time. The fourth song Amira was out of the stage I wanted to see her. As I tried to get up she pushed me down and she did want me to get up. Looks like she wanted to get on top or something. I was not ready for all that. And she a little to thick and short for that anyway. She on dancing told her now we at 160 $ and she needs to get off so I can pay her. Then this ***** says I owe her 200 $ I was like nah ***** you got it twisted. She said I will see. I don't know why she decided to scare me. So we went to the manager. The guy was not around. So she told the cashier I owe 500 $ I said hell fucking no. All this time when was either high or acting high. More like acting the manager came and she said we went to VIP and I owe her 500 $ we never went to VIP. So I told the manager he can look at the camera or Ask some girl that was sitting next to me we never went to the VIP. So I told the manager we had two songs and she said 25 $ each and I paid a cool 50 $. And that's how I filled the script.
-
04-25-21 00:39 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 128I was there today, for a few hours, and I think I may have encounter the two same girls. They claimed to sisters, and they kept coming back, asking me to go back. One of them even tried pulling me from my seat, after multiple attempts get me to go back. It was a little off putting. Chatted with a couple of nice girls, I'll be back next week.
Originally Posted by ThirdAct
[View Original Post]
Also, there was a really tall, slender blonde, I think her name is Leah. She was on stage, and then went directly back to the bar, stayed there for the last hour I was there. Just curious if anyone knows who she is.
-
04-24-21 20:07 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 151Times aren't tough for the girls. They live week-to-week, blowing anything extra, but right now they're getting a lot extra. Because, yeah no, times aren't tough for the guys either. Not the guys who work for Facebook / Google / Microsoft / Amazon. They're still pulling down, but they can't spend it at bars or restaurants. They have a ton of cash on hand. They're buying up all the sports cars and Rolexes around also.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
If you've been priced out, no worries. Just wait until Inslee decides we no longer are in a "State of Emergency. " We're in month 14 of the two-week "flatten the curve" emergency; the end must be near. Then those young bucks will have other outlets for their cash and the system will re-self-balance.
-
04-23-21 21:30 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 379Nights at Pandora's
How's the party during night shift at Pandora's these days? I stopped by a couple of Friday nights ago but was kind of slow (both customers and girls). Is there new young talent at my favorite club?
-
04-23-21 19:46 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 124Still wanting to hear about Tvyyyler
This beauty from an Everett barista stand advertises her schedule at Kittens. Usually 9-closing. Any reports on her service? I'm out of town but will be visiting soon. Thanks!
-
04-23-21 00:57 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 32Lola at Pandora's
I was in this afternoon and I can confirm Lola's menu and price card. She definitely is not a clock watcher and puts in the work to make sure you leave satisfied (I'm a slow starter, especially with a cover). She's good with FIV, by the way. She unmasks as soon as she's back there and has a face worth looking at. I asked about BJ, but she said she's not willing to do that in the back room, too exposed. She didn't even use my interest in a BJ to try to upgrade me to a private room, so I'm not sure she's into that. She said there's no schedule yet, so she doesn't know when she's going to be in for sure, but end of the week and weekends are pretty sure bets. She said she's getting a lot of business, 10-12 FS dances a day, so I'm hoping she doesn't try to raise her price or get gps. But for now, a solid provider.
Originally Posted by yankdude
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 23:05 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 54Been going to kittens often these days and was there yesterday (wed).
Originally Posted by Avn11
[View Original Post]
Overall there are lots of girls and guys but they only have few spots in the back, so you have to wait for the room to clear up in the hallway. Kinda awkward if there're other guy, but you can rub the girl to preheat the oven.
Unfortunately girls are upping the price. It was 40 for 1 and 100 for 3 last few weeks with me, but all three girls came to me yesterday quoted 50 for 1 topples.
I know time are tough for the girls but so are for the men too. Don't let them fall into GPS and keep the inflation under control!
-
04-22-21 20:01 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 25How is Kittens these days? Thinking about checking it out tonight. I read Friday and Saturday's are packed.
-
04-22-21 12:54 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 220Don't forget to ditch the undies at home.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 05:11 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 126Pandora
Visited Pandora today. Damage was well over 700 $ so like 5 girls. The last girl I saw was nice. A lot happened. I didn't see that coming. Felt more mutual. I had to cut everything short because I was getting late. So I am taking a break have spend like 2300 $ this month. Half 40% worth it. 60% was just playing around and tips. No VIP rooms. Just need the right pants. Soft smoth sweatpants works magic.
-
04-19-21 16:20 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 122No, with two dances, that is what was agreed too, nothing more, at $30 per dance that is a more than fair price for dances, I for one am sick of every time every place has their hands out for a tip, I sure as hell don't get any tips, no matter how good a job I do, I bid the job, perform the job, and get paid, no tips, and no where near $10 a minute!
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 11:38 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 66Same thing happened to me Friday Night
Snow is an Ice Queen. That upselling is such a mood killer. As soon as she said it, she knew I had lost interest and the dance just went nowhere. Avoid.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 02:38 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 126Pandora snow
Went to Pandora against today Sunday night seeking more of my Saturday night experience which was fantastic. A few dancer 2 black girls same height seemed like sisters a few others and then snow. Quoted me 40 for a dance and 3 for 100 she cute. I decided to try one dance for 40 then see if we can upgrade to something more exciting. So we get sited and I try to touch her down town the up selling started. She said I can touch her boobs or we can do more for a grand. I froze. Snow it was. I have her 50 4 the one dance and told her to keep change. I have had more for 150. I am not trying to give all my GME profits away.
-
04-18-21 21:57 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 54Kitten been super busy
Tried to hop into Kitten at Friday and Saturday night but both times it was full and couldn't get in.
In other news, Sands at Ballard is back open since 9th.
I went in last Tuesday. Very slow night with 3-4 girls with 5 patrons but nice and chill atmosphere.
-
04-18-21 18:33 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 444Almost gave in
Trinity has a good sales approach, sits down and start chatting & rubs your back. Spends so much time with you that you might feel obligate to get dances once she asks. Just that super strong smell of cigs ruined it for me. Yes other blonde tall, leggy, straight hair. Nice tight body from what I could when she was at the DJ booth. Saw Bianca too, we just didn't click.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






